of May 11, 2011 No. 560
About approval of the Approval procedure of construction projects and conducting their examination and recognition voided some resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
According to part two of article 31 of the Law of Ukraine "On regulation of town-planning activities" and parts four of article 7 of the Law of Ukraine "About architectural activities" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Approval procedure of construction projects and conducting their examination which is applied.
2. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
3. This resolution becomes effective from the date of entry into force by parts two - the fifth article 31 of the Law of Ukraine "On regulation of town-planning activities".
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 11, 2011, No. 560
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of approval of construction projects and conducting their examination.
2. In this Procedure it is necessary to understand the project documentation on construction of facilities and complexes (structures) developed for new construction, reconstruction, restoration, major repair on such blueprint stages as the feasibility statement, technical and economic calculation, conceptual design, the project, the working project as the term "construction project".
Approval of construction projects
3. In case of two - and three-phasic designing construction projects affirm at stage the project and the working project and the feasibility statement, technical and economic calculation and conceptual design are approved at stage. If separation of construction is in line determined at stage of development of the feasibility statement (the technical and economic calculation, conceptual design) approved in accordance with the established procedure the construction project can affirm in general or queues. During action of warlike situation project development of construction on major repair of objects (irrespective of class of the effects (responsibility) damaged as a result of military operations it is allowed to perform as a part of the defective act in which physical amounts of works, the explanatory note in which conditions of performance of works and estimate documentation based on the report on results of the inspection developed according to the Procedure for carrying out inspection of the construction objects accepted in operation approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 12, 2017 No. 257 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, are specified 2017, to No. 33, by the Art. 1045) are determined. The specified report shall contain the conclusion about technical condition of object, the sheet of the damaged (destroyed) designs, engineering systems (with indication of degree and amounts of damages, their technical condition), and also recommended measures for recovery of operational suitability of object. The decision concerning amount of the project documentation (concerning possibility of project development of construction as a part of the defective act, the explanatory note and estimate documentation) is accepted by the chief architect of the project and/or the chief project engineer in coordination with the customer, it is specified in design assignment.
No. 95 is excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 23.01.2019.
Changes are made to the approved (approved) construction projects based on design assignment.
Approval and reapproval of construction projects is performed according to the procedure, established for their approval.
The construction projects developed electronically affirm the administrative document on which the qualified digital signature of the head of responsible executive body or local government body, other state bodies, companies, organizations and organizations determined by Items 4, 4-1, 4-2 and 4-3 presents of the Procedure is imposed.
4. The construction projects realized with attraction of budgetary funds and also the loans granted under the state guarantees (except the cases provided by legal acts), in the presence of relevant decisions on their attraction, claim:
the central executive bodies, Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city state administrations, other state bodies and the state scientific organizations what inform the Ministries of Regional Development within five working days on, - concerning objects with a total estimated cost from 120 million hryvnias, except the construction projects determined by the paragraph third this Item and Items 4-2, 4-3 of this Procedure;
executive bodies of village, settlement, city councils under approval within five working days of Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city state administrations - concerning objects which belong to the sphere of management of the relevant council and are implemented at the expense of means of the local budget, with a total estimated cost from 120 million hryvnias;
executive bodies of village, settlement, city councils, the state and utility companies, organizations and the organizations - concerning objects with a total estimated cost up to 120 million hryvnias, except the construction projects determined by Item 4-2 of this Procedure.
4-1. The construction projects realized at the expense of own means of the state and utility companies irrespective of the cost of projects affirm such companies in coordination with executive bodies or local government bodies to which management sphere they belong, except the construction projects determined by Item 4-2 of this Procedure.
4-2. The construction projects realized by the companies with attraction of budgetary funds, own means of the companies and also the loans granted under the state guarantees (except the cases provided by legal acts) which subject of management is the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, irrespective of the cost of projects affirm such companies in case of prediscretion as the approved financial plans of the corresponding expenses on implementation of such construction projects.
4-3. The construction projects realized by the operator of system of transfer or the operator of gas-transport system with attraction of own means, budgetary funds and also the loans granted under the state guarantees (except the cases provided by legal acts), irrespective of their cost affirm such operators.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.