of March 18, 2002 No. 371
1. Delegate to tax authorities the right on prolongation of term of submission of the Declaration according to the income and data on the income and property for 2001 for no more than 3 months, in case of receipt of the written application from the following citizens:
- having the income which is not assessed at payment source in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- over 2000 monthly settlement indicators which made in tax year construction or large acquisition on the amount, except for constructions of the dwelling and large acquisitions of construction materials for such construction;
- having money on the foreign bank accounts which are outside the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- gaining income outside the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- deputies of Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan and maslikhats, and also persons to whom the legislation regulations provided for government employees, except for the military personnel undergoing compulsory military service extend.
2. To impose control of execution of this order on the Vice-Minister of state revenues of RK U. Bayzhanov.
3. This order becomes effective from the date of signing.
Minister Z. Kakimzhanov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.