of May 26, 2011 No. 246
About approval of the Regulations on compensation of workers of health care of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of reforming and enhancement of payment terms of work of workers of health care the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on compensation of workers of health care of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Bring in the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About compensation of health care providers" of January 19, 2011 No. 13 the following amendment:
- to add Item 1 after the words "health care systems" with words "(except civilian and civil personnel (health workers) of law enforcement agencies, Armed Forces and other military forming of the Kyrgyz Republic which compensation is performed according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic)".
3. Bring in the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About implementation of the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About HIV/AIDS in the Kyrgyz Republic", "About modification and amendments in the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About public welfare payments in the Kyrgyz Republic" of April 25, 2006 No. 296 the following change:
to state paragraph two of Item 2 of the Regulations on procedure for rendering social protection to persons which are put risk of the infection with human immunodeficiency virus on duty approved by the specified resolution in the following edition:
"-the allowance in the amount of 40 percent from the basic salary established by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About compensation of health care providers" of January 19, 2011 No. 13 is established;".
4. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 27.04.2015 No. 258
5. To impose control of execution of this Resolution on department of social security, health care, work and migration of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of May 26, 2011 No. 246
1. The regulations on compensation of workers of health care of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Provision) are applied in the organizations of health care.
2. The salary of workers of health care consists of basic salary, surcharges and allowances of the stimulating and compensation nature.
3. The sizes of basic salaries in health care system are established by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. The salary of workers of health care is estimated taking into account accomplishment of regulation of working hours and Individual Performance Factor. All allowances and surcharges specified in this Provision are estimated in the established sizes to basic salary, without other increases and allowances (except for surcharges which are stipulated by the legislation the Kyrgyz Republic).
5. Heads of the organizations of health care, if necessary, can sign employment contracts with determination of fixed amount within the staff list and the salary fund approved by the budget for the corresponding financial year.
The basic salary is the fixed amount of compensation of workers for execution of job responsibilities on one rate for calendar month, without the compensatory, stimulating and social payments.
The salary - remuneration (compensation) for work depending on complexity, quantity, quality and conditions, and also payment of the compensatory and stimulating nature. Payments of the compensatory and stimulating nature in the form of allowances and surcharges are established in absolute values or as a percentage to official (tariff) pay rate.
The stimulating allowances are allowances over the established basic salary which stimulate workers to achievement of higher production indicators, increase in professional skill and labor productivity.
Surcharges are the payments of the compensating nature connected with operating mode and working conditions. In case of performance of works of various qualification, combination of professions, works outside the normal duration of working hours, at night, output and non-working holidays.
The additional salary is formed due to economy of consolidated fund of compensation and distributed through Individual Performance Factor.
Individual Performance Factor (further - KTU) - the generalized quality and quantitative standard of labor contribution of each worker to general results used in case of collective compensation.
The labor passport - the form developed by the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic, reflecting results of work of each worker for current period for determination of KTU.
Regulations of loading are quantitative assessment of amounts of works (services) which are carried out by workers for certain period.
The length of service is period of time during which the worker carried out professional activity in health care system.
6. In health care system compensation surcharges to basic salaries of workers taking into account conditions, specifics of work in the separate organizations, divisions are established.
Surcharges belong to compensatory:
- for work in the conditions of highlands and the remote zones of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- for work in the rural zone;
- for work in special working conditions;
- other surcharges established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
7. The size and payment procedure of above-mentioned surcharges to basic salary, are established according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
8. In health care system the stimulating allowances to basic salaries of workers for the purpose of increase in professionalism and quality of works/services are established.
Allowances belong to stimulating:
- to the workers of health care having academic degree;
- to persons having honorary titles "The honored doctor of the Kyrgyz Republic", "The honored worker of health care of the Kyrgyz Republic";
- to workers of health care for qualification category;
- for long service;
- through KTU due to economy of consolidated fund of compensation;
- other allowances which charge does not contradict the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
9. The size and payment procedure of above-mentioned allowances to basic salary are established according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.