of December 19, 2006 No. ZR-220
About suspension of operations of persons using control cash registers
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on November 28, 2006
This Law regulates the bases, procedure for suspension of operations, and also the relations arising in connection with suspension of operations of the subjects performing business activity in cases of abuse of regulations of application, registration and (or) operation in the territory of the Republic of Armenia of control cash registers and establishes responsibility for violation of this Law.
1. Operation of this Law extends to legal entities, their allocated divisions (branches, representations), the allocated divisions (branches, representations) of the foreign organizations (further - the organizations) and the individual entrepreneurs performing business activity in the territory of the Republic of Armenia.
The legislation on suspension of operations includes this Law, the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About use of control cash registers" and other regulations.
The basic concepts of this Law is the following:
suspension of operations – temporary prohibition by the decision of the state body of implementation by the organizations or individual entrepreneurs of business activity authorized by the law in certain territory for certain term;
authorized body of public administration – tax authority (further – authorized body);
subject to suspension of operations – the place of implementation of activities in which activities are subject to suspension in the cases established by the law;
the subject of suspension of operations – the organization or the individual entrepreneur who made such action for which the law provides suspension of operations;
the term of suspension of operations – the term established by the law during which activities stop.
According to this Law rendering services of medical care and medical attendance by hospitals and out-patient medical institutions is not subject to suspension.
1. In sense of application of this Law of the basis of suspension of operations of the organizations or individual entrepreneurs are established by the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About use of control cash registers".
2. The decision on suspension of operations of the organization or the individual entrepreneur is accepted by the head of authorized body within thirty days from the date of fixation of the violation which is the suspension basis.
3. In the decision on suspension of operations are specified:
a) subject and object of suspension;
b) the type of activity which is subject to suspension;
c) reasons, legal basis of suspension and term of suspension (first and last day of suspension).
4. The decision of the head of authorized body on suspension of operations is issued to the head or the official of the subject of suspension replacing it not later than within three working days following behind day of decision making.
5. In case of the written application of the head of the subject of suspension of operations or the official replacing it before suspension of operations according to the decision of the head of authorized body the maximum three-day term for withdrawal of the perishable goods which are in the territory of suspension of operations, or ensuring their storage and safety is provided to it. In this case the working day following behind day of the expiration of the specified term is considered the beginning of term of suspension.
6. Suspension of operations is performed by officials of authorized body by means of sealing, sealing, branding, application of digital, alphabetic or different way of branding of entrance (entrances) or other possible ways of access to the territory of subject to suspension of operations. These means shall exclude access or attempt of access to subject to suspension of operations without damage of the established means. The means specified in this part can be changed or removed only with authorized body or with its written permission.
7. The authorized body hangs out the statement from the decision of authorized body on suspension of operations at entrance of object of suspension on the place seen for clients and buyers, and in case of suspension of operations on purchase and sale of foreign currency and dealer - broker activities for purchase and sale of foreign currency in writing notifies on it the Central bank of the Republic of Armenia in three-day time from the moment of adoption of the decision by authorized body.
8. Subjects of suspension of operations are forbidden to perform activities, functions or actions on subject to suspension of operations during suspension of operations, except as specified, specified in part nine of this Article.
9. Subjects of suspension of operations can perform during suspension of operations on object of suspension the activities, functions or actions directed to elimination of the bases of suspension, and also to implementation of measures provided by the decision on suspension. The corresponding officials of subjects of suspension perform during suspension of operations the activities specified in this part, functions or actions with the written permission of authorized body.
10. The decisions on suspension of operations which are not following from the provisions provided by this Law are invalid.
1. The day provided by the decision on suspension of operations is considered date of termination of suspension of operations.
2. If the term of suspension of operations is established before elimination of the basis of violation for suspension, then the third day following behind day of registration in authorized body of the statement for elimination of the bases of violation (the relevant proving documents) of the subject of suspension of operations is considered date of termination of suspension if the authorized body during this time does not pass other decision or does not establish shorter term.
3. The decision on the end of suspension of operations of subjects of suspension of operations is made by the head of authorized body.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.