of May 4, 2011 No. 99-FZ
About licensing of separate types of activity
Accepted by the State Duma on April 22, 2011
Approved by the Federation Council on April 27, 2011
1. This Federal Law governs the relations arising between federal executive bodies, executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation, legal entities and individual entrepreneurs in connection with implementation of licensing of separate types of activity.
1.1. Action of provisions of this Federal Law extends to the relations arising in connection with implementation by the State corporation on space activities Roskosmos of licensing of space activities.
1) uses of atomic energy;
2) production and turnover of ethyl alcohol, alcoholic and alcohol-containing products;
3) the activities connected with protection of the state secret;
4) activities of credit institutions;
6) types of professional activity in the security market;
7) activities of joint-stock investment funds, activities for management of joint-stock investment funds, mutual investment funds, non-state pension funds;
8) activities of specialized depositaries of investment funds, mutual investment funds and non-state pension funds;
9) activities of non-state pension funds for provision of pensions and pension insurance;
10) clearing activities;
11) insurance activity;
12) No. 54-FZ voided according to the Federal Law of the Russian Federation of 15.04.2019
13) repository activities;
14) power sales activities.
3. Licensing of the types of activity specified in part 2 of this Article is performed according to the procedure, established by the Federal Laws governing the relations in the corresponding fields of activity.
4. Features of licensing, including in the part concerning procedure for decision making about provision of the license, effective period of the license and procedure for prolongation of term of its action, suspension, renewal and cancellation of action of the license can be established by the Federal Laws regulating implementation of the following types of activity:
1) rendering communication services, television broadcasting and (or) broadcasting;
2) private detective (detective) activities and private security activities;
3) educational activities (except for the specified activities performed by the private educational organizations in the territory of the innovative center "Skolkovo");
4) business activity on management of apartment houses;
5) collection, transportation, processing, utilization, neutralization, placement of waste of the I-IV classes of danger;
6) activities for transportations of passengers and other persons by buses.
5. Provisions of this Federal Law are applied to the relations connected with licensing of medical activities and the educational activities performed by the organizations in the territories of the advancing social and economic development taking into account the features established by the Federal Law "About the Territories of the Advancing Social and Economic Development in the Russian Federation".
6. Provisions of this Federal Law are applied to the relations connected with implementation of licensing of organization activity and their branches located in the territory of the international medical cluster and performing the activities corresponding to activities of the international medical cluster taking into account the features established by the Federal Law "About the International Medical Cluster and Modification of Separate Legal Acts of the Russian Federation".
7. Provisions of this Federal Law are applied to the relations connected with licensing of medical activities and the educational activities performed by the organizations in the territory of the free port of Vladivostok taking into account the features established by the Federal Law "About the Free Port of Vladivostok".
8. Provisions of this Federal Law are applied to the relations connected with implementation of licensing medical, educational and other types of activity of the organizations located in the territory of the innovative scientific and technology center and performing the activities corresponding to activities of the innovative scientific and technology center taking into account the features established by the Federal Law "About the Innovative Scientific and Technology Centers and about Modification of Separate Legal Acts of the Russian Federation".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.