of May 4, 2011 No. 99-FZ
About licensing of separate types of activity
Accepted by the State Duma on April 22, 2011
Approved by the Federation Council on April 27, 2011
1. This Federal Law governs the relations arising between federal executive bodies, executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation, legal entities and individual entrepreneurs in connection with implementation of licensing of separate types of activity.
1.1. Action of provisions of this Federal Law extends to the relations arising in connection with implementation by the State corporation on space activities Roskosmos of licensing of space activities.
1) uses of atomic energy;
2) production and turnover of ethyl alcohol, alcoholic and alcohol-containing products;
3) the activities connected with protection of the state secret;
4) activities of credit institutions;
6) types of professional activity in the security market;
7) activities of joint-stock investment funds, activities for management of joint-stock investment funds, mutual investment funds, non-state pension funds;
8) activities of specialized depositaries of investment funds, mutual investment funds and non-state pension funds;
9) activities of non-state pension funds for provision of pensions and pension insurance;
10) clearing activities;
11) insurance activity;
12) ceased to be valid according to the Federal Law of the Russian Federation of 15.04.2019 No. 54-FZ
13) repository activities;
14) power sales activities.
3. Licensing of the types of activity specified in part 2 of this Article is performed according to the procedure, established by the Federal Laws governing the relations in the corresponding fields of activity.
4. Features of licensing, including in the part concerning procedure for decision making about provision of the license, effective period of the license and procedure for prolongation of term of its action, suspension, renewal and cancellation of action of the license can be established by the Federal Laws regulating implementation of the following types of activity:
1) rendering communication services, television broadcasting and (or) broadcasting;
2) private detective (detective) activities and private security activities;
3) educational activities (except for the specified activities performed by the private educational organizations in the territory of the innovative center "Skolkovo");
4) business activity on management of apartment houses;
5) collection, transportation, processing, utilization, neutralization, placement of waste of the I-IV classes of danger;
6) activities for transportations of passengers and other persons by buses;
7) activities for the organization and carrying out gamblings in bookmaker offices or totalizators.
4.1. Features of licensing of production of medicines regarding suspension or cancellation of the license can be established by the Federal Law.
5. Provisions of this Federal Law are applied to the relations connected with licensing of medical activities and the educational activities performed by the organizations in the territories of the advancing social and economic development taking into account the features established by the Federal Law "About the Territories of the Advancing Social and Economic Development in the Russian Federation".
6. Provisions of this Federal Law are applied to the relations connected with implementation of licensing of organization activity and their branches located in the territory of the international medical cluster and performing the activities corresponding to activities of the international medical cluster taking into account the features established by the Federal Law "About the International Medical Cluster and Modification of Separate Legal Acts of the Russian Federation".
7. Provisions of this Federal Law are applied to the relations connected with licensing of medical activities and the educational activities performed by the organizations in the territory of the free port of Vladivostok taking into account the features established by the Federal Law "About the Free Port of Vladivostok".
8. Provisions of this Federal Law are applied to the relations connected with implementation of licensing medical, educational and other types of activity of the organizations located in the territory of the innovative scientific and technology center and performing the activities corresponding to activities of the innovative scientific and technology center taking into account the features established by the Federal Law "About the Innovative Scientific and Technology Centers and about Modification of Separate Legal Acts of the Russian Federation".
1. Licensing of separate types of activity is performed for the purpose of prevention of damage to the rights, legitimate interests, life or health of citizens, the environment, objects of cultural heritage (historical and cultural monuments) of the people of the Russian Federation, defense and safety of the state which possibility of drawing is connected with implementation by legal entities and individual entrepreneurs of separate types of activity. Implementation of licensing of separate types of activity in other purposes is not allowed.
2. Tasks of licensing of separate types of activity are the prevention, identification and suppression of violations by the legal entity, his head and other officials, the individual entrepreneur, his authorized representatives (further - the legal entity, the individual entrepreneur) requirements which are established by this Federal Law, other Federal Laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation accepted according to them. Compliance of the license applicant to these requirements is necessary condition for provision of the license, their observance by the licensee surely when implementing of the licensed type of activity.
3. Types of activity which implementation can entail causing the damage specified regarding 1 this Article and which regulation cannot be performed by other methods, except as licensing belong to the licensed types of activity.
For the purposes of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) licensing - activities of licensing authorities for provision, renewal of licenses, prolongation of effective period of licenses if restriction of effective period of licenses is provided by the Federal Laws, to implementation of licensed control, suspension, renewal, cancellation and cancellation of licenses, forming and maintaining the register of licenses, forming of the state information resource, and also on provision in accordance with the established procedure of information on questions of licensing;
2) the license - special permission to the right of implementation by the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur of specific type of activity (performance of works, rendering the services constituting the licensed type of activity) which is confirmed by entry in the register of licenses;
3) the licensed type of activity - type of activity on which implementation in the territory of the Russian Federation and in other territories over which the Russian Federation performs jurisdiction in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and rules of international law, receipt of the license according to this Federal Law, according to the Federal Laws specified regarding 3rd article 1 of this Federal Law and governing the relations in the corresponding fields of activity is required;
4) licensing authorities - authorized federal executive bodies and (or) their territorial authorities, and in case of transfer of implementation of powers of the Russian Federation in the field of licensing to public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation the executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation performing licensing;
5) the license applicant - the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur who filed in the licensing body petition for provision of the license;
6) the licensee - the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur having the license;
7) licensed requirements - set of requirements which are established by regulations on licensing of specific types of activity are based on relevant requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation and aimed at providing goal achievement of licensing;
8) the place of implementation of the separate type of activity which is subject to licensing (further - the place of implementation of the licensed type of activity), - object (the room, the building, construction, other object) which is intended for implementation of the licensed type of activity and (or) is used in case of its implementation, conforms to licensed requirements, belongs to the license applicant or the licensee on the property right or other legal cause, has the postal address or other data allowing to identify object. The place of implementation of the licensed type of activity can match with the location of the license applicant or licensee.
The basic principles of implementation of licensing are:
1) ensuring unity of economic space in the territory of the Russian Federation;
2) establishment of the licensed types of activity the Federal Law;
3) establishment by the Federal Laws of single procedure for licensing of separate types of activity in the territory of the Russian Federation;
4) establishment of exhaustive lists of licensed requirements for the licensed types of activity regulations on licensing of specific types of activity;
5) openness and availability of information on licensing, except for information which distribution is forbidden or limited in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.