of December 13, 2000 No. 113-II
About children's villages of family type and houses of youth
This Law determines legal status of children's villages of family type and the houses of youth created for the purpose of satisfaction of the rights of orphan children and children without parental support to live and be brought up in family, and also comprehensive ensuring their moral and spiritual, labor education and education.
1. This Law governs the public relations arising in connection with content, education and providing initial, main average, general secondary, technical and professional, postsecondary, higher education of orphan children and children without parental support in children's villages of family type and houses of youth.
2. Regulations of other regulatory legal acts are applied to the relations which are not settled by this Law.
1. The legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan regulating content, education and providing initial, main average, general secondary, technical and professional, postsecondary, higher education of children pupils in children's villages of family type and houses of youth is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts.
2. The international agreements ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan have priority before this Law and are applied directly, except cases when follows from the international treaty that its application requires the publication of the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1. This Law is based on the principles of humanity, justice, free development of the personality, priority protection of the rights and legitimate interests of pupils, mutual aid and support of members of the family of the children's village and houses of youth.
2. This Law is directed to step-by-step transformation of orphanages to children's villages and creation in the country of children's villages of family type and houses of youth which activities are intended to provide accomplishment of the following tasks:
1) creation of conditions to pupils for content, education and receipt of initial, main average, general secondary, technical and professional, postsecondary, higher education, including conditions promoting their physical, mental, moral and spiritual development by them;
2) ensuring social adaptation of pupils;
3) ensuring health protection of pupils, strengthening of their psychophysical condition and holding preventive actions;
4) instilling in pupils of skills of labor activity, training in the professions demanded in the labor market;
5) assistance to pupils in right choice of future profession and employment.
Children pupils (pupils) of the children's village:
1) orphan children are persons aged up to eighteen years at which both died or the single parent;
2) children without parental support, - persons aged up to eighteen years which were left without care of the only thing or both parents in connection with restriction or deprivation of their parent rights recognition of parents it is unknown absent, the announcement their dead, recognition incapacitated (it is limited by capable), serving by parents of punishment in places of detention, evasion of parents from education of children or from protection of their rights and interests, including in case of refusal of parents to take the children from educational or medical institutions, and also in other cases of lack of parent care.
1. Each pupil has the right to live and be brought up in family of the children's village before achievement of age by it eighteen years.
2. The pupil has the right on:
1) respect of its human dignity;
2) care from mother tutor and accommodation, joint with it;
3) No. 517-IV ZRK Is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 26.12.2011
1. The pupil has the right to express the opinion in case of the decision in family of any question infringing on its interests.
2. The pupil has the right to be heard during any legal or administrative proceedings affecting it the rights and legitimate interests.
Accounting of opinion of the pupil who reached age of ten years is obligatory, except as specified, when it contradicts its interests. The opinion of the pupil is considered:
1) in case of the choice by mother tutor of educational institution and form of education;
2) in case of permission mother tutor of the questions concerning family education and education;
3) by consideration by court of requirements of parents about return of the child to them from mother tutor;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.