of December 13, 2000 No. 113-II
About children's villages of family type and houses of youth
This Law determines legal status of children's villages of family type and the houses of youth created for the purpose of satisfaction of the rights of orphan children and children without parental support to live and be brought up in family, and also comprehensive ensuring their moral and spiritual, labor education and education.
1. This Law governs the public relations arising in connection with content, education and providing initial, main average, general secondary, technical and professional, postsecondary, higher education of orphan children and children without parental support in children's villages of family type and houses of youth.
2. Regulations of other regulatory legal acts are applied to the relations which are not settled by this Law.
1. The legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan regulating content, education and providing initial, main average, general secondary, technical and professional, postsecondary, higher education of children pupils in children's villages of family type and houses of youth is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts.
2. The international agreements ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan have priority before this Law and are applied directly, except cases when follows from the international treaty that its application requires the publication of the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1. This Law is based on the principles of humanity, justice, free development of the personality, priority protection of the rights and legitimate interests of pupils, mutual aid and support of members of the family of the children's village and houses of youth.
2. This Law is directed to step-by-step transformation of orphanages to children's villages and creation in the country of children's villages of family type and houses of youth which activities are intended to provide accomplishment of the following tasks:
1) creation of conditions to pupils for content, education and receipt of initial, main average, general secondary, technical and professional, postsecondary, higher education, including conditions promoting their physical, mental, moral and spiritual development by them;
2) ensuring social adaptation of pupils;
3) ensuring health protection of pupils, strengthening of their psychophysical condition and holding preventive actions;
4) instilling in pupils of skills of labor activity, training in the professions demanded in the labor market;
5) assistance to pupils in right choice of future profession and employment.
Children pupils (pupils) of the children's village:
1) orphan children are persons aged up to eighteen years at which both died or the single parent;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.