of May 30, 2002 No. 598
About measures for enhancement of rule-making activities
The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of conducting scientific examination.
2. - to developers of bills and concepts of bills to provide to authorized state bodies conducting scientific examination under all bills and concepts of bills according to requirements of the specified Rules.
2-1. No. 1401 is excluded according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 30.12.2014
2-2. To authorized state bodies developers of bills of the Republic of Kazakhstan, except as specified introduction of drafts of legal acts according to the procedure of the legislative initiative of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan when scientific expertize can not be carried out, and also drafts of the legal acts providing ratification of international treaties, to provide their direction on conducting scientific economic examination according to requirements of the specified Rules.
3. To the central executive and other interested state bodies in accordance with the established procedure:
in 2002 together with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan to provide conducting scientific examination of bills at the expense of the means provided in the republican budget for 2002 according to the Bill Works program;
improve condition of preparation of drafts of the laws in state language and take necessary measures for increase in responsibility of the officials who are directly supervising appropriate questions;
during the third quarter 2002 to analyse availability of departmental regulatory legal acts which shall be accepted in pursuance of higher acts, and on analysis results to provide their timely acceptance.
4. To the central and local executive bodies during the third quarter 2002 within the corresponding approved limit of the number of staff of these bodies and due to the administrative costs provided on their content to perform complete completion of legal services and creation of legal divisions in those bodies in which they are not created and to inform the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on results of work.
5. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
hold in the third quarter 2002 testing of employees of legal services of the central and local executive bodies for knowledge of the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and to inform the relevant state bodies, and also the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on results of testing.
6. To the state bodies specified at the disposal of the Prime Minister of July 2, 2001 N 51:
introduce drafts of regulatory legal acts which term of preparation expired, to the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan till July 1, 2002;
on Items which were removed from control by decisions of officials of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, to make to the specified order corresponding changes in accordance with the established procedure.
7. To impose control of implementation of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan Mukhamedzhanov B. A.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan I. Tasmagambetov
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 30, 2002 No. 598
These rules are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 24, 1998 "About regulatory legal acts" for the purpose of increase in efficiency and quality of activities of state bodies for development of regulatory legal acts.
1. Scientific examination of concepts of bills and projects of regulatory legal acts is carried out by scientific institutions and higher educational institutions of the corresponding profile depending on contents of the considered concepts of bills and projects of regulatory legal acts (further - the Scientific organizations).
Scientific economic expertize of bills can be carried out also by the experts involved from among scientists and specialists depending on contents of the considered bills (further - Experts).
2. According to concepts of bills scientific legal expertize is carried out.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.