The consular convention between the Russian Federation and the Republic of Uzbekistan
of March 2, 1994
Russian Federation and Republic of Uzbekistan,
aiming to promote development of friendship between two countries, and also more effective protection of the rights and interests of the citizens,
wishing to establish additional provisions for maintaining the consular relations in development of the Vienna convention on the consular intercourses signed in Vienna on April 24, 1963
agreed as follows:
In this Convention:
1) "consular establishment" means any consulate general, consulate, vice-consulate or the consular agency,
2) "the consular district" means the area allocated to consular establishment for accomplishment of consular functions
3) "the head of consular establishment" means person, it is entrusted to them to be effective in this quality,
4) "the consular official" means any person, including the head of consular establishment to whom accomplishment of consular functions is entrusted in this quality,
5) "the consular employee" means any person which is carrying out administrative or technical obligations in consular establishment
6) "the worker of service personnel" means any person which is carrying out obligations on servicing of consular establishment
"Employees of consular establishment" means 7) consular officials, consular employees and workers of service personnel,
8) "workers of consular personnel" means consular officials (except for heads of consular establishment), and also consular employees and workers of service personnel,
9) "the private house worker" means person who is only in the private service of the employee of consular establishment
10) "consular rooms" means the buildings used only for consular establishment or parts of buildings and the parcel of land serving this building or parts of buildings, coma the property right to them belonged,
11) "consular archives" include all papers, documents, correspondence, books, movies, video sound recordings, diskettes and registers of consular establishment together with the codes and codes, card-indexes and any furnishings intended for ensuring their safety or storage
12) "the vessel of the represented state" means any vessel, except for public vessels, the having right to go under the flag of the represented state and registered in this state,
13) "the aircraft of the represented state" means any aircraft, except for military aircraft, registered in the represented state and having the right to bear identification marks of this state.
1. The consular establishment of the represented state can be open in the territory of the state of stay only with the consent of the state of stay.
2. The location of consular establishment, or its component out of the location of the last, its class, the consular district and number of consular officials as well as all further changes, are determined by the agreement between the represented state and the state of stay.
1. Before appointment of the head of consular establishment by the represented state on diplomatic or on other relevant channels the consent of the state of stay in the relation of the offered person shall be received.
2. If the state of stay does not agree to appointment of any person as the head of consular establishment, it shall not report to the represented state motives of such refusal.
3. The represented state sends through diplomatic channels to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the state of stay the consular patent or other similar document for appointment of the head of consular establishment. In this document the complete name, surname of the head of consular establishment, his nationality, class, the consular district and the location of consular establishment are entered.
4. On receipt of the consular patent or other similar document for appointment of the head of consular establishment the state of stay issues it the permission called by exequatur, whatever form such permission had.
The state of stay refusing to issue exequatur or other permission shall not report to the represented state motives of such refusal.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.