The agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of Ukraine on check points through frontier between the Russian Federation and Ukraine
of February 8, 1995
The government of the Russian Federation and the Government of Ukraine, hereinafter referred to as "Contracting parties",
For the purpose of creating favorable conditions for development of the message between the Russian Federation and Ukraine,
being guided by need of enhancement of procedure for the omission through frontier of persons, vehicles, goods and loads,
agreed as follows:
For crossing of border between the Russian Federation and Ukraine by persons, vehicles and movements of goods and loads of any state accessory Contracting Parties use the following items of the omission:
Suzemka - Zernovo
Dolbino - the Cossack Lopan
Valuyki - Poplars
travel the Shot - Lantratovka
Gukovo - Red Grave
Uspenskaya - Kvashino
Pogar - Gremyach
New Yurkovichi - Senkovka
Troyebortnoye - Bachevsk
Particles - Katerinovka
The Sudzha is Yunakovka
Grayvoron - Great Pisarevka
Nekhoteevka - Goptovka
Shebekino - Pletenovka
Rovenki - Tanyushevka
Bugayevka - Prosyanoye
Voloshino - Red Talovka
Donetsk - Izvarino
Novoshakhtinsk - Dolzhansky
Gukovo - Chervonopartyzansk
Kuibyshev - Dyakovo
Kuibyshev - Marinovka
Matveyev Kurgan - Uspenka
Cheerful Voznesenka - Novoazovsk
Kuban - the Crimea
For the purpose of movement through border of citizens, vehicles and movement of goods and loads only of the Russian Federation and Ukraine Contracting Parties use the following items of the omission:
Ilek-Penkovka - Pushkarnoye
Golovchino - Odnorobovka
Nezhegol - Volchansk
Glushkovo - Volfino
Lomakovka - Nikolaevka
Aunty's - Ryzhevka
Kolotilovka - Pokrovka
Bezymeno - Aleksandrovka
Tishanka - Budarki
Verigovka - Chugunovka
Logachevka - Sands
Valuyki - Demino-Aleksandrovka
New white - New white
Chertkovo - Cretaceous
For the bilateral message through border between the Russian Federation and Ukraine according to the mutual arrangement between boundary and customs departments of two states to provide after construction and creation of necessary infrastructure possibility of opening of the following items of the omission:
Aunty's - Fortunetelling
Elbow - Esman
Chertkovo - Zarinovka
Gartmashevka - Zarinovka
travel the Pit of 122 km - Alder
White Birch - Novovasilyevka
Zernovo - Seredina Buda
Aunty's - Boyaro-Lezhachi
Golovchino - Ivashki
Klimenki - Sirotino
Vergelevka - Pulverulent
Titovka - Ancient settlement
Donetsk - Northern
Mozhayevka - Gerasimovka
Crossing of border by persons through automobile check points is performed with use of vehicles or on foot.
Boundary, customs, sanitary and quarantine, veterinary, phytosanitary and other types of control of persons, vehicles, goods and other loads it is performed at check points through border according to the current legislation of the Russian Federation and Ukraine and international agreements.
The operating mode of the check points specified in Articles 1 and 2, is determined on the basis of the mutual arrangement between boundary and customs departments of the Russian Federation and Ukraine.
1. New or closing of the existing check points on the basis of the mutual arrangement Contracting Parties notify each other on creation in the diplomatic way.
2. Opening of movement through check points is performed by boundary and customs departments of the Russian Federation and Ukraine on completion of arrangement of check points and creations of necessary infrastructure.
Border troops of the Russian Federation and Border troops of Ukraine according to the mutual arrangement and in coordination with customs authorities of the states can in reasonable cases, adhering to the corresponding conditions of control, to resolve temporary crossing of border through check points for which such crossing of border, and also out of operating points of the omission is not provided.
1. For ensuring proper activities of check points through border each of Contracting Parties creates the corresponding infrastructure in the territory.
2. When designing, and also when constructing facilities automobile and railway check points through border the possibility of creation of conditions for carrying out joint control in the territory of one or other state is provided, at the same time construction projects of such objects are subject to mutual approval.
3. The procedure for the organization and implementation of joint border and customs control is determined by heads of boundary and customs departments of the Russian Federation and Ukraine and drawn up by the protocol.
1. Restriction or the termination of movement through check points can be performed for reasons of public safety, the sanitary reasons, owing to natural disasters, in case of epidemics and epizooty.
The contracting party which introduces these restrictions notifies other Contracting Party through diplomatic channels not later than 24 hours till the planned time of their introduction with indication of the reasons and terms of their action.
2. Through frontier in connection with planned repair of objects of check points or communication constructions Contracting Parties will inform each other not later than three months prior to such works on restriction or the termination of movement, notifying on the term of their completion.
By mutual consent of Contracting Parties changes and additions can be made to this agreement.
This agreement becomes effective in thirty days from the date of its signing and will be effective within five years, and then to be prolonged automatically every time for the subsequent five-year period if any of Contracting Parties does not declare the desire to terminate the Agreement what it shall inform in writing other Contracting Party not later than six months before the expiration of the next five-year period on.
It is made in Kiev on February 8, 1995 in duplicate, everyone in the Russian and Ukrainian languages, and both texts are equally authoritative.
For the Government of the Russian Federation
For the Government of Ukraine
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.