of July 11, 2001
The government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan which are hereinafter referred to as by Contracting Parties
wishing to develop on the basis of reciprocity automobile passenger and freight traffic between both states and transit across their territories, and also wishing to facilitate this message,
agreed as follows:
According to this agreement regular and irregular motor transportations of passengers, including tourists, and loads between both states and transit across their territories are performed by the vehicles registered in the Russian Federation or the Republic of Tajikistan.
1. Regular transportations of passengers by buses will be organized under approval between competent authorities of Contracting Parties.
2. Proposals on the organization of such transportations are beforehand submitted each other by competent authorities of Contracting Parties. These offers shall contain data concerning the name of carrier (firm), route, the schedule of movement, rates, Items of stops on which the carrier will make landing and disembarkation of passengers, and also the planned period and regularity of accomplishment of transportations.
3. Competent authorities of Contracting Parties will issue permissions to the organization of regular transportations of passengers for the territory of the states.
Irregular transportations of passengers by vehicles of the states of Contracting Parties between both states or transit across their territories are performed without permissions.
In case of accomplishment of transportations the bus driver shall have the passenger manifest constituted in the special form approved by competent authorities of Contracting Parties.
Transportation of goods between both states or transit across their territories is performed without permissions.
1. When dimensions or weight of the vehicle following without load or with load and also weight loads on axis exceed the regulations established in the territory of the state of other Contracting Party, and also in transit dangerous goods the carrier shall get special permission of competent authority of other Contracting Party.
2. If the special permission mentioned in Item 1 of this Article provides movement of the vehicle along certain route, shall be transported along this route.
1. The transportations provided by this agreement can be carried out only by carriers which in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Tajikistan are allowed to implementation of international carriages.
2. The vehicles performing international carriages shall have registration and distinctive signs of the state.
3. When implementing international carriages of loads vehicles shall have certificates on assumption for international carriages of loads under customs seals.
1. The carrier is not allowed to transport passengers and loads between two Items located in the territory of the state of other Contracting Party.
2. The carrier can transport from the territory of the state of other Contracting Party on the territory of the third state, and also from the territory of the third state on the territory of the state of other Contracting Party if he got for it special permission of competent authority of other Contracting Party.
The transportation of goods provided by this agreement is performed on delivery notes which form shall correspond to the commonly accepted international sample.
1. The bus driver or the cargo vehicle shall have the national or international car driver license corresponding to category of the vehicle managed by it, and national registration documents on the vehicle.
2. The national or international car driver license and registration documents shall conform to the requirements established by the Convention on traffic of November 8, 1968.
3. The permission and other documents specified in the relevant articles of this agreement shall be in case of the vehicle to which they belong and to be shown upon the demand of competent monitoring bodies.
The carriers transporting passengers and loads within this agreement are exempted from the charges and payments levied for ownership, use and driving of vehicles through highways of the state of other Contracting Party, except for charges and payments for use of paid highways, highways, bridges and tunnels if such charges and payments are subject to collection, including from vehicles of this Contracting Party.
The payments made within this agreement will be made according to the agreements on payments existing between Contracting Parties in day of payment.
1. In case of accomplishment of the transportations provided by this agreement mutually are exempted from taxation by customs fees and the duties collected in connection with import to the territory of the state of other Contracting Party:
a) the fuel which is in the reservoirs provided by manufacturing plant for each model of the vehicle, technologically and structurally connected with engine power supply system and also the fuel which is in the reservoirs established by manufacturing plant on trail cars and semitrailer trucks and intended for work of heating and cooling installations;
b) lubricants in the quantities necessary for the use during transportation;
c) spare parts and tools in the quantities necessary for normal operation of the vehicle which is carrying out international delivery on travel time in transit.
2. The unused and replaced spare parts are subject to the return export or the room under customs regime of destruction or other customs regime according to the procedure, established by the customs legislation of the state of the corresponding Contracting Party.
The transportations of passengers and loads provided by this agreement are performed on condition of obligatory civil liability insurance of owners of vehicles. The carrier shall insure each vehicle which is carrying out the specified transportations in advance.
Provisions of international treaties which participants are both Contracting Parties will be applied to border, customs and health control, and in case of the solution of the questions which are not settled by these agreements the legislation of each of the states of Contracting Parties will be applied.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.