of July 18, 2002 No. 484
About determination of effective period of national passports of the USSR of sample of 1974 in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of successful completion (till January 1, 2003) general exchange of national passports of the USSR of sample of 1974 for national passports of the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Since July 1, 2004 to recognize invalid in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic national passports of the USSR of sample of 1974.
2. To citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic till July 1, 2004 to perform exchange of national passports of the USSR of sample of 1974 for national passports of the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic to notify foreign diplomatic missions and consular establishments on recognition since July 1, 2004 of national passports of the USSR of sample of 1974 invalid.
4. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic to take measures for timely completion of certification of the population of the republic.
5. Publish this resolution in mass media.
Prime Minister N. Tanayev
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since January 27, 2022 according to Item 1 of the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of January 14, 2022 No. 9