of June 15, 2000
The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Republic of Estonia, the hereinafter referred to as Parties,
in view of favorable development of bilateral trade and economic relations and being guided by aspiration to development of automobile communication between both countries, and also transit across their territories, decided to sign this agreement for the purpose of mutual advantage and benefit.
According to this agreement regular and irregular transportations of passengers and loads by vehicles between both countries and transit across their territories, across the roads open for the international automobile communication are performed.
1. Passengers by buses according to this Agreement will be transported based on permissions, except for the transportations specified in Article 3.
2. Entrance on the territory of the state of other Party by empty buses requires separate permission of this country, except as specified, provided in Item 2 of Article 3.
3. Regular transportations of passengers by buses will be organized under approval between competent authorities of the Parties.
4. Proposals on the organization of such transportations are beforehand submitted each other by competent authorities of the Parties in writing.
5. These offers shall contain data relatively: names and addresses of carrier (firm), route, the schedule of movement, rate, stop Items on which the carrier will make landing and disembarkation of passengers, and also the planned period and regularity of accomplishment of transportations.
1. Permission is not required on accomplishment of transportations of passengers by buses:
a) if the group of the same members to be transported by the same bus throughout all trip which begins and comes to an end in the territory of that Party in which the bus is registered and during such trip the members of passengers remain invariable;
b) if the group of the same members is transported by the same bus in one direction throughout all trip beginning in the territory of one Party in which the bus is registered, and coming to an end in the territory of other Party provided that the bus after transportation returns empty.
In case of such transportations, except for regular, the passenger manifest is required.
2. In case of replacement of the defective bus with carrier with other serviceable bus driving empty permission is not required.
1. Transportation of goods between both countries or transit across their territories, except for the transportations provided in Article 5 of this agreement is performed by vehicles on the basis of the permissions issued by competent authorities of the Parties.
2. On each transportation separate permission which grants the right to making of one flight there and back is issued if other is not stipulated in the permission.
3. Competent authorities of the Parties will annually transfer each other mutually approved number of forms of sufferance bills.
4. On each car or the road train separate permission shall be issued. Permission is required also for empty vehicles. In transit by road train permission is necessary only for the tractor. Reality of permissions - 1 calendar year.
1. The permissions specified in Article 4 of this agreement are not required on accomplishment of transportations:
a) personal estate in case of resettlement;
b) the exhibits, the equipment and materials intended for arrangement of fairs and exhibitions;
c) vehicles, animal, and also the different stock and property intended for holding sporting events;
d) theatrical sceneries and details, musical instruments, equipment and accessories to filmings, radio, and telecasts;
e) bodies and ashes of the dead;
g) the damaged vehicles;
h) the medical equipment and medicines for assistance in case of natural disasters;
i) loads vehicles which allowable total weight, including trail car, does not exceed 6 tons or admissible useful load, including trail car, does not exceed 3,5 of tons.
2. The exceptions provided in subitems), c) and d) Item 1 of this Article, are effective only in those cases if the load is subject to return to the country in which the vehicle is registered or if the load is transported on the territory of the third country.
1. When dimensions or weight of the vehicle of the state of one Party following without load or with load exceed the regulations established in the territory of the state of other Party and also when transporting dangerous goods, the carrier shall get special permission of competent authorities of other Party.
Competent authorities of the Parties shall give the answer to request for extradition of such special permission no later than 15 days from the date of its obtaining.
2. If the special permission mentioned in Item 1 of this Article provides movement of the vehicle along certain route, shall be transported only along this route.
1. The carrier of the state of one Party is not allowed to transport passengers or loads between two Items located in the territory of the state of other Party.
2. The carrier of the state of one Party can transport from the territory of the state of other Party on the territory of the third country, and also from the territory of the third country on the territory of the state of other Party if he got for it special permission of competent authority of the state of other Party.
1. The transportations provided by this agreement are carried out only by carriers which, according to the domestic legislation of the country, are allowed to implementation of international carriages.
2. The vehicles performing international carriages shall have distinctive and registration marks of the country.
3. When implementing international carriages based on this agreement the carrier of the state of one of the Parties in the territory of the state of other Party shall follow the legislation existing there and traffic regulations.
The transportation of goods provided by this agreement is performed according to carriage documents which form shall correspond to the commonly accepted international sample.
The driver of the vehicle shall have the national or international car driver license corresponding to category of the vehicle managed by it and national registration documents on the vehicle.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.