Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on exchange of legal information
of April 8, 1997
The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic which are hereinafter referred to as the Party
- proceeding from mutual desire of expansion of direct continuous communications,
- attaching importance to legal support of independence and sovereignty of both states, protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Kyrgyz Republic,
agreed as follows:
The parties recognize need of bilateral legal information exchange on the questions designated in the List of the regulatory legal acts which are subject to interstate exchange, opened (is applied) to the publication. The above-stated list can be changed or added according to the mutual arrangement of the Parties.
The parties agreed:
provide each other the information on the operating or operating regulatory legal acts;
it is mutual to inform on modification and amendments in the laws, to exchange again adopted laws, and also legal literature and by agreement - projects of regulatory legal acts;
exchange of legal information is performed only between the Ministries of Justice of the Parties to which functions on interstate exchange of legal information are directly assigned.
Each of the Parties shall provide to other Party legal information, observing the methods of messages established by international standards.
Information obtained by one of the Parties during cooperation can be transferred to the third party only on condition of the consent of the Party which provided this information.
The parties are considered necessary to provide each other in case of exchange of databases - qualifiers of legal acts and their institutes.
The parties, using own information resources, bear responsibility for completeness, reliability and timeliness of provision of details.
The parties perform agreed measures on creation of system of exchange of legal information through the Ministries of Justice coordinating works on interstate exchange of legal information.
Exchange of legal information is performed according to legislations of the states of the Parties.
The parties, in addition to exchange of legal information, will hold according to the mutual arrangement consultations, meetings, scientific and practical conferences for the purpose of mutual studying of work experience and practice of application of the laws.
This agreement does not affect the rights and obligations of the Parties according to other international treaties.
This agreement can be changed and added as agreed by the parties.
All changes and amendments are drawn up by protocols which are integral part of this agreement.
Disputes and disagreements between the Parties will be solved by bilateral negotiations and consultations.
This agreement becomes effective from the moment of its signing.
The agreement remains in force before the expiration of 6 months from date when one of the Parties in writing notifies other Party on the intention to terminate this agreement.
It is made in Almaty on April 8, 1997 in two authentic copies, everyone in the Kazakh, Kyrgyz and Russian languages, and all texts are equally authoritative.
In case of disagreements in interpretation of provisions of this agreement of the Party will be guided by the text in Russian.
For the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan
For the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on exchange of legal information
The list of the regulatory legal acts which are subject to interstate exchange
1. Bases of the political system
2. State security
4. Public service
5. Foreign policy, international and external economic relations
6. Administrative legislation
7. Justice. Court. Prosecutor's office
8. Protection of public order
9. Penal legislation
10. Criminal procedure legislation
11. Criminal and executive legislation (corrective-labor legislation)
12. Civil and law of domestic relations
13. Civil and procedural and economic legislation
14. Work and employment of the population
15. Social insurance and social security
16. Finance and credit
17. Companies and business activity
19. Construction and architectural complexes
20. Agricultural industry
22. Transport and communication
23. Housing and communal services and consumer services of the population
24. Education, science, culture
25. Health care
26. The legislation on the earth, its subsoil, waters, on airspace, about vegetable, fauna and natural wealth
27. Geodesy, cartography, hydrometeorology
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.