of September 29, 2000 No. 80
About agricultural census
Accepted by General Court of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on September 8, 2000
This Law governs the legal relations arising during preparation and carrying out agricultural census and also in case of storage, the publication and distribution of total of agricultural census and selective inspections of subjects rural, forest and fishery, subsidiary farms, personal farms of the population, including collective gardens and kitchen gardens (daleesubjekta of agricultural industry), in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Article 1. The agricultural census in the Kyrgyz Republic is carried out once in ten years and dated for the next round of world agricultural censuses. The beginning of agricultural census to establish 2002.
In need of the period between agricultural censuses according to the decision of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic thematic (qualification) censuses can be conducted.
Article 2. Main objective and task of carrying out agricultural census are:
- receipt of the complete, objective and reliable information according to the main characteristics of agricultural industry conforming to international standards;
- creation of population for carrying out selective inspections;
- determination of structural and social changes in agricultural industry for research of tendencies of development of the agricultural sector;
- information collection about local territorial units and detailed combinational groups of structural signs of farms for development of policy at the regional level.
Article 3. Census documentation, including forms of accounting, is developed by National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic with participation of the interested state bodies, scientific institutions, public organizations and is subject to approval by the republican commission.
Article 4. Statistical unit of agricultural census is the economy which is engaged in farm-production which part the cattle and poultry, buildings and constructions, agricultural machinery, the equipment and stock, long-term plantings, lands used fully or partially for the purposes of farm-production, irrespective of pattern of ownership and the size are.
Article 5. The companies rural, forest and fishery, subsidiary farms of educational institutions, industrial, transport, construction and other enterprises and the organizations, peasant farms are subject to complete census. Personal farms of the population (including collective gardens and kitchen gardens) on accounting of industry of crop production are subject to census selectively with at least 35 percent scope, and on accounting of the cattle and poultry are subject to complete census.
Article 6. The agricultural census is obligatory. Interviewed report required data on the questions included in forms of accounting, and in case of refusal bear responsibility according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Article 7. The agricultural census is carried out with documentary confirmation:
- in the agricultural, forestry and landscape and fish enterprises, in subsidiary farms of educational institutions, industrial, transport, construction and other enterprises and the organizations with carrying out inventory count, at the same time forms of accounting on all economy (company) are filled in independently;
- in peasant farms, in personal farms of the population (including collective gardens and kitchen gardens) where forms of accounting are filled in by poll with persons (copyists) which are specially authorized for these purposes.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.