of September 11, 1998
The State Parties of the Commonwealth of Independent States on behalf of the governments (further - the Parties) which signed this Foundation agreement (further - the Agreement),
according to item 4 of the Decision of Council of heads of states of the CIS on carrying out the I Congress of cultural figures of the State Parties of the Commonwealth and other questions of interstate cooperation in the field of culture of January 19, 1996,
for the purpose of development of interstate cooperation and implementation of joint cultural programs and separate actions in the field of culture
agreed as follows:
1. Create Fund of support of cultural cooperation of the Commonwealth of Independent States (further - Fund),
2. Approve the Fund charter which is integral part of this Agreement it (is applied).
3. Founders of Fund are the governments of gosudarstvuchastnik of the Commonwealth of Independent States which signed this Agreement.
1. The fund is legal entity.
2. The place of stay of Fund - the city of Moscow.
1. Fund is created for the account:
voluntary contributions of the states on joint cultural programs and separate actions in the form of financial and appliances, resources, works and services;
voluntary contributions and donations of legal entities and physical persons;
receipts from holding charitable and cultural actions, lotteries;
other sources which are not prohibited by the current legislation of the state in the territory of which the Fund is located.
2. Can be contributed in national currencies of the Parties, in freely convertible currency, and also in the form of the equipment, property and other appliances.
3. The sizes of voluntary contributions of founders of Fund, procedure and terms of their introduction are determined by costs for carrying out joint programs of cultural cooperation.
4. Fund is allocated for accomplishment of the purposes and tasks determined by the Fund charter.
1. The supreme body of Fund - Board.
2. Executive body of Fund - Executive directorate.
3. Supervisory authority of Fund - the Board of trustees.
This Agreement is open for accession to it of other states sharing its purposes and the principles with the consent of all Parties by transfer to depositary of documents on such accession. Accession is considered by the depositary of the last message on consent to such accession which became effective from the date of receipt.
Changes by common consent of the Parties can be made to this Agreement.
Each Party can withdraw from this Agreement, having sent the written notice of it to depositary not later than 6 months to exit.
This Agreement becomes effective from the date of its signing.
It is made in the city of Moscow on September 11, 1998 in one authentic copy in Russian. The authentic copy is stored in the Executive Secretariat of the Commonwealth of Independent States which will send to each state which signed this agreement, its verified copy.
Note. The agreement is signed by the Republic of Armenia with notes:
"According to the Foundation Agreement:
1. To add Item 1 of Article 3 with words: "or the legislation of the Party in the territory of which the Fund carries out the related activity".
2. Add Article 6 with provision: "Changes and amendments are drawn up by separate protocols which are integral part of the Foundation Agreement and become effective according to the procedure, stipulated in Article the 8th this Foundation Agreement".
3. State Article 8 in the following edition: "This Agreement becomes effective from the date of signing, and for the Parties which legislation requires accomplishment of the interstate procedures necessary for its entry into force, - from the date of delivery of the relevant documents to depositary".
Under the Charter:
4. Exclude Article 17."
The agreement is not signed by the Azerbaijan Republic, the Republic of Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine.
Approved by the Foundation agreement about creation of Fund of support of cultural cooperation of the Commonwealth of Independent States of September 11, 1998
The fund of support of cultural cooperation of the Commonwealth of Independent States (further - Fund) is formed according to the Foundation agreement about creation of Fund of support of cultural cooperation of the Commonwealth of Independent States.
The fund is intergovernmental non-profit organization.
The fund is guided in the activities by the Charter of the Commonwealth of Independent States, the Agreement on creation of Economic union of September 24, 1993, decisions of Council of heads of states and Council of Heads of Government of the Commonwealth, interstate and intergovernmental agreements signed within the Commonwealth, the Foundation agreement about creation of Fund of support of cultural cooperation of the Commonwealth of Independent States (further - the Agreement) and this Charter.
The fund performs the activities in close interaction with Interstate economic Committee of Economic union (further - MEK) and the Executive Secretariat of the CIS.
assistance to development and deepening of cultural state cooperation - members of the Commonwealth of Independent States;
support and ensuring implementation of joint programs and separate actions in the field of cultural cooperation.
accumulation financial and appliances for the purpose of program implementation and actions of cultural cooperation;
participation in financing of programs and actions of cultural cooperation.
Founders of Fund are the governments of the State Parties of the Commonwealth of Independent States which signed the Agreement.
Founders of Fund on behalf of plenipotentiaries:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.