It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On April 14, 2003 No. 4419
of March 5, 2003 No. 23n
About approval of the Procedure for filling and issue of certificates of export of the rough natural diamonds
For the purpose of implementation of the international scheme of certification of the rough natural diamonds and in pursuance of the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of February 6, 2003 I order to N67 "About Introduction in the Russian Federation of Certificates of Export of the Rough Natural Diamonds":
1. Approve and enact the enclosed Procedure for filling and issue of certificates of export of the rough natural diamonds.
2. (Rybkin V. B.) to provide to Gokhran of Russia accomplishment of the specified Procedure in the course of carrying out the state control of quality of sorting and assessment of the rough natural diamonds.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the First Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation A. V. Ulyukaev.
A. L. Kudrin
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation of March 5, 2003, No. 23n
Export of the rough natural diamonds from the Russian Federation is performed only in the presence of the specified certificate which is drawn up according to this Procedure.
1.2. The certificate consists of two parts:
- main leaf;
- the detachable coupon of confirmation of import of diamonds (delivery to the destination).
1.3. The certificate is issued on each batch of the rough natural diamonds directed in accordance with the terms of one contract, one sender to one receiver regardless of quantity of cargo pieces (sending) in batch and drawn up within one cargo customs declaration (daleegtd).
1.4. The certificate is issued to the sender by the state controllers of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation after passing of the procedure of the state control on specialized customs post in all cases of export of the rough natural diamonds. The certificate is the obligatory document for the customs purposes.
1.5. The original certificate follows in packet of shipping documents to the place of transfer (the address of the first obtaining) of batch. The copy of the certificate certified by personal number seal (stamp) and the signature of the state controller who performed check of batch invests in each cargo piece. The copy of the certificate certified by personal number seal (stamp) of the state controller of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation remains in cases of the state controllers, customs authority, and also is handed out to the sender.
1.6. The certificate is issued for the term necessary for delivery of batch of the rough natural diamonds to the country of destination, but no more, than for 30 days.
1.7.1. For receipt of the certificate the following information and documents are provided to the state controllers of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation:
1) the Letter - the request of the organization with indication of all details necessary for filling of the certificate.
2) the Foreign trade document based on which export with detailed and summary specifications of the exported diamonds is performed.
3) License of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of the Russian Federation for export of natural diamonds.
4) Purchase agreements of diamond raw materials in the Russian Federation with acts of issue and sheets of picking (including in case of export of part of the diamond raw materials acquired under this agreement).
5) Acts of transactions of the organization (acquisition of diamond raw materials) in the domestic market according to the provided purchase agreements of diamond raw materials considered according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
6) the General certificate of weight and cost of the exported diamond raw materials under each raw agreement with indication of in the note of the fact of use before part of diamond raw materials.
7) the Power of attorney of the organization on registration of transactions according to the requirement of the legislation.
1.7.2. For the purposes of the state control the additional information including on magnetic carriers can be requested.
1.7.3. All submitted documents shall be signed by the head and are certified by seal of the organization.
1.8. The accounting treatment, storages and cancellations of forms of certificates is established by Gokhran of Russia.
2.1. The certificate is filled in in Russian, is strict in the specified fields, after completion of the procedure of the state control in the territory of specialized customs post by the state controller of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation on the printer of the personal computer.
2.2. Column "Date of issue".
The column is filled in with figures. Day and month of issue are specified by two-digit numbers. Year of issue is specified completely.
Пример: 20 ноября 2002 г. ¦ 20 ¦ 11 ¦2002 ¦
2.3. Column "Exporter"
In the graph the code of the Russian Federation on the Alfa-2 system is specified (according to ISO 3166-1) and the name of the export company. The name of the export company is specified according to registration documents of the organization.
Example: RUS 643, Russian Federation, JSC ALROSA
2.4. Column "Receiver"
In the graph the country code in which there is export of diamonds on the Alfa-2 system (according to ISO 3166-1), and goods name of a consignee is specified.
Note: name of a consignee can be specified by Latin letters, according to data of the agreement in foreign trade, or other document determining the parties of implementation of transaction with diamonds.
Example: BEL 056, Belgium, Fischler Diamonds, Ltd.
2.5. Column "Contract N"
The column is filled in in strict accordance with alphabetic and digital reference of the agreement in foreign trade or other document in which the parties performing transactions with diamonds and their obligations are determined. In case of lack of number of the agreement in foreign trade specifying of its date is allowed.
Example: 01/23456-78 of 12.02.2003.
2.6. Column "Commodity code"
According to requirements of the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity in the graph one of the following commodity codes according to the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity is specified: 7102 10 000 0, 7102 21 000 0, 7102 31 000 0.
Example: when exporting the rough natural diamonds intended for production of diamonds in the column "Commodity code" it is specified 7102 31 000 0
2.7. Column "Number of Places"
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.