of December 4, 1999 No. 1335
About approval of the Procedure for humanitarian assistance (assistance) of the Russian Federation
According to the Federal Law "About Free Aid (Assistance) of the Russian Federation and Modification and Amendments in Separate Legal Acts of the Russian Federation for Taxes and for Establishment of Privileges on Payments in State Non-budgetary Funds in connection with Implementation of Free Aid (Assistance) of the Russian Federation" (The Russian Federation Code, 1999, N 18, the Art. 2221) the Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Procedure for humanitarian assistance (assistance) for the Russian Federation.
2. Ceased to be valid
3. Recognize invalid orders of the Government of the Russian Federation according to the enclosed list.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 4, 1999, No. 1335
1. This Procedure regulates humanitarian assistance (assistance) of the Russian Federation, including its obtaining, certification, the means confirming accessory, goods and services to the humanitarian assistance (assistance), making of customs transactions, accounting, storage, distribution, and also procedure for the order the cars provided as the humanitarian assistance (assistance).
2. The humanitarian assistance (assistance) is understood as type of the free aid (assistance) provided for rendering the medical and public assistance needy, to the national groups which are socially not protected, injured from natural disasters and other emergencies, for natural disaster response and other emergencies, expenses on transportation, maintenance and storage of the specified help (assistance).
The humanitarian assistance (assistance) can be foreign states, their federal or municipalities, the international and foreign institutions or non-profit organizations, foreign physical persons (further imenuyutsyadonor).
The humanitarian assistance (assistance) can be provided to the Russian Federation, subjects of the Russian Federation, public authorities, local government bodies, legal entities and physical persons (further hereinafter are referred to as - receivers of the humanitarian assistance (assistance).
Sale of the humanitarian assistance (complete or partial) is forbidden.
3. Coordination at the federal activity level of bodies, organizations and persons for obtaining and distribution of the humanitarian assistance (assistance) arriving to the Russian Federation is performed by the Russian Government Commission on International Humanitarian and Technical Aid (further - the Commission) formed by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of April 16, 2004 N215 "About Streamlining of Structure of the Coordinating, Advisory, Other Bodies and Groups Formed by the Government of the Russian Federation" (The Russian Federation Code, 2004, N 17, the Art. 1658).
4. Import to the Russian Federation of food, the products of medical appointment and medicines including relating to the humanitarian assistance (assistance) is performed according to the right of the Eurasian Economic Union and the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Excise goods (products) except for intended for all levels of the state and municipal organizations of special purpose vehicles financed from budgets for rendering medical ambulance, and also the portable diagnostic laboratories equipped with the special medical equipment, received by medical institutions for own needs cannot belong to the humanitarian assistance (assistance); the cars intended for transportation of 10 people and more, imported for children's homes, orphanages, retirement homes and disabled people; the cars equipped with elevators for the wheelchairs imported for the centers of rehabilitation of disabled people, meat and meat products which under the terms of import are intended only for industrial conversion, semifinished products, meat and fish forcemeat, meat of mechanical boning, and also clothes which were in the use, footwear and bedding, except for clothes, footwear and bedding sent to the address of the state and municipal organizations and organizations of social protection of the population, the health care, education, criminal executive system financed by means of budgets of all levels.
5. Privileges on customs payment concerning the goods imported into the Russian Federation as the humanitarian assistance (assistance) do not extend to the goods imported according to agreements in foreign trade (contracts) providing payment of these goods by the Russian legal entities and physical persons.
5.1. In case of inappropriate use of the humanitarian assistance (assistance) customs payments, taxes and other obligatory payments, and also penalty fee added on these amounts in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and penalties are subject to payment in budget system of the Russian Federation.
Local government bodies inform executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation which send the acquired information to the Commission, and also to the relevant tax and customs authorities on the facts of inappropriate use of the humanitarian assistance (assistance).
5.2. The Federal Customs Service quarterly provides in the Commission information on release of the goods relating to the humanitarian assistance (assistance) on form and in terms which are coordinated with the Commission. Customs authorities inform on receivers of the humanitarian assistance (assistance) law-enforcement bodies for conducting the corresponding check by them.
6. Decisions on confirmation of belonging to the humanitarian assistance (assistance) of the means and goods imported into the Russian Federation and also works and services are accepted by the Commission. The list of the documents confirming humanitarian character of the given help (assistance) is determined by the Commission. These documents are submitted by receivers of the humanitarian assistance (assistance), and also federal executive bodies, executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation taking into account purpose of the received humanitarian assistance (assistance).
7. Decisions of the Commission are drawn up by protocols which are signed by its chairman (vice-chairman).
The commission based on the decision issues the certificate confirming belonging of means, goods, works and services to the humanitarian assistance (assistance) in form according to appendix. The certificate is submitted in tax and customs authorities for the purpose of provision in accordance with the established procedure of the tax and customs privileges determined by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Copies of the certificate within 3 days from the date of its registration go in the Federal Tax Service and the Federal Customs Service.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.