of July 18, 2003 No. 153
About the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic and local courts
Accepted by General Court of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 13, 2003
1. Justice in the Kyrgyz Republic is performed only by court. In the cases provided by the law and procedure citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic have the right to participate in administration of law.
2. Justice is performed on behalf of the Kyrgyz Republic and has the appointment protection of human rights and freedoms, and also legitimate interests of citizens and legal entities, ensuring execution of the Constitution, the laws, other regulatory legal acts and international treaties of the Kyrgyz Republic which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. In the Kyrgyz Republic specialized courts can be established by the law.
4. Creation of emergency courts is not allowed.
2. In the Kyrgyz Republic the laws and other acts belittling the status, independence and independence of the Supreme Court and local courts shall not be issued.
1. The Supreme Court and local courts constitute single system of the courts performing justice on civil, criminal, administrative, economic and to others, provided by the laws, to cases.
2. The unity of this system is provided:
1) the general and single principles of justice established by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, this Law, procedural and other laws;
2) implementation of justice in the forms of legal proceedings established by the laws;
3) application of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic by courts, and also come in the procedure established by the law into force of international treaties which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic;
4) legislative fixing of the single status of judges;
5) obligation of execution in all territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of the court resolutions which took legal effect;
6) financing of the courts from the republican budget.
1. Courts perform judicial authority independently irrespective of whose that was wills, submitting only to the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, procedural and other laws.
2. Any intervention in activities for implementation of justice is inadmissible.
3. Nobody has the right to demand from the judge of the report on specific legal case.
Justice in the Kyrgyz Republic is performed on the basis of equality of all before the law and court.
1. Trial of cases in all courts open. Hearing of cases in closed meeting is allowed only in the cases provided by the law.
2. Publicity of legal proceedings and realization of right of access to information on activity of the courts is provided with the state.
3. Presence of representatives of mass media at proceeding in open court for the purpose of receipt of data on case is legal method of search and receipt of information.
4. Fixation by sound recording of the course of legal proceedings, film and photographing, video, straight line of radio - and TV broadcast of judicial session are allowed according to the procedure, provided by the procedural law.
1. Legal proceedings in courts of the Kyrgyz Republic are conducted in the state or official language.
2. The right to make statements, to give evidences, to declare petitions, to get acquainted with all case papers, to appear in court in the native language and to use translation service is provided to the persons participating in case not knowing language in which legal proceedings are conducted.
Voided according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic of 13.06.2011 No. 39
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.