of July 4, 2003 No. 476-II
About road transport
This Law governs the relations arising between carriers, passengers, consignors, consignees, other physical persons and legal entities in the field of road transport.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) system of the emergency challenge in case of accidents and catastrophic crashes (further - system of the emergency challenge) - the state automated information system functioning with use of signals and these navigation satellite systems providing provision of the formalized information on the road accidents and other emergency situations on highways of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the emergency field services;
1-1) buses - the automotive vehicle intended for public conveyance and baggage, having more than eight places for sitting excepting driver's seat;
2-1) services of bus stations, bus stations and service points of passengers - the activities performed by physical and (or) legal entities on bus stations, bus stations and in service points of passengers, connected with ensuring motor transportations of passengers and baggage;
2) bus station - the complex of constructions intended for servicing of passengers and drivers of buses which passenger traffic constitutes more than five hundred people a day, and including: the capital building with the waiting room with a capacity over seventy five people and ticket offices, Items of medical examination of drivers and rendering primary health care, baggage storage, the platform for landing and disembarkation of passengers, site for the parking of buses, posts for survey of buses, control offices and the room of mother and child located in the territory of at least five thousand m2s;
3) technical operation of vehicles - complex of the actions, technical impacts (diagnosing, technical maintenance, repair) directed to the organization and ensuring safe operation of vehicles;
4) road transport - industry of economy which field of activity are the organization and implementation of public conveyances, baggage, loads and mailings with use of vehicles and infrastructures;
5) infrastructure of road transport - the complex of constructions (bus stations, bus stations, service points of passengers, freight terminals, stations (masterful) maintenance and repair of vehicles, construction for storage of vehicles) providing continuity of process of transportations, and also safe operation of vehicles;
6) the automotive vehicle (further - the vehicle) - unit of railway vehicles of the road transport including buses, minibuses, passenger and cargo vehicles, trolleybuses, automobile trailers, semitrailer trucks to truck tractors and also the specialized cars (intended for transportation of certain types of loads) and the special equipment vehicles (intended for accomplishment of different mainly not transport works);
7) motor transportations - the public conveyances, baggage, loads and mailings performed by vehicles on highways;
8) automobile carrier (further - carrier) - the physical person or legal entity owning vehicles, except for passenger, on the property right or on other legal causes, performing business activity on public conveyance, baggage, loads and mailings;
9) bus station - the complex of constructions intended for servicing of passengers and drivers of buses which passenger traffic constitutes less than five hundred people a day, and including: the capital building with the waiting room capacity to seventy five people and ticket offices, baggage storages, the platform for landing and disembarkation of passengers, site for the parking of buses, control offices located in the territory of at least two and a half thousand m2s;
9-1) information and dispatching taxi service - the service created by the carrier or the other person who is the individual entrepreneur or the legal entity of the Republic of Kazakhstan for processing of customer orders and their transfer on execution to carrier of taxi including using the hardware and software and (or) mobile application of the order of taxi;
9-2) special automated measuring means - the certified special control and measuring technical equipment which underwent metrological checking performing photo, video filming working in automatic mode fixing type, brand, the state registration sign, weight and (or) dimensional parameters and motion speed of vehicles;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.