of May 2, 2003 No. 866
About some questions of regulation of business activity in the Azerbaijan Republic
For the purpose of enhancement of the mechanism of issue central and local executive bodies of the Azerbaijan Republic of different type of the certificates, certificates, special permissions and other similar documents issued on business activity I decide:
1. Determine that:
- different type certificates, certificates, special permissions and other similar documents for business activity are issued central and local executive bodies of the Azerbaijan Republic only in the cases and procedure provided respectively by the laws of the Azerbaijan Republic, presidential decrees of the Azerbaijan Republic and resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic;
- control of observance of the relevant legislation in the field of issue central and local executive bodies of the Azerbaijan Republic of certificates, certificates and special permissions to subjects of entrepreneurship performs the Ministry of Economics of the Azerbaijan Republic.
2. Prohibit issue of different type of certificates, certificates, special permissions and other similar documents for the business activity which is not provided by the laws of the Azerbaijan Republic and presidential decrees of the Azerbaijan Republic.
3. To state Item 10.44 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Economic Development of the Azerbaijan Republic approved by the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic number 495 of June 11, 2001 in the following edition:
10:44. exercises control of observance of the relevant legislation in the field of issue central and local executive bodies of the Azerbaijan Republic of certificates, certificates and special permissions to subjects of entrepreneurship;.
4. Charge to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic:
- prepare and provide to the President of the Azerbaijan Republic the list of different type of the certificates, certificates and other similar documents (except for special permission / license/) issued central and local executive bodies on business activity, and the draft of rules of their issue.
President of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of May 2, 2003
1.1. Council of entrepreneurs in case of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic (further - Council) is created by the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic number 778 of August 27, 2002.
1.2. Council is guided in the activities by the Constitution of the Azerbaijan Republic, the laws of the Azerbaijan Republic, decrees and orders of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic and this Provision.
1.3. The structure of Council is determined by the President of the Azerbaijan Republic.
1.4. Members of council perform activities on a voluntary basis.
1.5. The solution of the organizational matters connected with holding meetings of Council, preparation of necessary documents on the questions submitted for discussion of Council, their representation on concern and record keeping are performed by the Secretariat of Council functioning in the Ministry of Economic Development of the Azerbaijan Republic.
2.1. The purpose of Council consists in assistance to improvement of business environment and to development of entrepreneurship in the Azerbaijan Republic, preparation and representation to the President of the Azerbaijan Republic of relevant proposals for the solution of the problems arising in this area.
2.2. Treat the main objectives of Council:
2.2.1. preparation of the directions of government assistance to entrepreneurship and introduction of offers on mechanisms of their implementation;
2.2.2. determination of measures for support of entrepreneurship by the state in certain regions of the country and representation to the President of the Azerbaijan Republic of the offers connected with it;
2.2.3. introduction of the offers connected with enhancement of the legislation regulating business activity.
2.3. Council according to the tasks assigned to it performs the following functions:
2.3.1. discusses questions in the field of development of entrepreneurship and prepares relevant proposals for representation to the President of the Azerbaijan Republic;
2.3.2. periodically analyzes the regulatory legal acts regulating business activity prepares and represents to the President of the Azerbaijan Republic the corresponding references connected with it;
2.3.3. prepares the offers connected with increase in the state care of entrepreneurship, including with financial provision;
2.3.4. represents to the President of the Azerbaijan Republic the offers connected with the operational problem resolution, interfering development of entrepreneurship;
2.3.5. in the presence of the facts of illegal intervention in business activity - discusses them and makes offers on their elimination;
2.3.6. gives help to expansion of use of modern information technologies in entrepreneurship;
2.3.7. gives help to expansion of the international business contacts of entrepreneurs;
2.3.8. prepares offers concerning stimulation of development of cooperative communications between subjects of entrepreneurship;
2.3.9. prepares the offers connected with enhancement of system of training for subjects of entrepreneurship;
2.3.10. according to the legislation performs other functions.
3.1. The chairman appointed by the President of the Azerbaijan Republic directs activities of Council.
3.2. Meetings of Council are held at least two times a year. If necessary also emergency meetings can be held.
3.3. Meetings of Council are considered authorized with the assistance of more than a half of his members, and decisions are made by a simple majority vote.
3.4. The chairman of the board determines the agenda of meetings of Council and presides over the held meetings.
3.5. At the first meeting of Council from among members of council two vice-chairmen of Council are elected (1 from local and 1 from foreign members). Vice-chairmen of Council carry out the tasks assigned to them by the chairman of the board.
3.6. If necessary heads of the relevant state bodies can be invited to meetings of Council.
3.7. The decisions made at meetings of Council are drawn up by the protocol.
3.8. Council has rights to require from state bodies, the companies and the organizations the necessary documents and data connected with the questions relating to powers of Council.
3.9. The secretariat of Council performs the following functions:
3.9.1. brings information on the agenda, date and the venue of meetings of Council to members of council;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.