of August 7, 1998 No. 117
About the Charter of internal service of armed forces of the Kyrgyz Republic
Accepted by General Court of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 18, 1998
Article 1. Accept the Charter of internal service of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Article 2. This Law becomes effective from the date of publication.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
Paragraph one of ceased to be valid.
This Charter determines common laws and obligations of the military personnel of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic and relation between them, obligations of the main officials of crew (battalion) and its divisions, and also rules of internal procedure.
Military personnel of bodies of military management, military units and organizations of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic, including military educational institutions of professional education of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - military units), other military forming and state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic in which the military service is established by the law are guided by this Charter.
Operation of the Charter extends to the military personnel of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic, other military forming and state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic in whom the military service, and also the citizens called on military charges is established by the law (further - the military personnel).
I, (surname, name, middle name), solemnly swear on fidelity to the people of Kyrgyzstan.
I swear not to spare the forces and if it is required also to life for protection of freedom and independence of Kyrgyzstan.
Battle flag of military unit
1. The battle flag of military unit is especially the medal distinguishing features of fighting purpose, history and merits of military unit, and also specifying its belonging to Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The battle flag of military unit is symbol of military valor, valor and glory, serves as reminder to each serviceman about heroic traditions and holy duty of protection of the Fatherland.
2. The battle flag is handed to military units on their sformirovaniya on behalf of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic by representatives of the state bodies which are part of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic, other military forming and state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic in which the military service is established by the law.
3. The battle flag remains behind military unit for all the time irrespective of change of the name and numbering of body. Changes of the name and numbering of military unit are entered in the Letter of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic issued in case of delivery of the Battle Flag.
4. The battle flag always is with the military unit, and in the battlefield - around fighting of part.
5. All staff of military unit shall protect selflessly and courageously the Battle Flag in fight and not allow its capture by the opponent.
When losing the Battle Flag the commander of military unit and the military personnel directly guilty of such shame are subject to court, and military unit - to disbandment.
6. In case of disbandment of military unit the Battle Flag, the Letter of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic and difference which are stored in military unit as relic are given in archive according to requirements of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About National Archive Fund of the Kyrgyz Republic".
1. Everyday life and activities of the military personnel in military unit is performed according to requirements of internal service.
The internal service is intended for maintenance in the military unit of internal procedure and military discipline providing its permanent combat readiness, study of staff, organized accomplishment of other tasks by it in daily activities and preserving health of the military personnel. It will be organized according to provisions of this Charter in case of strict compliance with law of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. The internal service requires organized actions of the military personnel irrespective of their desire.
Fulfillment of requirements of internal service develops at the military personnel sense of responsibility, independence, accuracy and conscientiousness. Mutual understanding, goodwill and readiness to help each other promotes strengthening of military comradeship and unity of military collectives, allows not only to carry out tasks in daily activities, but also to pass heartrending experiences in fighting situation.
3. Shall know requirements of internal service and carry out honesty each serviceman.
At the beginning of passing of military service the serviceman needs special attention. Strict control from commanders (chiefs) and their personal example helps the serviceman to understand rules of internal service quicker.
4. Management of internal service in military unit is performed by the commander of military unit, and in arrangement of division - the commander of division. In case of placement in one premises of several divisions which commanders have no general immediate superior the management of internal service is assigned by the order of the commander of military unit to the commander of one of these divisions. The direct organizer of internal service in military unit is the chief of staff, and in company arrangement - the foreman of company.
Responsibility for condition of internal service in subordinate troops is conferred on all direct chiefs. They shall render to subordinate military units and divisions the help in the organization and ensuring fulfillment of requirements of internal service and to systematically check its condition.
5. Protection of the Fatherland - holy duty and obligation of each citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Military service - special type of public service. Proceeding from special nature of military service its priority before other types of public service and other activities of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic is determined.
Treat the military personnel:
- officers, ensigns, foremen, sergeants and soldiers passing military service under the contract;
- cadets of military educational institutions of professional education;
- the foremen, sergeants and soldiers undergoing compulsory military service (further - the military personnel of conscription service).
To each serviceman the corresponding military rank is given.
6. The military personnel has the rights and freedoms established for citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic with the restrictions determined by conditions of military service and taking into account the current legislation. The constitutional, other all-civil obligations, and also general, job and special responsibilities are assigned to them.
7. According to regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic content and amount of the rights, obligations and responsibility of the military personnel depend on whether there are they in case of fulfillment of duties of military service (service duties) or not.
As execution by the military personnel of obligations of military service it is understood:
- participation in fighting;
- execution of general, job and special responsibilities;
- participation in doctrines;
- passing of military charges, following to the place of charges and back;
- stay in the territory of military unit during the working hours established by daily routine or in other time if it is caused by office need;
- stay on official journey, following to the place of business trip and back;
- stay on site services, following to the duty station and back;
- stay on treatment, following to the place of treatment and back;
- following to the venue of leave and back;
- stay in captivity, in provision of the hostage or interned;
- in case of unknown absence before recognition of the serviceman it is unknown absent or announcements the dead in the procedure established by the law;
- protection of life, health, honor and advantage of the personality;
- assistance to law enforcement agencies on protection of life, health and advantage of the person, protection of law and order and ensuring public safety;
- making of other actions by the serviceman recognized by court made for the benefit of society and the state;
- accomplishment of tasks in the conditions of emergency or warlike situation, and also in the conditions of armed conflicts;
- participation in peacekeeping peace support operations and safety;
- participation in the prevention and mitigation of consequences of emergency situations of natural, technogenic nature and accomplishment of tasks on the organization of territorial defense;
- participation in anti-terrorist operations.
The military personnel who voluntarily brought themselves to state of alcoholic, drug or toxic intoxication is not recognized the acting as military service; the making socially dangerous acts provided by the penal legislation; the committing suicide or attempt at suicide if the specified actions were not caused by disease state or bringing to suicide; in case of stay out of arrangement of military unit on vacation, in dismissal, and also in case of unauthorized stay out of arrangement of military unit or the duty station established outside military unit, except as specified stays in captivity, in provision of the hostage or interned, other actions recognized by court made for the benefit of society and the state.
If necessary the serviceman by order of the commander (chief) shall start fulfillment of duties of military service at any time.
Military personnel in case of fulfillment of duties of military service is representatives of the government and is under protection of the state.
Rights of the military personnel
8. The rights of the military personnel and procedure for their realization taking into account features of military service are determined by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Nobody can limit the military personnel in the rights guaranteed by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic and the legislation.
9. Use by the military personnel of the rights shall not cause damage to the rights and legitimate interests of society, state, military service, the rights of other military personnel and other citizens.
10. The state guarantees social and legal protection of the military personnel, performs measures for creation of sufficient and worthy living standards by it, to improvement of conditions of service and life.
Providing and protection of the rights of the military personnel are assigned to public authorities and local self-government, courts, law enforcement agencies, bodies of military management and commanders (chiefs).
The serviceman before reduction to the Military oath cannot be involved in accomplishment of fighting tasks (participation in fighting, execution of alert of active service, guard duty) and tasks in case of introduction of emergency rule; arms and military equipment cannot be assigned to the serviceman; punishment in the form of content in disciplinary military unit cannot be applied to the serviceman.
Commanders (chiefs) guilty of non-execution of obligations on realization of the rights and legitimate interests of the military personnel, bear for it the responsibility established by the legislation.
11. The military personnel in case of fulfillment of duties of military service has the right to storage, carrying, application and use of special means, weapon, the military and special equipment, and also use of physical force and office animals.
Storage precautions, conditions and procedure for application of special means, office animals, weapon, the military and special equipment by the military personnel are determined by this Charter, the Charter of garrison and guard duty of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic and other laws of the Kyrgyz Republic. When carrying and using special means, weapon, the military and special equipment the military personnel shall ensure their safety and exclude access for strangers to them.
Military personnel according to regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic can apply and use physical force, special means, office animals, weapon, the military and special equipment personally or structure of division, and commanders (chiefs) to order to subordinates to apply them to protection of life, health and property in condition of justifiable defense or emergency in the following cases:
- for reflection of the armed or group attack on the protected state and military facilities, and also on arrangements of military units and divisions, buildings and constructions of military units, military echelons, columns of machines, single vehicles, guard, job specifications if different ways and means to protect them it is impossible;
- for suppression of attempt of violent occupancy by arms and military equipment if different ways and means to protect them it is impossible;
- for protection of the military personnel and civilians against the attack threatening their life and health if different ways and means to protect them it is impossible;
- for detention of the person who made illegal actions and showing armed resistance and also the armed individual refusing to fulfill legal requirements about surrender of weapons if different ways and means to suppress resistance, it is impossible to detain this person or to withdraw from it weapon;
- for ensuring accomplishment of tasks in case of the announcement of different levels of terrorist danger.
The commander (chief), besides, has the right to use weapon personally or to order to use weapon for recovery of discipline and procedure in case of open disobedience of the subordinate in combat conditions when actions disobedient are directed to high treason or failure of accomplishment of fighting task, and also in case of accomplishment of tasks in the conditions of emergency state.
Need of application and use of special means, office animals, weapon, the military and special equipment is determined proceeding from nature of the carried-out office and fighting tasks by the corresponding commanders (chiefs).
12. Accurately expressed warning of it of person against which weapon, except as specified is used shall precede use of weapons: when the delay in use of weapons creates direct danger to life of the serviceman or other citizens or can entail other heavy effects; in case of reflection of attack with use of weapon, the military and special equipment, vehicles, aircraft, ocean or river crafts; in case of escape from under protection with weapon or on vehicles; in case of escape in the conditions of limited visibility, and also in case of escape from vehicles during their movement.
Military personnel has the right to use weapon for giving of alarm signal or challenge of the help, and also against animal, life-threatening or to human health.
In case of application and use of weapon the serviceman shall take measures for safety of surrounding citizens, and in case of need give first aid by the victim.
It is forbidden to use firearms concerning women, persons with limited opportunities of health, minors when their age is obvious or known, except as specified making by specified persons of the armed or group attack, the life-threatening serviceman or other citizens if different ways and means to reflect such attack or resistance it is impossible.
The serviceman reports on each case of application or use of weapon on the commander (chief).
Paragraph of the sixth ceased to be valid.
Paragraph of the seventh ceased to be valid.
12-1. Accurately expressed warning of it of person (group of persons) against which physical force, special means, office animals, the military and special equipment, except as specified are used shall precede application and use of physical force, special means, office animals, the military and special equipment:
- when the delay in application creates them direct danger to life of the serviceman or other citizens or can entail other heavy effects;
- suppression of mass riots, group actions of the offenders encroaching on life and health of citizens or safety of the state in case of crisis situation for prevention of acts of terrorism against the military personnel, civilians, and also strategic objects;
- reflections of attacks with use of weapon, the military and special equipment, vehicles, aircraft;
- releases of the hostages taken the protected objects, constructions and particular (military) loads;
- penetrations on the territory of military units of strangers, announcements of levels of terrorist danger or warlike situation; flight of low-flying unknown aircraft close and over the territory of bodies or the protected objects;
- escape of persons (detainees on suspicion and accusation in making of crimes, defendants and convicts) from under protection.
In case of application and use of physical force, special means, office animals, the military and special equipment the serviceman shall:
- aim to do the smallest harm to health, show restraint;
- take measures for safety of surrounding citizens, and in case of need to give first aid by the victim;
- to periodically check (at least once at two o'clock) condition of the detainee in case of application of means of restriction of mobility (handcuffs, etc.).
In case of application and use of physical force, special means, office animals, the military and special equipment it is forbidden:
- apply them to women, persons with limited opportunities of health, minors when their age is obvious or known, in case of considerable accumulation of people if as a result of their application accidental persons can suffer, except as specified making by specified persons of the armed or group attack or making of act of terrorism by them, the life-threatening serviceman or other citizens if different ways and means to reflect such attack or resistance it is impossible;
- use defective, unsuitable and overdue special means;
- apply special means in vitals (the head, neck, area of heart, genitals);
- break security measures when using special means;
- conduct aim firing and repeated application of special gas means within defeat zone during effect of substances;
- use means for forced stop concerning motor transport public in the presence of passengers, the transport belonging to diplomatic representations and consular establishments of foreign states and also on sections of roads with limited visibility, railway crossings, bridges, platforms and in tunnels.
The serviceman reports on each case of application or use in respect of people of physical force, special means, office animals, the military and special equipment on the commander (chief).
If in case of application and use by the serviceman of physical force, special means, office animals, weapon, the military and special equipment harm is done to health or material damage to the third parties, the commander (chief) appoints office investigation and notifies on it bodies of Military prosecutor's office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Legitimacy of application and use of physical forces, special means, office animals, weapon, the military and special equipment by the military personnel is determined by the decision of bodies of Military prosecutor's office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The serviceman does not bear responsibility for the harm done to the third parties in case of application and use of physical force, special means, office animals, weapon, the military and special equipment if application and use of physical force, special means, office animals, weapon, the military and special equipment were performed according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic. Compensation of such harm to the third parties is performed according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The list of the special means applied by the military personnel is established by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The procedure for storage of special means is established by regulatory legal acts.
Military personnel shall report on all cases of plunder, loss, spoil or failure of special means, weapon, the military and special equipment on the immediate superior.
The commander of military unit (chief) appoints office investigation, notifies law-enforcement bodies, territorial authorities of the authorized state body knowing national security issues and bodies of military prosecutor's office on circumstances of plunder or loss of weapon, special means, the military and special equipment with indication of model, caliber, series, number, year of release of each unit and takes measures for search of kidnapped persons or the lost weapon, special means, the military and special equipment.
In case of return of kidnapped persons or the lost weapon, special means, the military and special equipment to military unit the commander of military unit within 3 days shall inform the state bodies informed earlier of plunder or loss of weapon, special means, the military and special equipment.
General obligations of the military personnel
13. The serviceman of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic in office activities is guided by requirements of the laws, army regulations and shall not be connected with activities of the public, other organizations and associations pursuing political cracks.
The serviceman shall:
- be faithful to the Military oath, to selflessly serve the people, courageously, skillfully, without sparing the blood and the life, protect the Kyrgyz Republic, fulfill military duty, with firmness to transfer difficulties of military service;
- to strictly observe the Constitution and the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic, to fulfill requirements of army regulations;
- to seize constantly military professional knowledge, to enhance the training and military skill;
- nobility and contain the weapon entrusted to it, arms and military equipment in permanent readiness, to ensure their safety and the correct operation, to protect military property and other appliances;
- be fair, disciplined, brave, in case of accomplishment of military duty to show reasonable initiative;
- to implicitly obey commanders (chiefs) and to protect them in fight, to preserve the Battle Flag of military unit;
- value military comradeship, without sparing the life, gain colleagues from danger, help them in word and deed, respect honor and advantage of everyone, not to allow concerning itself and other military personnel of roughness and mockeries, to keep them from unworthy acts;
- follow rules of military politeness, behavior and accomplishment of military greeting, always to be in form, net and accurately dressed;
- be vigilant, strictly to keep military and state secret.
14. The serviceman shall bear high rank of the defender of the Kyrgyz Republic with advantage, value honor and fighting glory of Armed Forces, the military unit and honor of the military rank.
15. The serviceman shall show patriotism, value international friendship of the people, promote strengthening of brotherhood between the nations and nationalities.
During the training and education of the military personnel it is necessary to show respect for their national feelings, customs and traditions.
In Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic the state and official languages are used. Education guidances are provided to the military personnel who is poorly knowing the state or official language, time is allocated and conditions for their studying are created.
16. The military personnel shall render respect each other, assist commanders (chiefs) and seniors in maintenance of procedure and discipline.
On all incident with the serviceman influencing execution of its obligations and the remarks made it he shall report on the immediate superior.
In case of violation of the rules of relations determined by army regulations between the military personnel it shall take immediately measures to establishing order and also report on the immediate superior.
17. The serviceman shall observe safety requirements of military service, measure of the prevention of diseases, injuries and defeats, to daily increase physical tempering and fitness, to abstain from addictions (smoking and alcohol intake).
18. On office and private matters the serviceman shall address the immediate superior, and in case of need and with its permission - the senior chief.
Paragraph two of ceased to be valid.
In case of introduction of the offer, statement and submission of the claim the serviceman is guided by provisions of the Disciplinary charter of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic.
19. The serviceman shall know and respect the rules of international humanitarian law, the rule of the treatment of the wounded, sick, medical personnel, ecclesiastics, the civilian population around fighting, and also with prisoners of war.
20. The serviceman during fighting, even being in lead over the military unit (division) and in complete environment, shall show resolute resistance to the opponent, avoiding capture. He shall fulfill up to the end in fight the military duty.
If the serviceman, having appeared in separation from the troops and having exhausted all means and methods of resistance or being down and out owing to severe wound or contusion, it will be captured by the opponent, he shall look for and use any opportunity for release of and the companions from captivity and return to the troops. The serviceman captured by the opponent in case of interrogation has the right to report only the surname, name, middle name, military rank, birth date and personal number. It shall maintain advantage of the soldier, sacredly keep military and state secret, show firmness and courage, to help other military personnel who is in captivity, to keep them from complicity to the enemy, to reject attempts of the opponent to use the serviceman for causing damage to Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic.
For the military personnel captured and also for interned in the neutral countries the status of the military personnel remains. Military command and other representatives on that state bodies shall take measures according to rules of international law on protection of the rights of the specified military personnel and their return home.
Job and special responsibilities of the military personnel
21. Each serviceman has job responsibilities which determine amount and limits of practical accomplishment of the functions and tasks charged to it according to post. Job responsibilities are used only for the benefit of service.
These obligations are determined by army regulations, and also the corresponding managements, manuals, provisions, instructions or written orders of direct chiefs in relation to requirements of this Charter.
22. The military personnel in case of stay on alert (active service), in daily allowance and garrison job specifications, and also attracted to the prevention and mitigation of consequences of emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature and other emergency situations carries out special obligations. These obligations and procedure for their accomplishment are established by regulatory legal acts, all-army regulations of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also orders drafted on their basis, directives and orders.
For execution of special obligations the military personnel can be allocated with the additional rights which are determined by regulatory legal acts and all-army regulations of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Responsibility of the military personnel
23. All military personnel irrespective of military rank and position is equal before the law and bears the responsibility established for citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic taking into account features of the legal status.
24. The military personnel bears disciplinary responsibility for minor offenses the offenses connected with violation of military discipline, moral standards and military valor on the basis and according to the procedure, the Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic established by the Disciplinary charter.
25. The military personnel bears responsibility for making of violation in accordance with general practice according to the Code of the Kyrgyz Republic about violations.
26. The military personnel bears civil responsibility for non-execution or improper execution of the obligations provided by the civil legislation, for the damage caused to the state, legal entities, citizens and in other cases, stipulated by the legislation.
27. The military personnel bears liability for the material damage caused to the state in case of fulfillment of duties of military service according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About financial responsibility of the military personnel.
28. The military personnel bears criminal liability for the committed crimes and (or) offenses according to the Criminal code of the Kyrgyz Republic and (or) the Code of the Kyrgyz Republic about offenses.
29. For committed offenses the military personnel is attracted to one type of responsibility.
The military personnel subjected to authority punishment in connection with making of offense is not exempted from criminal liability for this offense.
In case of making of the offense connected with causing material damage, the military personnel indemnifies loss irrespective of attraction to other types of responsibility or application of community sanctions.
Community sanctions can be applied to the military personnel for the minor offenses connected with violation by them of military discipline and public order.
In case of accountability infringement of honor and advantage of the military personnel is inadmissible.
One-man management. Commanders (chiefs) and subordinates. Senior and younger.
30. One-man management is one of the principles of construction of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic, management of them and relations between the military personnel. It consists in investment of the commander (chief) with all completeness of the administrative power in relation to subordinates and assignment on it the personal responsibility before the state for all aspects of life and activities of military unit, division and each serviceman.
One-man management is expressed in the right of the commander (chief), proceeding from comprehensive assessment of situation, to solely make decisions, to give the relevant orders in strict accordance with requirements of the laws and army regulations and to provide their accomplishment.
Discussion of the order is inadmissible, and disobedience or other non-execution of the order is military crime.
31. On the official position and military rank one military personnel in relation to others can be chiefs or subordinates.
The chief has the right to give to the subordinate orders and to require their execution. The chief shall be for the subordinate example of tactfulness and consistency and shall not allow both familiarities, and bias. For the actions degrading human dignity of the subordinate, the chief bears responsibility.
The subordinate shall execute orders of the chief implicitly. Having executed the order, he can make the complaint if he considers that in relation to it did wrong.
Faces of civil personnel of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic are chiefs for subordinates according to the held established post.
32. Chiefs to whom the military personnel is subordinated on service at least and temporarily, are direct chiefs.
The direct chief, closest to the subordinate, is called the immediate superior.
33. On the military rank chiefs are being in the military service:
- generals - for the senior and junior officers, ensigns, sergeants, foremen, soldiers;
- colonels - for junior officers, ensigns, sergeants, foremen, soldiers;
- the senior officers in military ranks the lieutenant colonel, the major - for ensigns, sergeants, foremen, soldiers;
- junior officers - for sergeants, foremen, soldiers;
- ensigns - for sergeants, foremen, soldiers of one with them military unit;
- sergeants - for soldiers of one with them military unit.
34. The military personnel, which on the official position and military rank (Items 32 and 33) are not their chiefs or subordinates in relation to other military personnel, can be senior or younger.
The seniority is determined by military ranks of the military personnel.
Seniors on military rank in case of violation younger military discipline, public order, rules of conduct, wearing military uniform of clothes and accomplishment of military greeting shall demand from them elimination of these violations. Younger on rank shall fulfill these requirements of seniors implicitly.
35. In case of collateral execution of obligations by the military personnel who is not subordinated each other when their office relations are not determined by the commander (chief), the senior from them on position, and in case of equal positions the senior on military rank is chief.
Order (order), procedure for its return and accomplishment. Initiative of the military personnel
36. The order - the order of the commander (chief) turned to subordinates and requiring compulsory execution of certain actions, observance of these or those rules or establishing some procedure, provision.
The order can be given in writing, orally or on technical means of communication to one or group of the servicemen. The written order is the main administrative in-house document of military management published as one-man management by commanders of military units (chiefs of organizations). Oral orders are given by all commanders (chiefs).
37. Order - form of bringing tasks by the commander (chief) to subordinates on private questions. The order is given in writing or orally. The written order is the administrative in-house document published by the chief of staff on behalf of the commander of military unit or the military commandant of garrison on behalf of the chief of garrison.
The order (order) shall conform to requirements of the laws and army regulations.
38. The commander (chief) before return of the order shall estimate comprehensively situation and provide measures for ensuring its accomplishment. He bears responsibility for the given order and its effects, for order compliance to the legislation, and also for authority misuse and exceeding of the power or office powers in the given order and for rejection of measures for its accomplishment. The order shall be formulated clearly, not allow double interpretation and not raise doubts at the subordinate.
39. Orders are given according to the procedure of subordination. In case of emergency the senior chief can give the order to the subordinate, passing his immediate superior. In that case he reports about it to the immediate superior of the subordinate or orders to the subordinate most to report on the immediate superior.
40. The order of the commander (chief) shall be executed implicitly, precisely and in time. The serviceman, having received the order, answers: "Is" - and then carries out it.
If necessary to be convinced of the correct understanding of the order given them the commander (chief) can demand its short repeating, and the serviceman who received the order - to appeal to the commander (chief) to repeat it.
The serviceman shall report on accomplishment of the received order on the chief who gave the order and the immediate superior.
Orders and orders cannot be made to the serviceman, to be set tasks, not having relations to military service or directed to violation of the law.
41. If the serviceman executing the order receives from other chief, the senior on official position, the new order which will prevent to execute the first, he reports on it on the chief who gave the second order and in case of its confirmation carries out the last.
The given new order reports about it to the chief who gave the first order.
42. The serviceman for the purpose of successful accomplishment of the task set to it shall show reasonable initiative. It is especially necessary when the received order does not meet sharply changed situation, and conditions are that that timely to receive the new order there is no opportunity.
43. The military greeting is the embodiment of friendly unity of the military personnel, the certificate of mutual respect and manifestation of general culture.
All military personnel shall welcome each other in case of meeting (overtaking), strictly following the rules established by the Front charter of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Subordinate and younger on military rank welcome the first, and in case of equal provision the first the one who considers himself more polite and well-mannered welcomes.
44. The military personnel shall welcome, besides:
- mass graves of the soldiers who fell in fights for freedom and independence of the Fatherland;
- Battle flags of military units;
- the funeral processions accompanied with military divisions.
45. Military units and divisions in case of stay in system are welcomed on command:
- President of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- the head of the state bodies which are part of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic, other military forming of state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic and his deputies;
- all direct chiefs, and also persons designated for management of conducting inspection (check) of military unit (division).
For greeting in system on site of persons stated above the senior chief sends the command of "Quietly, Alignment Na-PRAVO (Na-LEVO, Na-Sredinu)", meets them and reports.
For example: "Companion major general, the 110th motorized rifle brigade (battalion) on general brigade (battalion) evening checking is constructed. Commander of crew (battalion) colonel Asanov".
In case of creation of military unit with the Battle Flag (on parade, front review, during reduction to the Military oath, etc.) in the report full name of military unit with transfer of the honourable names and awards appropriated to it is specified.
In case of greeting in system in movement the chief sends only the command.
46. Military units and divisions are welcomed also on command:
- mass graves of the soldiers who fell in fights for freedom and independence of the Fatherland;
- Battle flags of military units;
- the funeral processions accompanied with military divisions;
- each other in case of meeting.
47. The military greeting the troops which are in system on site, the President and the head of the state bodies which are part of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic, other military forming of state bodies of the Kyrgyz Respublikikyrgyzsky Republic is followed by execution by orchestra of "Counter march" and the National anthem.
In case of greeting military unit of direct chiefs from the commander of the part above, and also persons designated for management of conducting inspection (check), orchestra only "the Counter march" performs.
48. In case of stay out of system both during the occupations, and in time, free from occupations, the military personnel of military units (divisions) welcomes chiefs on command "Quietly" or "Rise. Quietly".
In headquarters and in organizations only direct chiefs and persons designated for management of conducting inspection (check) are welcomed on command.
On occupations out of system, and also at meetings at which there are only officers for military greeting of commanders (chiefs) the command "Companions Officers" is sent.
Team "Quietly", "Rise. Quietly" or "Companions officers" the senior from the present commanders (chiefs) or the serviceman first who saw the arrived commander (chief) gives. According to this team all attendees get up, turn towards the arrived commander (chief) and accept front rack, and officers, ensigns in case of the put-on headdress, besides, lay hand to it.
The senior from the present commanders (chiefs) approaches arrived and reports on it.
The arrived commander (chief), having accepted the report, sends the command "Is free" or "Companions Officers", and reporting repeats this team then all attendees accept provision "is free". Officers, ensigns in case of the put-on headdress lower hand and further act on specifying of the arrived commander (chief).
49. Issuing the command "Quietly" or "Rises. Quietly" and the report to the commander (chief) are performed in case of its first visit of military unit or division in this day.
In the presence of the senior commander (chief) the team for military greeting to younger does not move and the report is not carried out.
When holding cool occupations team "Quietly", "Rise. Quietly" or "Companions officers" moves before each occupation and after its termination.
Team "Quietly", "Rise. Quietly" or "Companions officers" before the report to the commander (chief) moves if at the same time there is other military personnel, in case of their absence on the commander (chief) it is only reported.
50. In case of execution of the National anthem the military personnel who is in system accepts front rack without team, and commanders of divisions from platoon above, besides, lay hand to headdress.
The military personnel who is out of system in case of execution of the anthem accepts front rack, and in case of the put-on headdress lays hand to it.
51. The team for accomplishment of military greeting to military units and divisions does not move:
- in case of growth of military unit or division on alarm, on march, and also on classes in tactics and doctrines;
- on control centers, communication centers and in places of execution of alert (active service);
- in firing line and firing (starting) position during firing practice (start-up);
- in airfields during flights;
- during execution of construction, economic works or works with the educational purpose, and also during the occupations and works in workshops, parks, hangars, laboratories;
- during the sports meets and games;
- in case of meal and after signal "Release" to signal "Rise";
- in rooms for sick, shower, baths, toilets, washing rooms.
In the listed cases the chief or the senior only reports on the arrived chief.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.