of January 10, 2002 No. 2-FZ
About social guarantees to the citizens who underwent to radiative effects owing to nuclear testing at Semipalatinsk Test Site
Accepted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation on December 21, 2001
Approved by Council of the Russian Federation on December 26, 2001
This Federal Law is aimed at providing measures of social support to the citizens of the Russian Federation who underwent to radiative effects owing to nuclear testing at Semipalatinsk Test Site.
Article 1. Included in the lists of the settlements which underwent to radiative effects owing to nuclear testing at Semipalatinsk Test Site and who received total (cumulative) effective dose of radiation more than 5 szv (rem) and also to the children aged up to 18 years of the first and second generation of the specified citizens having diseases owing to radiative effects on one of parents approved by the Government of the Russian Federation the measures of social support established by this Federal Law are guaranteed to citizens who lived in 1949 - 1963 in settlements in the territory of the Russian Federation and beyond its limits.
The measures of social support provided by this Federal Law are provided according to the procedure, established by the Government of the Russian Federation.
The procedure for reference of citizens to category of persons which underwent to radiative effects owing to nuclear testing at Semipalatinsk Test Site is determined by the Government of the Russian Federation.
Information on provision of measures of social support to the citizens who underwent to radiative effects owing to nuclear testing at Semipalatinsk Test Site according to this Federal Law is placed in the Single state information system of social security. Placement and receipt of the specified information in the Single state information system of social security are performed according to the Federal Law of July 17, 1999 No. 178-FZ "About the government public assistance".
1) ceased to be valid since January 1, 2005;
2) ceased to be valid since January 1, 2005;
3) ceased to be valid since January 1, 2005;
5) servicing in polyclinics to which they were attached during work to retirement;
6) monthly payment of monetary compensation in the amount of 394 rubles 83 kopeks on acquisition of food products;
7) ceased to be valid since January 1, 2005;
8) surcharge to the size of former earnings when translating on medical indications on below-paid work. This surcharge is performed by the employer before recovery of working capacity or establishment of disability;
9) allowance payment on temporary disability in the amount of 100 percent of the average earnings considered when charging insurance premiums for compulsory social insurance on case of temporary disability and in connection with motherhood in Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation irrespective of duration of insurance years of service, including in case of the direction on medical consultation to other settlement;
10) the privilege to leaving at work when reducing number or the state irrespective of operating time in the organizations and first-priority employment in case of liquidation or reorganization of this organization;
11) award of pension on old age with reduction for 10 years of the age granting pension entitlement on old age;
13) ceased to be valid since January 1, 2005;
14) ceased to be valid since January 1, 2005;
16) the extraordinary accession to housing cooperatives, extraordinary providing with the parcels of land for individual housing construction (on condition of recognition by their persons in need in improvement of housing conditions), extraordinary providing with the parcels of land for construction of garages for own needs, extraordinary servicing at public service enterprises, maintenance and repair of vehicles, in organizations of housing and communal services, the organizations of communication and intercity transport;
17) compensation for expenses on payment of premises and utilities in the amount of 50 percent:
rents and (or) the payment for content of premises including service fee, works on management of the apartment house for content and running repair of common property in the apartment house, proceeding from the occupied total area of premises of the state and municipal housing stocks and in the privatized premises respectively (within regulations, stipulated by the legislation the Russian Federation), including to the members of their families living together with them;
fee on capital repairs of common property in the apartment house, but no more than 50 percent of the specified fee expected proceeding from the minimum size of fee capital repairs on one square meter of total area of the premises a month established by regulatory legal act of the subject of the Russian Federation, and the occupied total area of the privatized premises (within regulations, stipulated by the legislation the Russian Federation), including to the members of their families living together with them;
payments for cold water, hot water, the electrical energy consumed in case of content of common property in the apartment house and also for removal of sewage for the purpose of content of common property in the apartment house irrespective of type of housing stock;
the payment for utilities calculated proceeding from the amount of the consumed utilities determined by indications of metering devices, but no more standard rates of consumption approved in the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation. In the absence of the specified metering devices the payment for utilities is calculated proceeding from standard rates of consumption of the utilities approved in the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
payments of fuel cost, acquired within the regulations established for sale to the population and transport services for delivery of this fuel - in case of accommodation in the houses which do not have central heating.
Measures of social support for payment of utilities are provided to persons living in premises irrespective of type of housing stock and do not extend to the cases of application of the raising coefficients established by the Government of the Russian Federation to standard rates of consumption of utilities.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.