of May 31, 1990 No. 64-XII
About the Government
The government provides carrying out domestic and foreign policy of the state, performs the common directorship of public management and bears responsibility to Parliament.
The relations of the Government with the President of the Republic of Moldova are regulated by the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova.
When implementing the powers the Government is guided by the program of the activities approved by Parliament.
The government in the activities:
1) is guided by the Constitution (Fundamental law) of the Republic of Moldova, other laws of the republic, presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova and international treaties, one of the parties of which is the Republic of Moldova;
2) proceeds from the principles of democracy, legality, equality and public usefulness;
3) provides collective nature and the personal liability of members of the government in the course of development, acceptance and implementation of decisions;
3. 1) is provided by transparency of process of development and adoption of resolutions, orders and ordinances;
4) tries to obtain application of scientific bases of management, considers and makes use of international experience in the sphere of the state construction.
According to the powers Government:
1) creates conditions for achievement and ensuring economic and political sovereignty of Moldova;
2) develops the concept of social and economic development of the republic, the program and the mechanism of transition to market economy;
3) provides freedom of enterprise, privatization, privatization, demonopolization of economy and development of the market relations;
4) develops strategy of scientific and technical development, performs national policy in the field of culture, sciences, technicians, technologies; resolves issues of state regulation of scientific and technical progress;
5) guarantees to all subjects of property freedom of economic activity, variety of patterns of ownership and their equality, shows care of preserving property;
6) economic cooperation with foreign countries in the conditions of development of contractual relations performs, forming of market infrastructure, the all-European and world integration;
8) creates reliable system of social protection of the population, creates conditions for increase in level of living, satisfaction of cultural and spiritual needs of citizens of the republic;
10) provides rational use and safety of natural resources, ecological protection of the population and the environment;
11) promotes development of independence of bodies of public management at all levels;
12-1) provides inclusion of the principle of gender equality in regulations and program documents;
13) performs policy of homeland security, directs activities for protection of the Republic of Moldova;
14) is provided by observance and execution of the laws, resolutions of Parliament, presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova, international treaties, one of the parties of which is the Republic of Moldova;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.