of June 16, 2000 No. 1054-XIV
About enforcement of the Section IV of the Tax code
The parliament this organic law accepts the Section IV of the Tax code.
The Section IV of the Tax code becomes effective since January 1, 2001.
From the date of entry into force of the Section IV of the Tax code to declare invalid the Law on excises No. 347-XIII of December 27, 1994.
To the government in two-month time:
a) provide to Parliament of the offer on reduction of the current legislation to compliance with the Section IV of the Tax code;
b) bring the regulations into accord with the Section IV of the Tax code;
c) provide review and cancellation by the ministries and departments of the regulations contradicting the Section IV of the Tax code.
(1) the Legal entities and physical persons overworking and/or the making excise goods, the legal entities performing activities in the field of gamblings from the date of entry into force of this law and before entry into force of the Section IV of the Tax code shall receive the excise certificate in the State Tax Administration.
(2) the Excise goods processed or made in the Republic of Moldova and realized till January 1, 2001 and also the excise goods imported to the Republic of Moldova and exported from the Republic of Moldova before this date are assessed with excises according to the regulations existing before entry into force of the Section IV of the Tax code. The excises paid till January 1, 2001 on the goods used for production of other excise goods are subject to offsetting on account of the excises paid in case of the subsequent shipment (export), according to the procedure, provided in the Section IV of the Tax code. The excises paid till January 1, 2001 on goods which are exported after this date are subject to compensation in case of documentary confirmation of their export according to the procedure provided in the Section IV of the Tax code.
(3) the Legal entities and physical persons overworking and/or making excise goods shall carry out inventory count of inventory stocks (values) as of December 31, 2000 and provide to the State Tax Administration no later than January 10, 2001 the inventory documents prepared according to the current legislation.
(4) Voided according to the Law of the Republic of Moldova of 15.12.2017 No. 288
(4-1) Voided according to the Law of the Republic of Moldova of 15.12.2017 No. 288
(4-2) Realization of hard alcoholic beverages at the prices below the minimum prices of realization of that established by the Law on production and turnover of ethyl alcohol and alcoholic products No. 1100-XIV of June 30, 2000 are assessed with penalty in the amount of 10000 lei for each case of realization.
(4-3) Voided according to the Law of the Republic of Moldova of 15.12.2017 No. 288
(5) the Excise goods shipped (exported) and delivered by the legal and physical resident persons who are in the territory of the Republic of Moldova, but not having tax relations with its budget system to the legal and physical resident persons who are in the territory of the Republic of Moldova and having tax relations with its budget system are subject to taxation by excises at the rates established in appendices 1 and 2 to the Section IV of the Tax code. Excises are paid to or when crossing internal customs posts. Offsetting of excises is performed according to part (1) article 125 of the Tax Code. Import and export transactions of the business entities who are in the territory of the Republic of Moldova, but not having tax relations with its budget system are performed according to the procedure, approved by the Government.
(To 5-1) Marking by consumer brand alcoholic products and tobacco products, cartridges are subject and flow down for electronic cigarettes, including electronic cigarettes disposable, medicines, held for use in cartridges and stacks for electronic cigarettes, specified in goods items 3824 99 920-3824 99th 960, provided in appendix 1 to the Section IV, except for the goods provided in Items a), b) and e) parts (6) Articles 123, imported on the territory of the Republic of Moldova and intended for consumption on uncontrollable to the constitutional authorities of the territory. The procedure for acquisition, use and application of consumer brands is similar to that for excise stamps. The design of the sign "Consumer Brand" is established by the Ministry of Finance.
(Subjects of the taxation which in case of production of the goods which are not subject to taxation by excises in tax warehouse use self-produced excise goods on which there are no supporting documents about payment of excises as raw materials in case of shipment from tax warehouse of the goods which are not subject to taxation by excises in the territory of the Republic of Moldova charge 6) and pay excises on the excise goods used in the course of their production. This provision does not extend to the distillates received on the basis of wine, specified in part (6-1) these Articles. In case of shipment on commodity export which are not subject to taxation by excises on the raw materials used in the course of their production, charge and payment of excises are not made.
(6-1) the distillate received on the basis of wine (distillate for diwine, distillate wine, distillate and grape pressing, distillate from wine yeast, alcohol ethyl grape and wine-making origin), made in the Republic of Moldova in case of shipment from tax warehouse for use as raw materials for production of other goods Is exempted from payment of excises, in the procedure established by the Government.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.