of February 2, 1996 No. 720-XIII
About road fund
The parliament adopts this law.
This law determines legal, organizational and financial basis of creation and functioning of road fund (further - fund).
(1) the Road fund is created within the government budget and is used on financing:
a) contents, repair and reconstruction of national highways public and highways of district (municipal) value;
b) designings of highways;
c) developments of production base of the companies which are carrying out works on content of highways, and acquisitions of the machinery and equipment for these companies;
d) productions of road-building materials;
e) it is excluded
f) carrying out research and design developments of all-industry nature;
g) managements of road economy.
h) ceased to be valid.
(2) Fund on national highways public and highways of district (municipal) value is distributed depending on the number of the administered equivalent kilometers.
The financial resources allocated for one equivalent kilometer are calculated by formula:
Pkmc – the financial resources allocated for one equivalent kilometer;
FR – the amount of fund;
Nkmc – the number of equivalent kilometers.
(2-2) Procedure for distribution according to expenditure items of fund to highways of district (municipal) value annually affirm local authorities of the public power of the second level.
(3) the Size of funds for content of highways is determined proceeding from standard rates on one kilometer of the road and their extent.
(4) the Amount of the means necessary for repair and reconstruction of highways, affirms the Government according to the list of these roads.
(5) the Government shall publish reports on expenditure of fund annually.
b) the road charges levied according to the tax legislation, except for usage charge fee highways the cars registered in the Republic of Moldova;
d) non-compliance with rules of passenger traffic, spoil of highways, road constructions and the equipment, plantings along roads.
e) No. 267 is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Moldova of 23.12.2011
f) collection for realization of natural gas, held for use as fuel for vehicles.
(3) Ceased to be valid.
(4) the Means provided by part (1), are transferred into the government budget according to procedure for transfer and accounting of payments in the national public budget by means of treasurer system of the Ministry of Finance.
(5) Voided according to the Law of the Republic of Moldova of 26.03.2011 No. 48
(1) Excises on gasoline and diesel fuel are levied at the rates established by the Tax code.
(2) Payers of excises are physical persons and legal entities, including the companies with foreign investments importing gasoline and diesel fuel. Import of motor gasoline and diesel fuel is understood as its acquisition, exchange, voluntary conveyance.
(3) Excises are calculated and brought by importers of fuel at the time of its customs clearance.
For the purpose of ensuring transparency and effective use of fund Council of road fund is created. Council is effective according to the Regulations on Council of road fund provided in appendix 4.
It is excluded
It is excluded
It is excluded
(1) Collection for issue of permissions to implementation of the international motor transportation carriages, reusable permissions of EKMT, flight logs to reusable permissions of EKMT, route books / route sheets (Interbus) is determined proceeding from expenses on production of forms of permissions and on the organization of system of accounting and control of issue of permissions to the international motor transportation carriages according to the law according to appendix 3.
(2) Charges for issue of permissions to implementation of the international motor transportation carriages, route books / route sheets (Interbus), are transferred in full into treasurer accounts of the government budget.
(3) Charges for issue of reusable permissions to implementation of the international motor transportation carriages of EKMT, flight logs to reusable permissions of EKMT, are listed before issue of permissions to treasurer accounts of the government budget.
(4) the collection Amount for issue of reusable permissions to implementation of the international motor transportation carriages of EKMT with effective period one year issued after the I quarter is calculated on formula:
St - the collection amount which is subject to budget contribution;
C - monthly cost of reusable permission to implementation of the international motor transportation carriages of EKMT;
X - the number of months of action.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.