of December 3, 1992 No. 1216-XII
About the state fee
The parliament of the Republic of Moldova adopts this law.
The state fee is the sum of money levied by the state bodies which are specially authorized on that from physical persons and legal entities for the benefit of which actions are made or to which the documents having legal value are issued.
(1) the State fee is collected:
1) from the actions for declaration submitted to degree of jurisdiction, statements of the third parties having independent requirements from statements on precontractual disputes, from statements (claims) for special proceeding, with appeal and writs of appeal, statements for review in auditing procedure, and also for issue of copies (duplicates) of documents by degree of jurisdiction;
2) for civil registration, and also for issue of repeated registration certificates of acts of civil status and certificates in connection with change, amendment, correction and recovery of civil registrations;
3) for issue to citizens of the Republic of Moldova of passports or the documents replacing them instead of lost, inserts to the passport of the citizen of the Republic of Moldova who is going abroad on the permanent residence; for consideration of the application about provision of nationality of the Republic of Moldova or about exit from it; for issue of the invitation to the Republic of Moldova; for issue or prolongation of visas; for consideration of the application about provision or prolongation of the right to temporary stay; for consideration of the application about provision of the right to permanent stay; for provision or prolongation of the right to temporary stay for the purpose of labor activity; for consideration of the application about provision or prolongation of the right to stay; for issue of confirmation about repatriation; for issue of the temporary or permanent residence permit; for certification of the personality for stateless persons; for issue of the travel document for stateless persons; for examination in determination of level of proficiency in state language;
4) for registration at the place of residence;
5) from statements for creation of mass media;
6) for issue of permissions to the right of hunting and fishing;
7) for the redemption physical persons of state-owned property;
8) for issue to physical persons and legal entities of the certificate on the inheritance right to the earth;
9) for pledge registration, issue of statements from the Register of pledges of personal estate or provision of any other information on pledge registration;
10) for making of notarial actions by notaries and other representatives the law persons;
11) for issue of permission to use of official or historical state in the trademark and/or service mark, and also in the industrial drawing or model;
11-1) for putting down of apostille on the document issued addressed to or for the benefit of physical persons (citizens of the Republic of Moldova, foreign citizens and stateless persons) and legal entities;
11-2) for issue of the diploma about registration of public symbol, and also copies and statements from the General armorial of the Republic of Moldova;
11-3) for issue of permission to use of official or historical state, abbreviations or derivative of official or historical state in the name of the legal entity pursuing revenue generating purpose;
12) for other transactions and legally significant actions.
(2) the Consular services provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and its divisions the state fee are not assessed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.