of March 28, 1995 No. 411-XIII
About health protection
The parliament adopts this organic law.
(1) the Legislation on health protection is based on the Constitution and consists of this law and other regulations.
(2) Violation of the law about health protection, regulations and rules of public health is punished according to the current legislation.
The health care system consists of treatment-and-prophylactic, sanitary and preventive, sanitary and anti-epidemic, pharmaceutical and other organizations. It is based on the following principles:
a) the decentralized management;
b) responsibility of the central and local authorities of public management, the companies, organizations, the organizations (further - the companies) and officials for carrying out state policy in the field of health care;
c) responsibility of bodies and healthcare institutions for availability, timeliness, quality and amount of medical care, for quality of professional training and advanced training of medical and pharmaceutical personnel;
d) uses of achievements of modern medical science, the equipment and practice in activities of healthcare institutions;
e) protection of the rights of workers of health care and control over the implementation of professional obligations by them;
f) preventive approach to ensuring public health care spheres of activity;
g) varieties of forms of medical care (state, insurance, private);
h) guaranteeing by the state protection of interests of the population in the field of health protection through system of compulsory medical insurance, rendering primary medical care, rendering emergency medical service at pre-hospital stage, rendering stationary medical care in the set limits and amount taking into account needs of children, women and men, persons with limited opportunities and elderly people;
i) free choice by the patient of the family doctor;
j) responsibility of each person for the health.
(1) Prevention is the basic principle of ensuring public health care.
(2) Organa of public management, the company shall take the necessary social and medical measures directed to primary prevention of diseases, in particular to improvement of the environment, creation and preserving favorable hygienic living conditions and work, preserving and public health care and its separate categories (women, children, elderly people), promotion of active recreation and mass physical culture, the organization of balanced diet, sanitary education of the population.
(1) Suppliers of medical services can be state or private. The state suppliers of medical services are public medical and sanitary organizations and the budget bodies / budgetary institutions.
(2) Public medical and sanitary organizations are created by the decision of the Ministry of Health, work and social protection or bodies of local public authority on the basis of the list of suppliers of medical services approved according to part (5). Departmental public medical and sanitary organizations are created by the decision of bodies of the central branch public management.
(2-1) Heads of the state republican, municipal, district healthcare institutions are elected on the basis of organized by the Ministry of Health, work and social protection of tender and are appointed to position by the responsible person of the founder (respectively, the minister, primary municipium, the chairman of the area). Dismissal of heads of the state republican, municipal and district healthcare institutions is performed by the responsible person of the founder (respectively, the minister, primary municipium, the chairman of the area). The regulations on appointment of heads of public medical and sanitary organizations on competitive basis affirm the Government.
(2-2) Head of public medical and sanitary organization manage organization on the basis of the founder imprisoned with the responsible person (respectively, the minister, primary municipium, the chairman of the area) for the five-year term of the agreement of the management corresponding to the standard agreement of management of public medical and sanitary organization approved by the Government. After five-year term the position of the head of public medical and sanitary organization becomes vacant. Person which is at the same time performing activities as a part of the private supplier of medical or pharmaceutical services cannot hold position of the head of public medical and sanitary organization.
(3) Physical persons and legal entities have the right to establish private suppliers of medical services and bear responsibility according to the current legislation for their financial and material logistics, for the organization and quality of the provided medical care.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.