of October 4, 2000 No. 83
About the oncological help to the population
Accepted by General Court of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on September 8, 2000
This Law creates the legal basis for receipt of the specialized medical and public assistance by persons suffering from malignant new growths.
The oncologist - the specialist doctor who received preparation in the field of diagnostics, treatment and prevention of tumors.
Malignant new growth (tumor) - the education having infiltrative growth, sprouting in surrounding fabrics, destroying them capable to metastasis.
Oncology - the field of medicine and biology studying origins, development mechanisms, clinical manifestations of new growths (tumors) and developing methods of their diagnostics, treatment, prevention.
Oncological service - system of the scientific, medical and preventive organizations of health care which activities are directed to timely detection, prevention and treatment of new growths (tumors).
The companies and organizations of mercy - the non-profit organizations created for implementation of charity for the benefit of separate categories of citizens.
Terminal stage - the condition of fading of functions of organism preceding biological death at incurable (who are not subject to special treatment) the persons suffering from malignant new growths.
Cytologic research - research with use of methods of microscopic studying of separate cellular elements in the medicines received from bodies and fabrics.
The treatment-and-prophylactic actions directed to decrease in incidence of malignant new growths shall be held on the basis and according to the procedure, established by this Law, other laws and regulatory legal acts.
The treatment-and-prophylactic actions directed to decrease in incidence of malignant new growths include preventive, diagnostic, medical and rehabilitation actions.
The organization of holding treatment-and-prophylactic actions of malignant new growths is obligation of public authorities.
To the citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic suffering from malignant new growths, oncological help in the state organizations of health care is given according to the procedure, approved by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
To the foreign citizens and persons without citizenship suffering from malignant new growths, asked for planned medical care in the organization of health care of the Kyrgyz Republic and who are not insured on compulsory medical insurance, inspection and treatment is carried out on paid basis or according to the international treaties which came in the procedure established by the law into force which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic.
To persons suffering from malignant new growths including persons who are not citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, the emergency (urgent) medical care is provided free of charge.
If the international treaty of the Kyrgyz Republic establishes other rules than provided by this Law, then rules of the international treaty are applied.
This Law extends to citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, foreign citizens and stateless persons, constantly or temporarily living in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, and is applied to all legal entities and physical persons which activities are connected with prevention and treatment of malignant new growths.
For the purpose of decrease in negative influence of the environment and production technologies on health of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also for the purpose of support of persons suffering from malignant new growths, the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic are provided:
- organization of safe working conditions;
- registration of chemicals potentially hazardous to health of the person, separate types of products, radioactive materials and waste;
- provision of complete and reliable information about condition of the habitat, potential danger for health of the person of the performed works and services;
- holding the preventive actions directed to decrease in incidence of malignant new growths;
- acquisition of the medical and diagnostic equipment and highly effective medicines;
- provision of all types of medical care to persons suffering from malignant new growths;
- free providing patients in terminal stage of disease of the narcotic and anesthetizing medicines according to the procedure, determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- carrying out all types of examination in connection with diseases of malignant new growths in the amount guaranteed by the state;
- implementation advisory and legal and other types of the legal aid concerning questions of disease of malignant new growths;
- content unknown to people around of information on the state of health, the diagnosis and other data received in case of inspection and treatment of the patient if it is equitable to its interests;
- implementation of management and coordination of scientific research in the field of oncology.
For ensuring social protection of persons suffering from malignant new growths, the state:
- creates the organizations rendering extra hospital, stationary, rehabilitation and palliative care;
- renders assistance in creation and functioning of the companies and organizations of mercy for persons suffering from malignant new growths;
- provides preferential journey to the specialized organizations of health care providing the oncological help for receipt of the advisory or medical help at the expense of means of local budgets once a year;
- provides according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic social benefits of the persons suffering from malignant new growths, recognized as persons with limited opportunities of health in the procedure established by the law and not having the right to provision of pensions.
Part one of Article 6 voided according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic of 09.01.2018 of G. No. 1
In case of establishment at the sick diagnosis of the malignant new growth revealed in the organizations of health care irrespective of patterns of ownership and also private medical practitioners, the patient it shall be consulted by the oncologist for the solution of question of its further inspection and treatment.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.