of February 27, 1998 No. 1585-XIII
About compulsory medical insurance
The parliament adopts this organic law.
(1) Compulsory medical insurance is the autonomous system of financial protection of the population guaranteed by the state in the field of health protection by forming on the basis of the principles of solidarity at the expense of insurance premiums of the trust cash funds intended for covering of costs for treatment of the conditions caused by approach of insurance events (diseases or mutilations). The system of compulsory medical insurance provides to all citizens of the Republic of Moldova equal opportunities in receipt of timely and high-quality medical care.
(2) It is excluded
(1) the Amount of the medical care provided on compulsory medical insurance is provided by the Single program of compulsory medical insurance (further - the Single program) which is developed by the Ministry of Health and affirms the Government.
(2) the Single program contains List of the diseases and conditions requiring the medical care financed by means of compulsory medical insurance.
Object of compulsory medical insurance is the insurance risk connected with costs for provision of the necessary amount of the medical and pharmaceutical care provided by the Single program.
(1) Subjects of compulsory medical insurance are:
b) insured person;
d) supplier of medical and pharmaceutical services;
e) supplier of medicines and medical products.
(2) Insurer is the physical person which according to the law shall insure own risk of disease, or the legal entity who according to the law shall insure risk of disease of other categories of persons which insurance is referred to its competence, persons except for working.
(3) Insurer for the working persons (workers) is the working person, including physical person, excellent from working according to the individual employment contract.
(4) the Government acts as the insurer concerning the following categories of unemployed persons with the residence in the Republic of Moldova and being on accounting in the authorized institutions of the Republic of Moldova specified in part (9), except for persons obliged to be insured according to the law in individual procedure:
b) the pupils and students covered by education system with 3rd on the 8th levels of full-time courses according to article 12 of the Code about formation of the Republic of Moldova including pupils and students, students abroad;
c) ceased to be valid;
d) ceased to be valid;
e) ceased to be valid;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.