of July 20, 2000 No. 1150-XIV
About service in customs authorities
The service in customs authorities is special type of public service by means of which functions, the rights and obligations of the customs authorities which are a part of the system of law enforcement agencies and the state security agencies are performed.
(1) the Customs officer is the official appointed according to this law to position in customs authority and having special ranks.
(2) as a part of customs authorities government employees to whom provisions of the Law on the state position and the status of the government employee No. 158-XVI of July 4, 2008, and the personnel working at contractual basis, performing auxiliary activities which employment relationships are governed by the labor law extend perform activities.
(1) Special ranks of Customs Service is the following:
a) ensign of Customs Service;
b) senior warrant officer of Customs Service;
c) second lieutenant of Customs Service;
d) lieutenant of Customs Service;
e) senior lieutenant of Customs Service;
f) captain of Customs Service;
g) major of Customs Service;
h) lieutenant colonel of Customs Service;
i) colonel of Customs Service;
j) major general of Customs Service;
k) lieutenant general of Customs Service;
l) colonel general of Customs Service.
(2) Positions in customs authorities and the special ranks corresponding to these positions are subdivided into the following groups:
a) younger structure: ensign of Customs Service; senior warrant officer of Customs Service;
b) the average commanding structure: second lieutenant of Customs Service; lieutenant of Customs Service; senior lieutenant of Customs Service; captain of Customs Service;
c) the senior commanding structure: major of Customs Service; lieutenant colonel of Customs Service; colonel of Customs Service;
d) the highest commanding structure: major general of Customs Service; lieutenant general of Customs Service; colonel general of Customs Service.
(3) Positions in customs authorities are provided by the staff lists approved by the CEO of Customs Service (further - the CEO).
(4) the List of positions in customs authorities and the special ranks corresponding to these positions are established by the Government.
(6) In case of exit of the employee of customs authority to pension the words "in resignation" are added to special rank.
(1) the citizens of the Republic of Moldova who reached age of 18 years capable on the personal and business qualities, the education level and the state of health can be Customs officers to provide accomplishment of the functions assigned to customs authorities.
(2) Revenues to service in customs authorities are voluntary and is performed on the basis of the individual labor contract.
(2-1) Information on vacant positions and conditions of their occupation will be promulgated that is provided through mass media, by placement on the web page of Customs Service and on information panel in the building of central office of Customs Service.
b) identity document;
c) service record;
d) education document;
e) the medical certificate about the state of health;
f) certificate of lack of criminal record;
g) personal record.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.