of May 13, 1999 No. 393-XIV
About Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The parliament adopts this organic law.
This law determines organization-legal bases of activities of Chamber of Commerce and Industry, its task, function and structure of governing bodies, the principles of relation with the state.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry (further - Chamber) is the non-governmental, self-governed and independent organization created according to this law on the basis of membership and representing the cumulative interests of entrepreneurs of the Republic of Moldova.
(1) the Name "Chamber of Commerce and Industry" and phrases formed on its basis "Chamber of commerce", "Industrial Chamber" and others can be used only concerning the organizations created according to this law for the purpose of implementation of tasks of Chamber.
(2) the Organizations which are not a part of the system the Chambers having no right to use phrases, provided by part (1) this Article, cannot be also registered by bodies of state registration under the name containing such phrases.
(1) the Chamber is legal entity of the public law and enjoys support of the state in this quality.
(2) the Chamber is located in municipium of Chisinau.
(3) the Chamber has seal with the image of the State Emblem, state - "Republica Moldova" and the phrase "Camera de Comert si Industrie". On seals of branches of Chamber also their location is specified.
(4) the Chamber performs the functions provided by this law and its charter according to the Constitution and other laws.
(5) the Chamber bears responsibility according to the obligations all property belonging to it.
(6) the Chamber does not bear responsibility according to obligations of the members, as well as her members do not bear responsibility according to obligations of Chamber.
(7) the Chamber does not bear responsibility according to obligations of the organizations created by it, as well as these organizations do not bear responsibility according to obligations of Chamber.
(8) Chamber has no right to interfere with activities of the members and to violate their right to liberty of entrepreneurship.
(1) the Main objectives of Chamber are:
a) assistance to development of different types of business activity taking into account interests of all business entities, industries of national economy and specific territories of the country;
b) participation in development of the regulations infringing on interests of entrepreneurs or directed to removal of obstacles and the restrictions in functioning of market economy which are not caused by regulations of the public law;
c) assistance in adjustment of relations between subjects of business activity and in the organization of their cooperation with state bodies;
d) organization of professional training and increase in business qualification of the members;
e) information and consulting ensuring business activity;
f) assistance to development of foreign economic activity and commodity export, works and services;
g) establishment of the ethical standards aimed at safety of transactions and cleanliness of behavior of the members in the market, exception of unfair competition and non-business partnership;
h) forming of positive image of the Republic of Moldova on the international scene;
i) the solution of other tasks directed to goal achievement of this law and charter of Chamber.
(2) For the purpose of accomplishment specified in part (1) this Article of tasks the Chamber performs the following functions:
a) is engaged in search of partners in economic cooperation and promotes establishment of foreign economic relations;
c) represents to bodies of public management of suggestion for improvement of economic and legal conditions of business activity;
d) performs independent examination of drafts of regulations concerning economy, foreign economic relations and the taxation;
e) represents the interests of the members in relations with bodies of public management, foreign Chambers of Commerce and Industry and other international organizations;
f) grants certificates of origin of goods;
g) certifies by issue of the conclusion (the conclusion about confirmation) according to the procedure established by Chamber the circumstances which came owing to the natural phenomena, normative/administrative acts, actions or failure to act (facts) or others uncontrollable to the debtor of phenomena/events which can be acknowledged as justified obstacle for obligation fulfillment by the debtor within commercial contractual relations in which at least one party is subject of business activity or the party of these contractual relations agreed in writing about the certificate Chamber of above-mentioned circumstances;
h) carries out at the initiative of interested persons expertizes in the field of the industry and trade, exercises quality control and goods quantities, including raw materials and the equipment, provides other specific services;
i) performs publishing and reference activities and provides services in the field of protection of industrial property, execution of the accompanying documentation on export-import products according to the legislation and rules of trade of the Republic of Moldova and foreign countries;
j) will organize exhibitions, fairs, conferences and other actions connected with activities of the members in the country and abroad;
k) will accredit representative offices of foreign Chambers of Commerce and Industry and firms in case of it;
l) performs other functions taking into account world practice of work of Chambers of Commerce and Industry and provisions of international agreements, one of the parties of which is the Republic of Moldova.
(3) Item g Provisions) parts (2) are not given to the conclusion of Chamber of the preset evidential force and do not exclude admissibility of other proofs confirming the specified circumstances. The degree of jurisdiction or other competent authority of jurisdiction estimates according to the law of circumstance, certified in the conclusion specified in Item g) parts (2).
The chamber is created according to this law.
(1) the Chamber is created as single corporate body with the branches performing the activities according to the Civil code of the Republic of Moldova, other regulations and the charter of Chamber. The location of branches and radius of their action are determined by council of Chamber.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.