of June 1, 1998 No. 71
About Road fund
Accepted by General Court of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on May 26, 1998
This Law determines the legal basis and sources of formation of Road fund of the Kyrgyz Republic, its assignment and use.
The purpose of creation of Road fund is formation of financial resources for designing, contents, repair, reconstruction, construction and technical development of highways public and road industry in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also on financing of acquisition of technical means of traffic regulation on them.
Funds of Road fund of the Kyrgyz Republic are accumulated in the republican budget and have special-purpose character, have special purpose and are not subject to withdrawal or expenditure for other needs.
Means of Road fund are formed at the expense of the following sources:
- the assignments from the republican budget directed to construction and reconstruction of highways public and road constructions;
- the excise tax on automobile fuel;
- registration fees and re-registration of vehicles;
- charges for the omission of vehicles with particular and non divisible load on automobile
to public roads;
- charges for weighing and measurement of the maximum sizes and other linear parameters, general
weight and axial loads of vehicles;
- charges for driving through highways the public of cargo vehicles and buses registered in the Kyrgyz Republic and in foreign states;
- charges for driving of vehicles through paid roads and through artificial features on highways public;
- foreign investments and grants.
The part three of Article 2 is excluded
In Road fund of the Kyrgyz Republic funds from penalties for damnification to highways public and road constructions, means of the organization of movement are also allocated; voluntary contributions, from paid parking and the parking of vehicles along highways public, and also from other sources, including assignments from local budgets. The procedure for collection and the amount of the specified charges, fees and receipts are established according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic. Means of Road fund of the Kyrgyz Republic are stored on the special account.
The procedure for use of means of Road fund of the Kyrgyz Republic is established by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and affirms Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic at stage of approval of the budget.
Means of Road fund of the Kyrgyz Republic are used:
- on financing of designing, content, repair, reconstruction, construction and development of highways public;
- on acquisition of machines, mechanisms and the equipment for content, repair and construction of highways public;
- on the edition of periodicals in industries, preparation and the edition of office literature, books, benefits, normative and technical documents, standards, newsletters and education guidances, blanks products, necessary for ensuring production economic activity of road authorities of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- on development of complex of road operational service and roadside service, including platforms of rest and temporary parking of vehicles and other objects according to the development program of roadside service and technical assistance to vehicles on public roads;
- on preparation, retraining and personnel training;
- on scientific and technical researches;
- on management of road economy (administration and content central and territorial authorities of management of road economy), within the set limit on their content;
- on development of the social sphere in road economy of the country;
- on covering of expenses on participation of road authorities in the international councils of road builders, symposiums, conferences and on other purposes which are not contradicting provisions of this Law and legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Means of Road fund of the Kyrgyz Republic unused in the current year keep the special purpose and in the years ahead, are not subject to withdrawal and are used strictly for particular mission.
From means of Road fund of the Kyrgyz Republic grants can be selected to areas and Bishkek for equalization of the level of development of highway network of general use, acquisition of fixed assets and development of production base.
The excise tax on automobile fuel is levied according to the Tax code of the Kyrgyz Republic and 50 percent are enlisted in Road fund of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The registration fees and re-registration of vehicles are levied according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
10 percent of the specified charges go to fund of development and material security of authorized state body in the field of registration of the population and automotor-vehicles, special technological machines, driver's structure, acts of civil status, and also the rights to real estate.
90 percent of receipts in the republican budget from the specified charges are enlisted in Road fund of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Receipts from charges for the omission of vehicles with particular and non divisible load on highways public, and also for weighing and measurement of the maximum sizes and other linear parameters, total mass and axial loads of vehicles after their introduction in accordance with the established procedure go to Road fund of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The procedure for collection, distribution and the amount of charges affirm the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
100 percent of receipts from charges for driving of vehicles through paid roads and artificial features on public roads after their introduction in accordance with the established procedure are enlisted in Road fund of the Kyrgyz Republic. The procedure for collection, distribution and the amount of charges for driving of vehicles through paid roads and artificial features on public roads affirm the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.