of May 21, 1997 No. 1194-XIII
The parliament adopts this law.
This law determines legal, economic and organizational basis of activities of transport in the territory of the Republic of Moldova.
Transport is one of the most important industries of national economy and part of social structure of the Republic of Moldova and is designed to provide the needs for goods and passenger traffic.
(1) Activities of transport enterprises are regulated by this law, codes of rail, road, air, water, urban electric and pipeline transport, other regulations and international agreements, one of the parties of which is the Republic of Moldova.
(2) If international agreements, one of the parties of which is the Republic of Moldova, other regulations are established, than those which are stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Moldova about transport then are applied regulations of international agreements.
(1) Public administration transport system is exercised of the Ministry of infrastructure and regional development, bodies of local public authority and other bodies which are specially authorized on that according to the legislation with the purpose to provide:
a) requirements satisfaction of national economy in goods and passenger transportation;
b) creation of conditions for development on the basis of the competition of the transport services rendered by carrier agents irrespective of type of property and form of business;
c) protection of legal and economic interests of the companies and organizations rendering transport services, and also consumers of transport services;
d) the organization of transportations for needs of defense and civil protection;
e) carrying out scientific and technical researches, studying and development of the unified system of statistics on transport for development of the strategy of development for single transport system of the state.
(1) the Relations of the companies of transport with bodies of local public authority are governed by this law and other regulations.
(2) Controls of transport give necessary assistance to bodies of local public authority in accomplishment of powers by them on economic development of transport, jointly develop and perform actions for ensuring smooth operation of transport in cases of natural disasters, accidents, catastrophic crashes and during liquidation of their effects, coordinate work on the prevention of accidents and offenses on transport, will organize interaction of different types of transport for the purpose of their more effective use and improvement of the quality of servicing.
(3) Organa of local public authority within the powers render assistance to the companies and the organizations of transport in increase in efficiency of use of vehicles, attract on voluntary basis (the equity beginnings) of means of the companies, organizations, collective agricultural enterprises, peasant farms, cooperatives, and also budgetary and special funds to enhancement of management of transport, constructions of stations, overpasses and other objects, will organize interaction of different types of transport for the purpose of increase in their profitability and quality of the provided services.
(4) the Construction of stations, stations, airports, piers, ports, pedestrian bridges, tunnels and passenger platforms, acquisition of railway vehicles for public conveyance, the track maintenance of the message and other objects are performed with use of means of the government budget and budgets of administrative and territorial units, the companies of transport, investments according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
(5) Coordination of activities of all modes of transport within areas of the republic is performed by the commissions on coordination of work of transport operating within bodies of local public authority according to the provisions approved by the Government.
(6) Intervention of bodies of local public authority in economic activity of the companies of transport, and also derivation of their operating personnel for other works are not allowed, except as specified, stipulated by the legislation.
(1) the transport system includes the companies, organizations and the organizations of different patterns of ownership - state, municipal, private, property of public organizations, the mixed property, and also property of foreign physical persons and legal entities.
(2) the companies Entering transport system irrespective of type of property and form of business use protection of the state on an equal basis.
(3) Issue of licenses for some types of activity in the field of road transport is performed according to the procedure, established by the current legislation.
(1) Lands of transport the lands transferred to use to the companies and the organizations of transport according to the Land code and other regulations for accomplishment of tasks on operation, repair, equipping and development of objects of transport are recognized.
(2) Placement of constructions and other objects of transport on the lands transferred to use to the companies of transport is performed in coordination with bodies of local public authority.
(3) the Companies of transport shall use rationally the parcels of land transferred to them, not infringe upon interests of other land users (including lessees), not to allow bogging, quality degradation of lands and pollution by their waste and the crude drains, to take measures for the prevention of erosion, landslides and consolidation of soils, to perform agrotechnical, lesomeliorativny and hydrotechnical actions for strengthening of ravines, slopes, to observe other requirements of the legislation on environmental protection regarding protection of lands.
(4) Maintenance responsibility in proper condition of the lands transferred to use to the companies of transport, and their use on particular mission is assigned to heads or owners (owners) of these companies.
(5) For the purpose of ensuring proper operation of constructions and other objects of transport, and also protection of the lands transferred to use to the companies of transport, the Government establishes conservation zones with specific mode of land use.
(1) the Companies of transport transport and render other services on the basis of contracts, orders for public conveyances and loads.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.