of February 6, 1996 No. 728-XIII
About fruit growing
The parliament adopts this law.
This law regulates general and special conditions of production and realization of fruit and berry products and fruit planting stock and is directed to preserving, development and increase in potential production of fruit and berry plantings irrespective of type of property and form of business of farms.
(1) Production and realization of fruit products and planting stock are regulated by this law and other legal acts.
a) provides organizational base and measures for observance of the legal basis of production and realization of planting stock;
b) develops and approves state programs in the field of production of planting stock;
c) develops and implements the practical standards, instructions and other normative and technical documents regulating production, storage, realization and use of planting stock;
d) provides by means of the authorized divisions quality control, cultural value and phytosanitary condition of planting stock;
e) gives help to the business entities registered for implementation of production, processing or realization of planting stock in production forecasting of planting stock on biological species and categories in the amounts sufficient for satisfaction of the domestic market and ensuring export;
f) keeps development of researches on improvement of new grades and in production of planting stock;
g) makes to the Government offers on establishing interrelations with other states on production organization, processing, realization of planting stock according to international conventions and agreements;
h) cooperates with the international organizations and similar structures of other states in the field of fruit growing.
The census and the inventory of fruit and berry plantings are constituted on all areas irrespective of type of property and form of business of farms once in ten years by the bodies authorized by the Government.
(1) the Fruit planting stock is the material received as a result of generative and vegetative propagation, including:
a) biological material for reproduction of fruit crops - stones and seeds, parts of plants or the whole plants, including stock;
b) the material for landing and change consisting of saplings, including vaccinated saplings and plants of the fruit crops intended for production of fruit.
(2) Biological material for reproduction is made in special uterine plantings for production of the seeds, shanks of scion, layers, root suckers, shanks and moustaches approved, tested for availability of viral diseases and free from quarantine diseases and wreckers.
(3) Fruit material is made for landing and change in garden nurseries with observance of the corresponding crop rotation.
(4) the Fruit planting stock is subdivided:
a) on biological value - on biological categories "Superelita", "Elita", "Sertifitsirovanny" and "Obychny";
b) on phytosanitary condition - on Virus Free and "(Virus tested) tested for viruses";
c) on morphological indicators - on I and II categories.
(1) Production and realization of fruit planting stock are performed by the business entities registered according to provisions of the Law on seeds No. 68/2013, in case of compliance to their following requirements:
a) possession on the property rights, uses or leases by the areas of farmlands necessary for the organization of crop rotation of nurseries;
b) availability of the material resources necessary for production of fruit planting stock and material for reproduction;
c) availability of the workers having education in the field of gardening.
(1-1) Voided according to the Law of the Republic of Moldova of 21.09.2017 No. 185
(2) the Fruit planting stock of biological categories "Superelita" and "Elita" breeds only originatory and sokhranitely grades, and categories "Certified" - and other business entities on the basis of the agreement with originatory or sokhranitely grades.
(3) Testing for availability of viral diseases and availability in the soil of nematodes is performed by accredited laboratory.
(1) Producers of fruit planting stock make multiple copies for landing only the grades included in the Catalogue of plant varieties and bear responsibility for its biological cleanliness, determination of quality category and phytosanitary condition.
(2) Documentation reflecting origin and quality of fruit planting stock remains in economy to the introduction in fructification of the corresponding plantings.
(3) Producers of fruit planting stock implement in the domestic market only the certified material conforming to requirements of standards, and in the foreign market - also to the requirements determined by the agreement of the parties.
(4) Control of production and certification of fruit planting stock, its quality and phytosanitary condition is performed on conditions and according to the procedure established by the law.
Import and export of fruit planting stock are performed by the business entities registered according to provisions of the Law on seeds No. 68/2013.
(1) Designing of plantings of fruit and berry crops and allocation of land for their bookmark are performed based on agroinstructions, recommendations, instructions and other normative and technical documents on conditions and according to the procedure established by the law.
(2) Creation of plantings of fruit and berry crops for production of products is performed taking into account edaphic-climatic conditions, biological features of breeds and grades, cost efficiency of industry, local traditions and requirements of the market.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.