of September 26, 1995 No. 592-XIII
About the main pipeline transport
The parliament adopts this law.
This law establishes legal and organizational basis of functioning of the main pipeline transport (further - pipeline transport), governs the relations in this area for the purpose of ensuring reliability and safety of main pipelines (further - pipelines) at all stages of their creation and functioning, and also for the purpose of protection of life and health of the population, the environment from possible negative impact of pipeline transport.
This law extends to the pipelines intended for transportation of natural, petroleum, artificial hydrocarbon gas and oil products.
Are part of pipelines:
a) manifold pipe and loopings, shutoff valves, transitions through natural and artificial obstacles, junction points of pumping and compressor stations, nodes of start-up and acceptance of clearing and diagnostic devices, nodes of measurement of gas rate, condensate collectors, devices for methanol input, nodes of descent of product or purge of gas;
b) installations of electrochemical protection of pipelines against corrosion, line and construction of technological communication, means of telemechanics;
c) power transmission lines and devices of electric utility service and distant control by shutoff valves and installations of electrochemical protection of pipelines;
d) fire-proof means, antierosion and protective constructions;
e) constructions of linear service of operation of pipelines;
f) the permanent roads, helipads located along routes of pipelines and entrances to them, identification and signal beacons of the location of pipelines;
g) head and the relay repumping and bulk pumping points, reservoir parks, compressor and gas distribution stations;
h) automobile gas-filiing stations, gas-filling stations;
i) bulk and drain platforms;
j) subjects to social assignment and others, belonging to pipeline transport.
Control of pipeline transport is exercised of the bodies authorized by the Government.
(1) the Companies and the organizations of pipeline transport own, use and dispose of property in the procedure established by the law.
(2) Objects of pipeline transport are subject to state registration in the Register of objects of technical infrastructure.
(1) lands with right to use them in the activities in the procedure established by the law are provided to the Companies and the organizations of pipeline transport. These lands are state-owned property.
(2) Lands of the companies and the organizations of pipeline transport the lands allocated to them with bodies of local public authority for construction, operation, content, repair, reconstruction, enhancement and development of objects of pipeline transport are recognized.
(3) For construction of facilities of pipeline transport the lands qualified based on land cadastre as unsuitable for agricultural industry, or the earth with reduced site class, and not invested are allocated. In exceptional cases with the order of the Government for the specified purposes farmlands of the extra quality can be allocated.
(4) Acreage, allocated for construction of facilities of pipeline transport, are determined according to existing rules and project technical documentation approved in accordance with the established procedure, and provision of lands is made taking into account priority of their development by builders.
(5) Provision in ownership, use and the order of the companies and organizations of pipeline transport of new lands is performed only on condition of legalization of their alienation for the specified purposes and return of the lands which are earlier used for present purposes to agricultural turnover.
(6) Withdrawal of the lands provided in ownership, use and the order of the companies and organizations of pipeline transport is performed upon the demand of the Government by bodies of local public authority in the procedure established by the law.
(7) Change of category of the lands provided in ownership, use and the order of the companies and organizations of pipeline transport affirms the order of the Government.
The structure of pipeline transport is determined by the supreme bodies of public management. The companies and the organizations of pipeline transport determine structure of the divisions entering into them.
(1) the Financial and economic relations between the companies and the organizations of pipeline transport, procedure for consideration of the economic disputes arising between them and their cross economic responsibility are regulated by the current legislation
(2) the Financial and economic relations between the companies and the organizations of pipeline transport, on the one hand, both bodies of local public authority and the customer, on the other hand, are also regulated by the current legislation.
Construction of new pipelines (including objects of the social sphere) having the state value, reconstruction and expansion of their production facilities are performed at the expense of means of the government budget by the state order, and also at the expense of available current assets of the companies and the organizations of pipeline transport, bank loans and loans.
(1) Designing of pipelines is made taking into account development of the cities and rural settlements.
(2) Development of the design estimates of pipelines is performed by the project organizations having licenses for conducting the specified works.
(3) Designing, construction and reconstruction of pipelines are made according to the regulations of process design, construction and nature protection regulations and rules developed in the procedure established by the legislation.
(4) the Project organization bears responsibility according to the legislation for project compliance to the established regulations and rules
(5) compensation assignments for damage caused to the environment in case of construction and operation of pipelines according to the nature protection legislation are provided In the design estimates.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.