of November 9, 1994 No. 267-XIII
About fire safety
The parliament adopts this law.
This law determines legal, economic and social basis of ensuring fire safety and fire protection in the republic and governs the relations in the field of fire-fighting.
(1) the System of fire safety represents set of the specific measures of legal, organizational, economic, social, scientific and technical nature necessary for informing the population planned, organized and performed for the purpose of the prevention and decrease in risk of emergence of the fires, and also providing operational measures for evacuation and rescuing of people to suppression of the fires, protection of property and the environment from their effects, and includes:
a) regulations and standards in the field of fire safety;
b) the state supervision in the field of fire safety;
c) suppression of the fires, carrying out wrecking in case of the fire;
d) certification of products and goods in the field of fire safety;
e) technical admissions for new products, processes and the equipment in the field of fire safety;
f) assessment of fire risk of objects at design stage, constructions, operation and upon termination of use;
g) certification of the specialists performing activities in the field of fire safety;
h) participation in final acceptance of the structures and the connected constructions financed from state or local budgets;
i) issue of the conclusions on implementation of some types of activity;
j) instructing of physical persons and legal entities in the field of fire safety;
k) informing the population in the field of fire safety.
(2) Fire safety is the activities of permanent nature performed in public concerns in which, according to this law, bodies of the central and local public authority, and also the physical persons and legal entities which are in the territory of the Republic of Moldova shall participate.
The legal basis of activities for ensuring fire safety is constituted by the Constitution, this law and other regulations.
Public control in the field of ensuring fire safety is exercised of the Government, Management of service of rescuers and firefighters entering into structure of Service of civil protection and emergency situations in subordination of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, bodies of local public authority.
(1) the State supervision of ensuring fire safety in settlements and on objects performs technical supervision Agency (further - body of the state fire supervision).
(2) Departmental control of condition of fire safety is exercised by the ministries and the central administrative authorities in subordination of the Government, and also company, organization and organization irrespective of type of property and forms of business (further - the companies, unless otherwise specified).
Activities for the prevention and suppression of the fires are performed by the following types of services of rescuers and firefighters:
a) service of the certified rescuers and firefighters;
b) departmental service of rescuers and firefighters;
c) territorial service (post) of rescuers and firefighters.
(1) Voluntary fire forming (fire-proof teams) are created at the companies numbering workers from 15 people and more.
(2) Activities of voluntary fire forming are performed according to the provision approved by the Government.
(3) Heads of the companies have the right to make compensation, to grant additional vacations and other privileges to members of voluntary fire forming for participation in works on the prevention and suppression of the fires according to provision.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.