of November 9, 1994 No. 271-XIII
About civil protection
This law determines the basic principles of the organization of civil protection in the republic, its tasks, the legal basis of activities in this area of bodies of the public power, the companies, organizations and organizations, irrespective of type of property and form of business (further - the companies), and also citizens.
(1) Civil protection of the Republic of Moldova represents system of the nation-wide measures and actions performed in peace and wartime for the purpose of ensuring protection of the population, property in the conditions of natural and ecological disasters, accidents and catastrophic crashes, epiphytoties, epizooty and the fires, and also use of modern weapons of destruction (further - in the conditions of emergency situations).
(The public authorities develop 2) On case of emergence of emergency situation and approve the adequate measures and actions reflected in special plans and programs of civil protection.
(3) Civil protection includes governing bodies, governing bodies, National network of observation and laboratory control (NSNLK) of state of environment and potentially dangerous objects, force and means for mitigation of consequences of emergency situations, training system to civil protection.
(4) Civil protection will be organized by the territorial and production principle according to the administrative-territorial device of the republic, covering all industries of national economy. The organization of civil protection is obligatory.
(5) Responsibility for readiness of bodies of Civil protection for actions in the conditions of emergency situations is born the Government, by heads of the ministries, other central administrative authorities, bodies of local public authority, the companies.
(6) Activities of the ministries, other central administrative authorities, bodies of local public authority, the companies in the field of civil protection are coordinated by the Service of civil protection and emergency situations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs formed under the Government.
(7) Service of civil protection and emergency situations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs - the central industry body of public management in the field of civil protection. Its main bodies are the Office of Service, Management of civil protection, Management of rescuers and firefighters and Operational management.
(1) Activities of bodies of the public power, administration of the companies in the field of civil protection and safety of the population in the conditions of emergency situations are open for the public and mass media.
(2) the Public authorities according to the competence established by the law shall provide exact informing the population through mass media about extent of its protection, and in case of emergency situations - about nature of the arisen danger, actions of the population in the developed situation and the taken measures for its protection.
(1) the Legal basis of activities of Civil protection are the Constitution, this law, other regulations, and also international agreements, one of the parties of which is the Republic of Moldova.
(2) Governing bodies and governing bodies of Civil protection publish regulations which become effective from the moment of their publication within the competence.
(3) the Decisions of governing bodies of Civil protection which are not within their competence can be appealed in the procedure established by the law.
(1) the Main objectives of Civil protection are:
a) protection of the population, property in the conditions of emergency situations;
b) carrying out rescue and other urgent operations in the conditions of emergency situations and in case of liquidation of their effects;
c) the organization of advance and comprehensive preparation of the population, objects of national economy, forces of Civil protection to actions in case of threat of origin and in the conditions of emergency situations.
(2) Civil protection according to the tasks assigned to it:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.