of March 25, 1999 No. 330-XIV
About physical culture and sport
The Parliament adopts this organic law.
This law determines legal, social and economic basis of the organization of activities in the field of physical culture and sport in the Republic of Moldova, regulates participation of bodies of the public power, business entities, irrespective of type of property and form of business, in strengthening of health of the population by means of occupations physical culture and sport.
(1) the Physical culture represents part of general culture of society and it is directed to preservation and promotion of health, development of physical, moral and intellectual qualities of the person.
(2) Sport is part of physical culture, specific field of activity which purpose is the maximum development of opportunities of the person in competitive conditions, in the conditions of sports and pedagogical process.
(3) Physical culture and sport the following types of activity include: physical training, mass sport, elite sport, occupations physical exercises for the purpose of improvement, prevention and treatment of diseases.
(4) Organa of public management, organization of education and the sports organizations, profile non-governmental organizations shall encourage development of mass sport and elite sport, paying special attention to creation of conditions necessary for this purpose.
(5) Organa of the public power, organization and the organization, specified in part (4), shall create special conditions to youth, including preschool children, and also elderly people for occupations physical exercises.
(6) Organa of public management the means allowing athletes with limited opportunities to participate in national and international competitions provide to persons with limited opportunities of condition for occupations physical culture and sport for the purpose of development of their personality and social integration, and also.
(1) Citizens of the Republic of Moldova have the right to play physical culture and sport (including sport as profession), to unite in the organization of sports and improving and sports orientation, to participate in management of development of physical culture and sport.
(2) For the purpose of providing the rights specified in part (1), the state exercises financing and control in the field of physical culture and sport according to developed programs, develops the sports industry, guarantees preparation and retraining of specialists, and also legal protection of interests of citizens in the field of physical culture and sport, encourages the aspiration of citizens to lead healthy lifestyle.
(3) the State encourages the organizational actions of bodies of public management and non-governmental structures aimed at the development of physical culture and sport in organizations of education, health care, in armed forces at the companies, in the organizations, and also in other spheres.
(1) Citizens of the Republic of Moldova have the right to create based on the legislation of consolidation, the clubs, national federations of sports orientation, funds and other structures functioning according to the legislation and own charters, and also charters of relevant international organizations.
(2) Associations, clubs and national federations of sports orientation are created and recognized acting on the basis of the conclusions of bodies of the central and local public authority in the field of physical culture and sport (further - the central industry body and local industry authorities).
(3) For creation and recognition of national federations and associations on the sports recognized by the International Olympic Committee representation of the advisory proceeding of National Olympic and sports committee to the central industry body which is stored in case of the relevant associative structure is obligatory.
(1) Citizens of the Republic of Moldova have the right to the business activity connected with rendering services of sports nature to physical persons, associations, clubs and national federations to production of goods of sports, sports and tourist appointment based on the licenses granted by the central industry body.
(2) Emblems and the personalized symbolics of sports associations, clubs, national federations are their property and can be used only from their consent.
(3) Use of advertizing when holding sports actions, and also in case of their broadcasting per television and radio is regulated by the legislation and conditions of the agreements signed by the organizers of such actions and persons placing advertizing. At the same time advertizing of alcoholic drinks and tobacco products is forbidden.
The foreign citizens and persons without citizenship living in the territory of the Republic of Moldova use all completeness of the rights to occupations physical culture and sport provided by this law except for of the right to compete as a part of national teams of the Republic of Moldova at the international competitions.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.