of June 22, 1993 No. 1530-XII
About protection of monuments
The parliament of the Republic of Moldova adopts this law.
Art. 1. - (1) Monuments are the objects or complexes of objects having historical, art or scientific value, being the certificate of development of civilization in the territory of the republic, and also spiritual, political, economic and social development and registered in the List of the monuments to the Republic of Moldova protected by the state (further - the List of monuments).
(2) All monuments, arrangement in the territory of the Republic of Moldova, are part of its cultural and natural property and are protected by the state.
(3) treat the monuments which are part of cultural property:
a) works of monumental architecture, sculpture or painting, elements or structures of archaeological type, text, grottoes and groups of elements having national or international value from the historical, art or scientific point of view;
b) complexes: groups of separate or group constructions, including building zones which thanks to the architecture, landscape unity and integrity, have national or international value from the historical, art or scientific point of view;
c) landscapes: the creations of the person or the work created as a result of interaction of the person and the nature and also the zones including archaeological areas which have national or international value from the historical, esthetic, ethnographic or anthropological point of view.
(4) treat the monuments which are part of natural property:
a) the physical and biological educations having national or international value from the esthetic or scientific point of view;
b) geological and physiographic educations and zones which constitute the habitat of animals and plants of the different types which are under the threat of disappearance have national or international value from the point of view of science or preserving;
c) the natural landscapes or natural zones having national or international value from the point of view of science, preserving or natural beauty.
(2) in the form of the real estate treat separate monuments:
the natural objects having geological, biological, zoological, anthropological, archaeological, ethnographic and historical value, buildings, constructions, cemeterial gravestones, performing monumental art and architecture, burial grounds stone Stella, separate antique graves, fortifications, antique roads, ancient bridges and medieval water supply systems.
the natural territories and landscapes, archaeological complexes and landscapes which include land fortresses, not strengthened settlements (ancient settlements, antique settlements, early man sites, grottoes, caves, burial grounds, necropolises, archaeological valuable layers), complexes of the monuments having the historical, archaeological or memorial value (memorials, cemeteries) which include anthropological objects, earth shaft, stone Stella, hotel antique graves, ancient defensive ditches, ethnographic objects, complexes and reservations of city and rural architecture (the city, the city centers, quarters, the areas, streets, fortresses, monastic ensembles, seigniorial estates, parks, natural landscapes with architecture objects).
(4) in the form of personal property treat monuments: the natural objects having the geological, biological, zoological, anthropological value, objects having the numismatical value (separate coins, treasures of coins and antique objects), ethnographic, archaeological value (instruments of labor, objects of economic appointment, weapon, jewelry and other objects having historical value), epigrafichesky materials, relicts, objects of memorial nature, monuments of science and technology, the work of art (painting, sculpture, graphics, arts and crafts objects), pieces of antiques, and also documentary monuments (hand-written or typewritten acts or documents, cartographic materials, photos, movies, plates, audio-or videos), books (manuscripts, incunabulums), old and rare editions.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.