of June 22, 1993 No. 1530-XII
About protection of monuments
The parliament of the Republic of Moldova adopts this law.
Art. 1. - (1) Monuments are the objects or complexes of objects having historical, art or scientific value, being the certificate of development of civilization in the territory of the republic, and also spiritual, political, economic and social development and registered in the List of the monuments to the Republic of Moldova protected by the state (further - the List of monuments).
(2) All monuments, arrangement in the territory of the Republic of Moldova, are part of its cultural and natural property and are protected by the state.
(3) treat the monuments which are part of cultural property:
a) works of monumental architecture, sculpture or painting, elements or structures of archaeological type, text, grottoes and groups of elements having national or international value from the historical, art or scientific point of view;
b) complexes: groups of separate or group constructions, including building zones which thanks to the architecture, landscape unity and integrity, have national or international value from the historical, art or scientific point of view;
c) landscapes: the creations of the person or the work created as a result of interaction of the person and the nature and also the zones including archaeological areas which have national or international value from the historical, esthetic, ethnographic or anthropological point of view.
(4) treat the monuments which are part of natural property:
a) the physical and biological educations having national or international value from the esthetic or scientific point of view;
b) geological and physiographic educations and zones which constitute the habitat of animals and plants of the different types which are under the threat of disappearance have national or international value from the point of view of science or preserving;
c) the natural landscapes or natural zones having national or international value from the point of view of science, preserving or natural beauty.
(2) in the form of the real estate treat separate monuments:
the natural objects having geological, biological, zoological, anthropological, archaeological, ethnographic and historical value, buildings, constructions, cemeterial gravestones, performing monumental art and architecture, burial grounds stone Stella, separate antique graves, fortifications, antique roads, ancient bridges and medieval water supply systems.
the natural territories and landscapes, archaeological complexes and landscapes which include land fortresses, not strengthened settlements (ancient settlements, antique settlements, early man sites, grottoes, caves, burial grounds, necropolises, archaeological valuable layers), complexes of the monuments having the historical, archaeological or memorial value (memorials, cemeteries) which include anthropological objects, earth shaft, stone Stella, hotel antique graves, ancient defensive ditches, ethnographic objects, complexes and reservations of city and rural architecture (the city, the city centers, quarters, the areas, streets, fortresses, monastic ensembles, seigniorial estates, parks, natural landscapes with architecture objects).
(4) in the form of personal property treat monuments: the natural objects having the geological, biological, zoological, anthropological value, objects having the numismatical value (separate coins, treasures of coins and antique objects), ethnographic, archaeological value (instruments of labor, objects of economic appointment, weapon, jewelry and other objects having historical value), epigrafichesky materials, relicts, objects of memorial nature, monuments of science and technology, the work of art (painting, sculpture, graphics, arts and crafts objects), pieces of antiques, and also documentary monuments (hand-written or typewritten acts or documents, cartographic materials, photos, movies, plates, audio-or videos), books (manuscripts, incunabulums), old and rare editions.
(5) the Basis of preserving the oral, sound and spectacular phenomena is their documentation, including audio-both videos, and their transformation into the objects protected as culture monuments.
(6) well remained objects in general, their fragments or ruins can be Monuments.
Art. 3. - When giving to subject of the status of monument any discrimination of chronological, ethnic, confessional or other nature is inadmissible. Esthetic, functional or material value of monument is secondary in relation to historical.
Art. 4. - (1) the List of monuments is constituted on the basis of the comprehensive researches performed by the Ministry of Education, culture and researches and organizations, the Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure, the Ministry of Agriculture subordinated to it, regional development and the environment, the Public archive agency *), Academy of Sciences higher education institutions, public funds, scientific, museum and library workers, individuals.
* Further - state bodies on protection of monuments.
(2) the List of monuments is specified and together with the conclusion it is transferred by the Ministry of Education, culture and researches to Parliament to approval.
Art. 5. - Inventory registers, purchasing registers and inventory бордеро on the basis of which the List of monuments is constituted are stored in the Public archive agency, the museums of the republic, departments of rare books of National library, library of the Moldavian state university.
Art. 6. - Decisions of state bodies on protection of monuments on identification, studying, the basis, protection, preservation and restoration of monuments, are obligatory for execution by all physical persons and legal entities.
Art. 7. - (1) Conditions of implementation of the property right to monuments, including the restrictions established by this law, are obligatory and extend to all subjects having the property right irrespective of type of property and legal position of the owner.
(3) the Government, chairmen of areas and primara have Rights to dispose of the state monuments in the form of personal property.
(4) Regional, local, city and utility councils are owners of the state monuments representing the real estate and being in the territory of the area, municipium, the city or the commune.
(5) Chairmen of areas and primara are owners of the state monuments representing personal property and being in the territory of the area, municipium, the city or the commune.
(6) their owners have the Right to dispose of the monuments which are private property.
(7) the Monuments which do not have owners or owners of which are unknown the states according to the procedure carry over, established by the law.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.