of January 11, 1994 No. 1372-XII
About town planning and architecture of the Kyrgyz Republic
The town planning and architecture as constituent part of spiritual and material culture of society reflects public ideals, real historical conditions and is result of creative creative activities. The continuity and variety of town-planning and architectural process depends on economic factors, socio-political changes of society and state system.
The town planning and architecture as artificially created and esthetically intelligent environment, provides necessary conditions for work, life and rest of people.
The law "About Town Planning and Architecture of the Kyrgyz Republic" regulates legal relationship in town planning, architecture of the Kyrgyz Republic and is directed to creation of conditions for revival, blossoming and preserving national architecture of the Kyrgyz people.
This Law regulates all types of town-planning activities and stage of town-planning and architectural process performed in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic according to other legal acts of the republic. It is intended for creation of legal conditions on questions of placement of productive forces, providing with social, technical, transport infrastructure, the complex organization of the territory of regions, settlements of all types, construction engineering and other construction.
The law is legal basis of town planning and architecture of the republic.
The purposes of this Law are:
- revival of the Kyrgyz architecture and town planning as constituent part of national culture;
- creation of legal conditions for carrying out state policy in the field of town planning and architecture with observance of private, public, municipal and state interests;
- providing conditions for architectural creativity.
Treat tasks of this Law:
- regulation of town-planning and architectural process;
- regulation of town-planning and architectural activities;
- establishment of the status of town-planning and architectural objects and project documentation;
- regulation of regulations and rules in town-planning and architectural activities;
- determination of responsibility of subjects of town-planning and architectural activities;
- determination of the principles of international cooperation in the field of town planning and architecture.
Treat types and forms of town-planning and architectural activities:
- search of the ideas and options;
- project development, concepts, schemes, programs;
- carrying out scientific research and experiments;
- construction of facilities of town planning and architecture;
- development of regulations and rules;
- restoration and recovery of objects of town planning and architecture;
- protection of monuments of architecture and town-planning art;
- promotion of achievements of architecture and town planning.
Subjects of town-planning and architectural activities are:
- the author of the project - the specialist having the qualification certificate, or group of authors;
- state bodies of the power;
- local government bodies;
- the companies and the organizations, irrespective of patterns of ownership, taking part in town-planning and architectural activities;
- public organizations, the citizens who are taking part in town-planning activities.
Treat objects of town planning and architecture:
- systems of resettlement;
- territorial subjects and town-planning zones of special regulation;
- residential suburbs;
- parts of settlements (areas, zones);
- town-planning complexes;
- groups of buildings and constructions;
- buildings and constructions;
- elements of arrangement of the circle;
- technical and transport infrastructure.
1. Town-planning and architectural activities are regulated by this Law and other regulatory legal acts.
Regulations and rules provide unambiguous interpretation of the normalized provisions by subjects of town-planning activities.
2. No. 130 is excluded by the Law KR of August 17, 2004
3. No. 130 is excluded by the Law KR of August 17, 2004
4. Certification of construction materials, products and designs, the project documentation on town-planning and architectural activities, and also productions of building and construction works is performed by accredited bodies on certification.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.