of February 6, 1997 No. 1102-XIII
About natural resources
The parliament adopts this law.
This law governs the relations in the field of use, protection and reproduction of natural resources for the purpose of providing ecological safety and sustainable development of the country.
(1) natural objects, the phenomena, conditions and other factors which were used in the past belong To natural resources, are used in the present or will be used in the future for direct or indirect consumption, have consumable cost and promote creation of material and spiritual riches.
(2) Natural resources are used (or can be used) as labor instruments, power sources, raw materials and materials, it is direct as consumer goods, in the recreational purposes as bank of genetic fund or source of information on the world around.
(1) Natural resources which in the course of circulation of substances in the biosphere self-repair or can be artificially filled for the period time, commensurable with terms of their consumption (with rate of economic activity of the person), treat renewable natural resources.
(2) Natural resources which in the course of circulation of substances in the biosphere do not self-repair for the period time, commensurable with terms of their consumption (with rate of economic activity of the person) belong to not renewable natural resources.
(3) Reference of natural resources to renewable or not renewable is performed according to appendix 1, being integral part of this law.
(1) Natural resources which matter for all population of the country (determine strategic directions of its social and economic development), belong to national natural resources.
(2) Natural resources which matter for the population of the limited territory belong to local natural resources.
(3) the Basis for reference of natural resources to nationwide or local are:
a) their economic value and importance for development of municipium, the area or the country;
b) recognition by their subjects of international treaties;
c) their distribution in the territory of two and more areas;
d) their use for placement of power, transport and other state systems, objects of communication, weather service;
e) their scientific, historical and cultural and natural value.
(4) Reference of natural resources to nationwide or local is performed according to appendix 2, being integral part of this law.
(1) the Natural resources involved in economic operation (used) belong to operational natural resources.
(2) Natural resources, held for use, but not involved in economic operation (potentially suitable for use), belong to reserve natural resources.
(3) Natural resources which are of special value from the point of view of preserving ecological equilibrium and cannot be involved in economic operation, treat the protected natural resources.
(4) the Basis for reference of natural resources to operational, reserve or protected are:
a) technical and economic feasibility of their use;
b) need of economy for them;
c) need of preserving ecological equilibrium of natural systems;
d) entering of separate animal species and plants into the Red List;
e) the special value of natural resources involving their withdrawal from economic use and purpose only for scientific research or inclusion in historical and cultural and natural property.
(5) Reference of natural resources to operational, reserve or protected is performed by the Government on representation of authorized state body of management of natural resources and environmental protections, with participation of Academy of Sciences of Moldova and other scientific institutions.
(1) the Natural objects and conditions used for treatment and prevention of diseases belong to medical natural resources.
(2) Reference of natural resources to medical is performed according to appendix 3, being integral part of this law.
(1) Any natural resources which designate cross borders between two or more states or are located on borders, treat cross-border natural resources.
(2) Reference of natural resources to cross-border is performed according to appendix 4, being integral part of this law.
(1) the Property on natural resources can be public or private. The property type on specific natural resource is established according to the current legislation.
(2) the National natural resources which are in public property belong to the state.
(3) the Local natural resources which are in public property belong to administrative and territorial units.
(4) the Natural resources which are in private property belong to physical persons or legal entities on right of possession, uses and orders according to the legislation. The right of private property to natural resources is limited.
(5) the Procedure and general terms of implementation of the property right to natural resources are regulated by the current legislation about property.
(1) Regulation of questions of ownership and use of the natural resources which are in public property is within the competence of the Government and is performed by authorized state body of management of natural resources and environmental protections, and also bodies of local public authority.
(2) the Natural resources which are in public property are provided only in temporary ownership and use. Rules, features and borders of right to use by the natural resources which are in public property are regulated by the relevant legislation.
(3) It is excluded
(4) User of natural resources is any physical person or legal entity performing primary assignment, use and reproduction of natural resources in the course of direct or indirect consumption.
(5) Right to use natural resources is granted according to the decision of authorized state body of management of natural resources and environmental protection and body of local public authority and legally is fixed by the relevant document.
(6) Right to use natural resources is granted according to requirements legislative and regulations.
(1) Natural resources can be provided in long-term use under lease or concessions if it does not contradict the current legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.