of June 17, 1996 No. 22
About fire safety
Accepted by General Court of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 5, 1996
The preamble voided according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic of 18.05.2017 No. 83
Fire safety in the Kyrgyz Republic represents set of legal, organizational, economic, social, scientific and technical measures, measures of educational nature, and also forces and the funds allocated for the prevention and liquidation of the fires.
Services of fire safety of the Kyrgyz Republic consist:
1) from authorized state body in the field of prevention, suppression of the fires and maintaining wrecking;
1-1) of authorized state body in the field of supervision and control of fire safety;
2) from departmental fire protection of the companies, organizations and organizations;
3) from voluntary fire forming.
Control of system of fire safety within the competence is exercised of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, authorized state body in the field of prevention, suppression of the fires and maintaining wrecking, authorized state body in the field of supervision and control of fire safety, and also heads of state bodies and local government bodies, organizations, organizations and companies.
The rules of fire safety obligatory for execution by all legal entities and physical persons performing the activities in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic affirm the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The state fire supervision of respect for fire safety by state bodies, local government bodies, physical persons and legal entities performs authorized state body in the field of supervision and control of fire safety.
The main objectives of services of fire safety are:
1) prevention of the fires and the related accidents with people;
2) suppression of the fires, maintaining wrecking in settlements and on subjects to managing, participation in mitigation of consequences of accidents and natural disasters;
3) implementation of research and development works in the field of fire safety;
4) professional training of employees of services of fire safety.
It is forbidden to attract services of fire safety to accomplishment of the tasks which are not assigned to them by this Law.
Treat obligations of public authorities and local self-government:
1) carrying out single policy on fire safety;
2) creation and management of system of fire safety, determination of its main tasks and sources of financing, its legal support;
3) determination of the principles of activities, structure, number and material logistics of services of fire safety;
4) carrying out and coordination of scientific research in the field of fire protection of the companies, organizations, organizations and settlements;
5) solution of questions of production and acquisition of the fire fighting equipment and equipment;
6) creating favorable conditions for functioning of the small enterprises and voluntary fire forming specializing in accomplishment of fire-proof works and production of the fire fighting equipment and equipment.
The ministries, administrative departments, organizations and the organizations according to their competence shall provide:
1) implementation of organizational, preventive and technical measures for questions of fire safety on subordinated objects and/or the territories and to provide their necessary financing;
2) carrying out research and project works concerning fire protection of subordinated objects;
3) inclusion of requirements of fire safety in the developed drafts of technical regulations, standards, specifications, passports, rules, instructions and other documentation and control of their accomplishment during the designing, construction, reconstruction and operation of objects, and also in case of production of substances, materials, machines, devices, the equipment and other objects and goods;
4) preparation and retraining of specialists, training of workers, employees, the students studying measures of fire safety;
5) participation of jurisdictional enterprises and organizations in creation and content of departmental fire protection, strengthening and development of its material and technical resources;
6) development and approval in accordance with the established procedure departmental instructions on questions of fire safety;
7) accounting and the analysis of the fires happening on subordinated objects, acceptance of adequate measures to heads and officials, directly or indirectly guilty of their origin.
Heads and officials of business entities irrespective of patterns of ownership according to their competence shall:
1) to ensure fire safety and the corresponding fire prevention regime on objects;
2) to create the organizational and regular structure, job responsibilities and the control system ensuring fire safety of all technological links and stages of production economic activity;
3) to provide organizational and technical actions for fire safety in plans of economic and social development of objects, to provide their accomplishment;
4) to provide timely and full implementation of legal requirements of officials of the state fire supervision and regulations on fire safety during the designing, construction, reconstruction and operation of objects;
5) to provide participation of labor collectives in the prevention and suppression of the fires, by creation of voluntary fire forming, to organize training of workers, engineering employees and employees in fire safety regulations;
6) to take corrective actions to breakers of rules of fire safety;
7) to make investigations on the fires and to take necessary measures for elimination of the reasons and conditions which caused them to collect in the procedure established by the legislation material damage from responsible for the fire.
Citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic shall follow fire safety regulations, in case of emergence (detection) of the fire to report about it in the public fire service, to take part in its liquidation, rescuing of people and material values.
All house owners and tenants shall give to officials of services to fire safety opportunity to carry out fire scheduled maintenance in the territory of production, residential and utility rooms.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.