of July 25, 1997 No. 1308-XIII
About the standard price and procedure for purchase and sale of the earth
The parliament adopts this law.
This law is applied in case:
a) purchase and sale of lands, including lands on which the privatized or privatizeable objects, or private objects, and also objects of construction in progress are located;
b) inclusions of cost of the lands which are in public property on which the objects specified in Item an are located), in their authorized capital, according to the decision of general shareholder meeting (founders) and with the consent of the owner of these lands, as its share in property of object;
c) conclusion of lands from categories of lands of agricultural purpose and lands of forest fund, and also from agricultural turnover and their transfer in other categories of lands;
d) compulsory acquisition of lands;
e) rent relations.
(1) the Standard price of the earth is measure of its assessment equivalent its to natural and economic potential, expressed in national currency. It is established by this law and applied in implementation process of land relations irrespective of type of land ownership.
(2) Rates for calculation of standard price of the earth are established on conventional unit point-hectare proceeding from cadastral (quantitative and high-quality) indicators according to appendix to this law and are annually indexed by Parliament on representation of the Government according to the annual rate of inflation promulgated by National Bank of Moldova.
(3) To the standard price of lands of settlements (except for the home parcels of land), the lands occupied with industrial, transport and other nonagricultural facilities also the costs connected with engineering arrangement of the territory increase.
(1) It is excluded.
(2) Purchase and sale of the earth is performed by the conclusion of the purchase and sale agreement at standard price, on tender or at auction. For execution of the transaction of purchase and sale the documents containing information on quantity and quality characteristics of the parcel of land and on the right of the owner of the parcel of land which are issued are submitted:
a) territorial cadastral authority in which zone of activities there is parcel of land, - in case of purchase and sale of the parcels of land which are in private property;
and-1) the Agency of public property - in case of purchase and sale of the parcels of land which are in public property of the state;
b) primeriya of municipium, the city, village (commune) in which subordinated territory there is parcel of land, - in case of purchase and sale of the parcels of land which are in public property of administrative and territorial unit.
(3) Earth on which structures, engineering constructions, long-term plantings and other real estate are located are on sale along with alienation of the real estate. Selling price of the real estate includes also the price of the earth on which the real estate is located.
(4) For the purpose of land taxation the new owner of the earth and body of local public authority without delay report to territorial tax authority about change of the owner of the earth.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.