of February 16, 2011 No. 35
About approval of Rules of transportation of dangerous goods by road transport in the Republic of Uzbekistan
In pursuance of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About road transport" and for the purpose of establishment of requirements to the organization of transportations of dangerous goods by road transport, the Cabinet of Ministers decides streamlinings of the rights, obligations and responsibility of participants of transportation process, movement safety control:
1. Approve and enact since April 1, 2011:
Rules of transportation of dangerous goods by road transport in the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 1;
The list of the dangerous goods permitted to transportation by road transport in the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
2. To the ministries, the state committees and departments, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas, areas and cities to take necessary measures for observance of requirements of Rules of transportation of dangerous goods by road transport in the Republic of Uzbekistan the subordinated organizations, legal entities and physical persons.
3. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 24.12.2015 No. 370
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan B. A. Hodzhayev and the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan B. A. Matlyubov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 16, 2011 No. 35
1. These rules determine procedure for transportation of dangerous goods by road transport across streets of the cities and settlements, and are obligatory for highways public, and also the economic highways which are not closed for general use regardless of accessory of the dangerous goods and vehicles transporting this dangerous goods for all organizations performing servicing of consignors (consignees) and regulate relations of participants of transportation process, their right, obligation and responsibility, and also establish requirements to transportation of dangerous goods, conditions on safety control of movement, safety of loads and other regulations of high-quality transportation of dangerous goods.
Conditions of transportations of dangerous goods by road transport are determined by the Civil code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About road transport", "About traffic safety", international treaties of the Republic of Uzbekistan and these rules.
2. In these rules the terms and concepts determined by the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About road transport", "About traffic safety", international treaties of the Republic of Uzbekistan and also the following additional terms and concepts are applied:
the vehicle with tank body - the vehicle - for transportation of liquid and separate types of loose goods;
container tank (tank container) - the standardized, multiturnover, multimodal transport unit intended for storage and transportation liquid chemical and foodstuff, oil and oil products, and also liquefied gases different types of transport (sea (river), railway and road) and adapted for the mechanized overload from one vehicle on another;
the driver - the physical person who is the representative of carrier and having the right to control of the vehicle;
the consignor - the physical person or legal entity acting on behalf of the owner of load or being the owner of load according to the transportation agreement;
the consignee - the physical person or legal entity authorized on receipt of load and specified in accompanying documents load;
load - the material values accepted for shipment from the consignor for their movement to the consignee. The load consists of goods and container. Net weight of load is called "net", tare weight - container, and the total weight of goods with container is called "gross";
load of commodity nature - load on which consignors (consignees) keep inventory accounting of inventory items;
the load of non-commodity nature - kind of bulked cargoes on which inventory accounting is not kept, but is organized accounting in course of carriage by measurement, weighing, geodetic measurement (soil, clay, gravel, garbage);
cargo piece - conventional unit of load for its acceptance for transportation or delivery to the consignee when implementing loading or unloading of the vehicle;
cargo Item - the place of concentration of loads;
Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 05.07.2018 No. 503
CEM (code of emergency measures) - alphanumeric code of the taken measures for mitigation of consequences of accidents or incidents in transit dangerous goods;
dangerous goods - substances, materials, products, waste which owing to properties and features inherent in them in the presence of certain factors can in the course of transportation, of handling works to be cause of explosion, the fire or damage of the transported loads, technical means, devices, buildings and constructions, other objects, and also damnification of life and to human health, the environment;
radioactive waste - the substances in any aggregate state which are not intended for further use, containing radionuclides with the level of specific activity more than 74 kBq/kg and belonging to the class 7 on Classification of dangerous goods;
radioactive waste of low activity - waste with specific activity less than 103 kBq/kg and dose rate of gamma radiation at m 0,1 distance from surface from mGy/h 0,001 to mGy/h 0,3;
radioactive waste of average activity - waste with specific activity from 103 kBq/kg to 107 kBq/kg and dose rate of gamma radiation at m 0,1 distance from surface from mGy/h 0,3 to 10 mGy/h;
radioactive waste of high activity - waste with specific activity more than 107 kBq/kg and dose rate of gamma radiation at m 0,1 distance from surface more than 10 mGy/h;
especially dangerous goods - the substances and materials with physical and chemical properties of high degree of danger requiring special precautionary measures in transit (appendix No. 1 to these rules);
route - previously developed, most rational way of movement of the vehicle between cargo Items;
trail car - the vehicle serving for carriage of goods, towed by the vehicle and not having own power source;
semitrailer truck - kind of trail car which part of fully loaded mass is transferred to the truck tractor via the sedelno-coupling device;
carrier - the legal entity or physical person which is owning the vehicle on the property right or other legal causes, rendering services in carriage of goods on commercial basis and having on it the license;
the route sheet - the legal document of the established sample for determination and accounting of operation of the vehicle;
system of information on danger (SIO) - the system notifying on danger in case of movement of the vehicle with dangerous goods and determining actions for mitigation of consequences of the road accidents (RA) and other incidents;
means of packaging - the means which are the device for more rational carriage of goods and for improvement and reduction in cost of handling works, and also the best safety of loads when transporting by all modes of transport and not being container;
container - leading particular of packaging which represents the product intended for placement and ensuring safety of products and goods during the transporting, storage and materials handling operations;
packaging - the product integral from products packaged in it and goods which is their necessary accessory and serves for storage in it of products and goods and ensuring their high-quality and quantitative safety;
commodity-transport documentation - set of documents, including the account - the invoice based on which perform accounting, acceptance, transfer, transportation, delivery of load and mutual calculations between participants of transport process;
commodity-transport delivery note - the document, single for all participants of transport process, which is intended for write-off of inventory items, accounting on the way of their movement, receipt, warehouse, operational and financial accounting, and also for calculations for cargo hauling and accounting of the performed work;
number of substance according to the list of the UN - the sequence number assigned to the most often transported dangerous substances by Committee of experts of the United Nations on transportation of dangerous goods.
3. Dangerous goods according to requirements of the international standards is distributed on classification of dangerous goods (appendix No. 2 to these rules):
class 1 - the explosive materials (EM);
class 2 - the gases compressed, liquefied and dissolved under pressure;
class 3 - flammable fluids (LVZh);
class 4 - the flammable solid substances (LVT), the igniting spontaneously substances (ISS), substances emitting flammable gases in case of interaction with water;
class 5 - the oxidizing substances (OK) and the organic peroxides (OP);
class 6 - the toxic agents (TA) and the infected substances (IS);
class 7 - the radioactive materials (RM);
class 8 - caustic and (or) corrosion substances (EC);
class 9 - other dangerous substances.
4. Dangerous goods by vehicles is transported based on the transportation agreement according to which the carrier shall deliver the load entrusted to it by the consignor in destination and issue it to the consignee, and the consignor shall pay the established payment for cargo hauling.
5. The carrier shall deliver load in the terms provided by the transportation agreement. Delivery date of load can increase by valid time of force majeure circumstances or under the mutual agreement of the parties. About delay of cargo delivery the mark in the route sheet with indication of the reasons and delay time becomes.
6. The carrier independently determines types and the number of the vehicles necessary for agreement performance if other is not provided by the agreement.
If the consignor is not satisfied by the vehicle given carrier, then he has the right to refuse it, having drawn up and having transferred to carrier the relevant statement.
7. The types and parameters of container (packaging) applied to transportation of dangerous goods shall conform to the established technical regulations or standards.
8. The load shown by the consignor is able, not suitable for transportations, and not conditioned by it in time, providing its timely sending, it is considered not shown.
9. The carrier can refuse to accept load for shipment if it cannot ensure its safety in transit on the following circumstances:
the load is shown in inadequate container or packaging;
the load does not correspond to the order taken to execution;
the mass of the shown consignment exceeds load-carrying capacity of the vehicle;
the load cannot be delivered because of black-out or traffic restriction on highways of route of transportation.
10. The consignor (freight forwarder) shall not show, and carrier to accept load for shipment if:
such transportation is prohibited by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
loads of commodity nature are not drawn up by commodity-transport delivery notes or have in accordance with the established procedure no appropriate certificates;
the loads shown to transportation on properties are not allowed to joint transportation on one vehicle;
the load creates safety hazard of traffic and does not meet the requirements of Traffic regulations.
11. Maintenance of loads is performed by carrier or the customer in accordance with the terms of the agreement.
In commodity-transport delivery note surname, the name, middle name and position of person accompanying load are entered.
12. The consignor has the right to announce value in case of presentation of loads to transportation.
In case of doubts at carrier in size of declared value of load it can involve experts on contractual basis and draw up the statement of the actual cost of load at own expense.
13. The announcement is not allowed by the customer of value of the loads transported by bulk, embankment, in bulk behind seals of consignors, and also perishable loads.
14. In case of presentation to cargo hauling with the announced value the consignor shall constitute the inventory of cargo pieces in triplicate. One copy of the inventory remains at the consignor, the second - at carrier, third - invests the consignor in inside cargo piece.
15. In case of acceptance delivery of the loads transported by bulk, embankment, in bulk, and also in containers and container - tanks, in commodity-transport delivery note the mass of these loads is specified.
16. Tare and breakbulk cargoes are accepted by carrier for shipment on condition of specifying in commodity-transport delivery note of mass of load and quantity of cargo pieces.
17. The mass of tare and breakbulk cargoes is determined by the consignor before their presentation to transportation and it is specified on marking of cargo pieces. In transit these loads the total mass of all consignment, transported on one vehicle, is determined by weighing on scales or calculation of all mass of cargo pieces. For separate types of loads weight can be determined in the settlement way, by measurement or volume weight.
18. The consignor shall write down the mass of load in commodity-transport delivery note and specify method of its determination if weight was determined by indirect weighing.
19. In transit loads in the covered vehicle or separate sections, containers or tanks and container tanks which are sealed up by the consignor, the mass of load is determined by the consignor.
20. In case of determination of mass of load of non-commodity nature by weighing the consignor shall execute check weighting of 5-10 vehicles then to determine the average mass of load on one vehicle of the corresponding brand.
21. If in case of visual inspection of container or packaging shown to cargo hauling by carrier defects which can lead to loss, spoil or cargo damage are established, the consignor shall eliminate defects or carry out other works ensuring safety of load in transit.
22. Determination of weight or quantity of load at the consignor and the consignee is performed by identical method. For determination of weight in case of acceptance of load for transportation it is necessary to weigh all load. Determination of total mass of load is not allowed by weighing of its separate parts.
23. Vehicles are allocated for scales with speed no more than 5 km/h. Weighing by automobile scales without stopping of vehicles (on the run) and in thruster-on time is forbidden. In case of establishment of the vehicle on scales its rear axle shall be not closer than 300 mm from edge of platform.
24. When weighing road trains it is necessary to establish all road train on scales. If the sizes of platform do not allow to establish all road train, then the vehicle and trail car weigh separately. At the same time the pole of the trailer shall not concern the earth.
25. By preparation of loads for transportation in container, packaging or in small lots the consignor has the right to zamarkirovat each cargo piece.
Data of commodity-transport freight bills shall correspond to marking.
In need of specifying of property of load and observance of special conditions of loading (unloading), transportation or storage of load the consignor shall put special marking (handling instructions). Warning labels are applied if it is impossible to express address method with load handling instructions.
26. Identification tags shall be reliably attached to container in the most convenient, well looked through places.
In transit bulk cargoes, in bulk or in bulk marking is not made.
27. The consignor has the right to seal up the vehicle with body like van, containers, container tank and tanks with assignment to one consignee, and the melkoshtuchny goods which are in boxes, boxes and other container - to seal up or band.
The fact of sealing or banding of load is noted in commodity-transport delivery note.
28. For ensuring safety of the load transported to several addresses, the carrier can establish the partitions allowing to divide body into the separate sealed-up sections.
29. The load which is sealed up by the consignor is given carrier to the consignee without check of weight, condition of load and quantity of cargo pieces.
30. Sealing of body shall not allow possibilities of access to load and removals of seal from body of the vehicle, container, container tank, sections or separate cargo piece without violation of integrity of seal.
Banding of loads shall exclude access to load without violation of integrity of packaging.
On the arrival of load to the unloading point the consignee and the driver under approval make repeated weighing and recalculation of load.
31. Loading of load on the vehicle, and also its fixing, the shelter, coordination, unloading, removal of fixtures, coverings, closing and opening of boards (tank hatches), lowering or dredging of hoses, screwing up or unscrewing of hoses are made by the consignor (consignee) if other is not provided by the agreement.
32. The carrier can assume production of handling works in coordination with the customer.
Heavy loads which loading can be performed only by the mechanized method shall have special devices (loops, eyes, etc.).
33. The consignor (consignee) shall provide, establish and remove necessary for loading, transportation and unloading of adaptation and auxiliary materials if other is not provided in the agreement.
34. Re-equipment of the vehicle due to the need of transportation of dangerous goods is forbidden.
35. In case of detection of discrepancy of stacking by carrier or cargo lashing on the vehicle to safety requirements of traffic or ensuring safety of load (vehicle) the carrier shall inform the customer and stop accomplishment of transportation before elimination of the noticed shortcomings by the customer if other is not provided by the agreement.
36. Arrival time of the vehicle of carrier is for loading calculated from the moment of presentation to the consignor of the route sheet in the loading point, and arrival time of the vehicle of carrier under unloading - from the moment of presentation to the consignee of commodity-transport delivery note in the unloading point.
37. Loading of the vehicle of carrier is considered finished if the driver received commodity-transport delivery note, and the load is in vehicle body.
38. Unloading of load from the vehicle is considered finished if the load is completely removed from vehicle body, all necessary works on cleaning of body are performed and finally drawn up commodity-transport delivery notes are handed to the driver.
39. Carriage of goods of commodity and non-commodity nature shall be drawn up by commodity-transport delivery note. In case of absence at the consignor of forms of commodity-transport delivery notes they are issued to it by carrier.
40. Use of vehicles which operation is paid for time rates is drawn up by route sheets and commodity-transport delivery notes.
Commodity-transport delivery notes and route sheets of the cargo vehicle are documents of the strict reporting, are made by typographical method, have accounting series and number.
41. The commodity-transport delivery note on carriage of goods by the vehicle is constituted by the consignor in four copies separately on each trip addressed to each consignee from which:
the first copy remains at the consignor and intends for accounting or write-off (departure) of inventory items;
the second copy remains at the consignee and forms the basis for receipt of material values;
the third and fourth copies remain with carrier and form the basis for settlings of carrier with the consignor and for accounting of motor transportation work.
42. The driver (or person accompanying load) shall undersign for all copies of commodity-transport delivery note.
43. In case of simultaneous presentation application of inserts - the continuations of commodity-transport delivery note filled in four copies with repeating in all inserts of series and number of the title page of commodity-transport delivery note specified in the commodity Section is allowed to transportation of lump of names of inventory items.
44. Transportations of homogeneous loads from one consignor to one consignee on the same distance, can be drawn up by one commodity-transport delivery note totally for all work performed by the vehicle during change. At the same time registration of intermediate runs is made by issue by the consignor to the driver of the coupon on each separate run.
The coupon is valid only on the date of issue and the second is filled in triplicate from which the first remains at the consignor, - at the driver and third - at the consignee.
45. The carrier shall hand over load to the consignee specified in commodity-transport delivery note.
46. Delivery of load to the consignee on the weight and seating capacity is made in the same order in what the load was accepted from the consignor (weighing on scales, measurement, calculation of cargo pieces and so on).
47. The loads which arrived in the unimpaired bodies of vehicles (containers, container tanks and tanks) and the having unimpaired seals of the consignor, can be issued to the consignee without check of weight, condition of load and quantity of cargo pieces.
The tare and breakbulk cargoes accepted for shipment on standard weight and on the weight specified by the consignor on each cargo piece are given to the consignee in destination without weighing on the account of places with check of weight and condition of load only in damaged (if are available) places.
The loads transported by bulk or embankment, which arrived without shortage signs can be handed over to the consignee without check of weight.
48. In case of delivery of load to the consignee the carrier shall check according to commodity-transport delivery note the weight, quantity of cargo pieces or condition of load if it came to the consignee with the damaged container, the damaged body of the vehicle or with the damaged consignor's seals.
49. In case of refusal the consignee to accept load for the reasons, independent of carrier, the load can be returned by carrier to the consignor (if other is not provided in the agreement) or on its written specifying is transferred to other consignee. The consignee shall make record about refusal to accept load in commodity-transport delivery note, certified by the signature.
The consignor shall pay to carrier the additional expenses connected with readdressing of load or its return to the consignor.
50. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 05.07.2018 No. 503
51. Transportation of especially dangerous goods is made in case of obligatory maintenance specially of person in charge - the representative of the consignor (consignee), aware property of dangerous goods and able to handle them.
When according to the transportation agreement of especially dangerous goods maintenance of especially dangerous goods is assigned by vehicles to the driver of the vehicle, the last shall be instructed by the consignor (consignee) before sending especially dangerous goods about its physical and chemical and striking properties, rules of the treatment of him and its transportation.
Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 05.07.2018 No. 503
52. For maintenance of dangerous goods belong to duties of person in charge:
a) maintenance and ensuring protection of dangerous goods from the place of departure to the destination, strict observance of route of transportation;
b) instructing of security guards and drivers of vehicles;
c) external examination (check of correctness of packaging and marking of dangerous goods) and acceptance of dangerous goods in places of receipt of dangerous goods;
d) observation of loading and fixture of dangerous goods;
e) observance of safety regulations during movement and parking of vehicles;
e) the organization of measures of personal security of the personnel transporting public and ecological safety;
g) delivery of dangerous goods on arrival on the destination.
53. The choice of route of transportation of dangerous goods is performed by the carrier which is carrying out this transportation.
a) on the city of Tashkent - UBDD of the Main Department of Internal Affairs (MDIA) of the city of Tashkent;
b) along routes on the territory of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and in areas - UBDD Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and the Department of Internal Affairs of areas;
c) on long-distance - interregional routes - territorial UBDD of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, the Municipal Department of Internal Affairs of Tashkent and the Department of Internal Affairs of areas;
d) on international routes - GUBDD the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Ministry of transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan, competent authorities in the field of traffic safety and competent authorities in the field of road transport of the parity party.
55. In case of development of route of transportation the carrier shall be guided by the following main requirements:
a) near route of transportation there shall not be important, large industrial facilities;
b) the route of transportation shall not pass through rest areas, architectural, natural reserves, the protected territories, etc., as much as possible to avoid journey through settlements;
c) on route of transportation places of parking of vehicles and fuelling shall be provided;
d) the route of transportation shall not pass through large settlements. In exceptional cases in need of transportation of dangerous goods in large settlements, traffic routes shall not pass near spectacular, cultural and educational, educational, preschool and medical institutions.
56. For review routes of transportation of dangerous goods the carrier shall at least in ten days prior to transportation provide to territorial UBDD on which territory transportation of dangerous goods, the following documents is planned:
a) developed route of transportation in the established form in triplicate;
b) the competency certificate of the vehicle to transportation of dangerous goods;
c) for especially dangerous goods in addition special instruction on the transportation of especially dangerous goods provided by the consignor (consignee);
d) the conclusion of the State committee of industrial safety of the Republic of Uzbekistan about suitability of reservoir (container, tanks, container tank, etc.) for transportation of dangerous goods;
e) the competency certificate of the driver of the vehicle to transportation of dangerous goods;
e) Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 05.07.2018 No. 503
57. The route of transportation approved with territorial UBDD is valid for the term specified in route. In cases when such term is not specified, the dangerous goods can be transported along the approved route within six months from the date of approval.
Transportation of dangerous goods except for of radioactive waste of low and average activity in settlements is allowed on highways with the minimum traffic load of vehicles only in the afternoon.
58. In case of the circumstances requiring change of the approved route, the carrier shall approve new route on transportation of dangerous goods in those territorial UBDD where approval of initial route was made.
59. One copy of the scheme of the approved route of transportation is stored in the relevant territorial UBDD, the second - at carrier, third is during transportation of dangerous goods at person in charge, and in case of its absence - at the driver.
60. Acceptance of dangerous goods to transportation and delivery to their consignee is made on weight, and packaged - by quantity of cargo pieces.
61. The dangerous goods is accepted for shipment by carrier in case of presentation by the consignor of the material safety data sheet which is drawn up according to requirements of state standard specification P50587-93. "Material safety data sheet of substance (material). Basic provisions. Information on safety control in case of production, application, storage, transportation, utilization".
62. In case of acceptance of dangerous goods to transportation person, responsible for transportation of dangerous goods, shall check availability on container of the special marking characterizing transport danger on unit load.
63. SIO includes the following leading particulars:
a) the information table established on the vehicle for designation of class of the transported dangerous goods (appendix No. 6 to these rules);
b) the emergency card for determination of actions for accident elimination or incidents and their effects;
c) the SIO information card for disaggregation of code of the emergency measures specified on the information table (appendix No. 7 to these rules);
d) special coloring and texts on vehicles.
64. The SIO organization is assigned to the carriers who are carrying out transportations of dangerous goods, and customers.
65. Information SIO are made by the organizations by manufacturers of dangerous goods and are represented to carriers for installation in front of and behind the vehicle on special devices.
66. Information tables for designation of vehicles are made with observance of the following requirements:
a) general background of the table - white;
b) background of the columns "KEM" and "number of the UN" - orange;
c) sizes of the table 690 x 300 mm, right part 400 x 300 mm, left part 290 x 300;
d) the frame of the table, separation line of columns, digits and letters of the text are carried out in black color.
e) the name of columns (KEM, number of the UN) and text in danger sign "Caustic substance" are carried out in white color;
e) the frame of danger sign is put with the line of black color at least 5 mm thick at distance of 5 mm from sign edges;
g) thickness of letters is equal in the columns "KEM" and "number of the UN" to 15 mm, and on danger sign at least 3 mm;
h) the frame and dividing lines of the table are put with thickness of equal 15 mm;
i) writing of alphanumeric code of emergency measures is made in any procedure for letters and digits.
67. The emergency card of SIO is filled in with the organization manufacturer of dangerous goods and attached in addition to the route sheet.
The emergency card shall be at the driver of the vehicle transporting dangerous goods. In case of maintenance of dangerous goods person in charge - the client's representative, the emergency card shall be at it.
The SIO information card is made of dense paper of 130 mm by 60 mm in size. On the front face of card disaggregation of information tables is given, and samples of danger signs are given on the back.
Digits designate the code of emergency measures (CEM) in case of the fire and leakage, and also information on effects of hit of substance in drain waters.
Letters designate the code of emergency measures (CEM) in case of protection of people. The choice of letters is made on initial letters of the most characteristic words of the applied code:
N - the breathing apparatus and protective gloves is necessary;
YO - is necessary breathing apparatus and protective gloves, only in case of the fire;
To - the complete protective set of clothes and breathing apparatus is necessary;
E - evacuation of people is necessary.
68. In case of incident in transit of dangerous goods of action for liquidation of incident and its effects are performed as directed, provided in the emergency card, or to code of emergency measures according to the information table SIO.
69. Complete identification of the transported dangerous goods is performed according to numbering according to the list of the UN which is available in the information table, and the emergency card of SIO, and also in the request (non-repeat order) for transportation of this dangerous goods.
70. Bodies of vehicles, truck tanks, trail cars and semitrailer trucks - tanks, constantly busy on transportations of dangerous goods, shall be painted in the identification colors established for this dangerous goods and have the corresponding texts:
a) in transit methanol the vehicle (tank) is painted in orange color with black strip and orange text on covering "Methanol - poison!";
b) in transit ammonia - color of the vehicle any and text "Ammoniac water - it is flammable";
c) in transit the substances emitting in case of interaction with water flammable gases, the vehicle is painted in blue color and the text "Flammablly" is put;
d) in transit the igniting spontaneously substances the heel of the vehicle (tank) is painted in red color, upper in white and the text of black color "Flammablly" is put;
e) in transit flammable substances the vehicle (tank) is painted in orange color and the text "Flammablly" is put;
e) in transit the substances sustaining combustion, the vehicle (tank) is painted in yellow color and the double text is put: "Flammablly";
g) in transit caustic substances the vehicle (tank) is painted in yellow color with black strip on covering on which the text is applied in yellow color "Caustic Substance".
71. Height of the letters and texts applied on the vehicles transporting dangerous goods shall be at least 150 mm, black color, except the cases stipulated in Items 67 - 69 these rules.
72. Behind materials handling operations of dangerous goods on vehicles the person in charge (the client's representative) accompanying dangerous goods controls.
73. Loading of the vehicle is allowed before use of its dead weight capacity, or in the amount and procedure stipulated in the special instructions developed by the organizations by manufacturers for transportation of separate types of dangerous goods.
74. Loading unloading and fixture of dangerous goods on the vehicle are performed by forces and means of the client, observance of all precautionary measures, without allowing pushes, blows, excessive pressure upon container using the mechanisms and tools which are not giving during the work of sparks.
75. Handling works with dangerous goods are performed in case of shut-down engine of the vehicle and the driver shall be outside the established unloading loading area if it is stipulated in the instruction of the consignor. Exception are cases when actuation of the heavy or drain lift gears established - the car, is provided in case of running engine.
76. Materials handling operations with dangerous goods shall be made on specially equipped handling places (posts, platforms). At the same time simultaneous loading unloading no more than one vehicle can be performed.
For handling works with especially dangerous goods handling places (posts, platforms) shall be provided with specially prepared protection.
77. Presence of strangers on handling places (posts, platforms) allocated for loading unloading of dangerous goods, and also accumulation of people and loads about cars with dangerous goods is forbidden.
78. Production of handling works with fire goods is forbidden during thunder-storm.
79. The materials handling operations with dangerous goods performed by manual method shall be carried out with observance of measures of personal security of the personnel involved in accomplishment of these works.
80. Use of load gripping devices of the cargo handling gears creating danger of damage of container and any fall of dangerous goods is not allowed.
81. Movement of barrels with dangerous goods in the course of materials handling operations and accomplishment of warehouse works can be performed only on specially arranged liners, ladders and floorings.
82. The large bottles with dangerous goods packed in boxes, baskets, drums or furrings on condition of filling of intervals with inert gasket material in case of accomplishment of materials handling operations shall move on special carts.
In case of packaging of large bottles in baskets their transferring for handles is allowed only after preburnish check of durability of handles and bottom of basket. It is forbidden to transfer large bottles on back, shoulder or before itself.
83. Places (posts) for loading, unloading and overload of dangerous goods, and also the parking lot are chosen with such accounting that they were not closer than 125 m from residential and production buildings, cargo warehouses and 50 m from trunk line roads are not closer.
The vehicles expecting loading unloading shall be removed on distance at least 25 m from handling places (posts, platforms).
84. In case of ice the territory of handling places (posts, platforms) of loading and unloading of dangerous goods shall be sanded.
85. Filling of the vehicles loaded with combustible or explosive loads at stationary gas stations public or portable gas stations is made on specially equipped site located at distance at least 25 m from the territory of gas station, the oil products received at gas station.
86. Prior to loading unloading of dangerous goods attendants and the head of loading unloading shall provide possibility of withdrawal of vehicles on safe distance in case of the fire or threat of explosion.
87. Speed limits of movement of vehicles in transit of dangerous goods are set by territorial UBDD taking into account specific road conditions in case of approval of route of transportation. In case of establishment of speed limit of movement the sign with indication of admissible speed shall be established on the vehicle according to Traffic regulations.
In case the hours underway exceeds 8 hours, two drivers are allocated for each vehicle.
88. In transit dangerous goods the following requirements shall be observed by column of vehicles:
in case of movement on the flat road the distance between the next vehicles shall be at least 50 m;
in mountain conditions - in case of rises and descents - at least 300 m;
in case of visibility less than 300 m (fog, rain, snowfall, etc.) transportation of some dangerous goods can be prohibited.
The person in charge for transportation from among representatives of the consignor (consignee) - the senior on column - shall be in cabin of the first vehicle.
Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 05.07.2018 No. 503
89. In transit dangerous goods except for of radioactive waste of low and average activity of the parking for rest of drivers in settlements are prohibited. Parking are permitted in the places specially allotted for this purpose located not closer than in 200 m from residential buildings and places of accumulation of people.
In case of stop or the parking of the vehicle the parking brake shall be switched surely on, and on bias the anti-recoil emphasis is in addition established.
90. The cruising range of the vehicles transporting dangerous goods without refueling in transit shall be at least 500 km. In case of transportation of dangerous goods on distance of 500 km and more, the vehicle shall be equipped in coordination with territorial UBDD reserve fuel tank.
If range of route exceeds 400 kilometers or is transported days at night, movement of the vehicles transporting dangerous goods with one driver is forbidden.
In transit dangerous goods in mountain conditions in winter time carriers shall complete vehicles with tires with winter tread pattern.
91. Especially dangerous goods more than two vehicles are transported by column with maintenance in front and behind two cars of security of movement of carrier.
The front "folow me" truck shall move ahead of column of vehicles with dangerous goods. At the same time in relation to the "folow me" truck vehicle moving behind it shall move ledge on the left side its width clearance supported dimension of the accompanied vehicles.
The "folow me" truck is equipped with the flashing indicator of orange or yellow color which turning on is additional tool of information for the prevention of other participants of traffic.
On the "folow me" trucks and vehicles transporting dangerous goods, at any time (including day), dipped head lamps shall be included.
92. The procedure for movement of "folow me" trucks and methods of information of other participants of traffic on implementation of transportation of dangerous goods are specified by territorial UBDD in the Section "Special Traffic Conditions" of the form of approval of route.
93. In transit especially dangerous goods the column consisting of two and more cars in its structure availability of the reserve empty vehicle adapted for transportation of this type of loads on which the Competency certificate to transportation of dangerous goods is drawn up is obligatory. The reserve vehicle shall follow at the end of column.
In case of journey through tunnel movement of the vehicles transporting dangerous goods is allowed on one vehicle.
94. Joint transportation of different classes of dangerous goods on one vehicle (in one container) is allowed only within the rules of admissible compatibility provided in the table of compatibility when transporting dangerous goods of different classes (appendix No. 8 to these rules).
95. Joint transportation of dangerous goods with loads of general purpose on one vehicle (in one container) is made according to the requirements stated in the table of compatibility when transporting dangerous goods and loads of general purpose (appendix No. 9 to these rules).
96. Transportation of empties, crude after transportation of dangerous goods, is made in the same order, as transportation of this dangerous goods according to requirements of these rules.
In commodity-transport delivery note on transportation of empties the mark in red color what dangerous goods was in the transported container before becomes.
97. Cleaning of empties is made by forces and means of the client with observance of measures of ecological safety and individual protection.
98. The container after its complete cleaning is transported in accordance with general practice as loads of general purpose, at the same time in commodity-transport delivery note of the client the mark becomes in red color "The Container Is Cleared".
99. The organizations clients develop action plans in emergency situation with delivery to their driver (attendant) on each transportation, allocate emergency crews for practical work on mitigation of consequences of accidents or incidents and will organize with them the corresponding preparation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.