of September 28, 2004 No. 142
About approval of national rules of auditor activities and modification and amendments in some Resolutions of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus
According to the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 31, 2001 No. 1585, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
2. Bring in the rule of auditor activities the "Audit planning" approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus of August 4, 2000 No. 81 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2000, No. 83, 8/3932; 2003, No. 25, 8/9142), following changes and amendments:
to add Item 1 after the words "on audit planning" with words of "(audit inspection)";
state appendix 3 in the following edition:
"Appendix 3 to the rule of auditor activities "Audit planning"
The list of the questions which are subject to check during statutory audit
1. Verification of constituent documents:
compliance of constituent documents of the audited face to the legislation;
availability of state registration of the audited face, entering into the State register of payers (other obliged persons), compliance of legal address specified in constituent documents, timeliness of modification of constituent documents;
compliance to the performed activities to the types of economic activity provided by constituent documents, availability of licenses, their renewal.
2. Check of compliance of system of financial accounting and the reporting of the audited face to requirements of the legislation for financial accounting and the reporting:
structure and content of forms of accounting records, comparability (identity) of its indicators;
correctness of forming of the summary (consolidated) reporting.
3. Compliance of the accepted accounting policy to the legislation, the sizes and conditions of organization activity, accomplishment of its provisions the audited face.
4. Check of accounting of non-current assets.
Check of fixed assets:
availability of fixed assets, their use in business activity;
assessment of fixed assets, depreciation;
registration of materials of inventory count of fixed assets and reflection of results of inventory count in accounting;
recognition of costs for capital repairs, maintenance of fixed assets in working order, upgrade, maintenance;
recognition of the equipment requiring installation;
recognition of transactions of receipt, internal transfer and fixed asset retirement.
Check of accounting of profitable investments in material values.
Check of accounting of intangible assets (NMA):
registration of materials of inventory count of NMA and reflection of results of inventory count in accounting;
recognition of transactions of receipt, write-off and disposal of NMA.
Check of accounting of investments in non-current assets, including:
availability of allowing documents for construction in progress;
construction in progress value assessment.
5. Check of accounting of production supplies:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.