of April 4, 2011 No. 134
About increase in level of social security of children of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of increase in system effectiveness of social protection of the rights of children in the Kyrgyz Republic the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 03.08.2012 No. 543.
2. Bring in the Regulations on procedure for purpose of public welfare payments approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for purpose of public welfare payments" of December 29, 2009 No. 822, the following changes:
- in paragraphs the second, third and fourth the subitem of 60.1 figures and the word "2000 (two thousand)" to replace with figures and the words "3000 (three thousand)";
- in paragraph five of the subitem of 60.1 figures and the word "1500 (one thousand five hundred)" to replace with figures and the words "3000 (three thousand)".
3. To the ministry of the Kyrgyz Republic of social protection of the population:
- make recalculation of the amounts of public welfare payments taking into account their new sizes;
- till January 1, 2012 to develop the mechanism of transfer of the monthly social benefits granted to the children who are in stationary social organizations on their personal bank accounts;
- in accordance with the established procedure to submit for consideration of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic projects of the regulatory legal acts providing payment of the supplementary monthly social benefits granted to members of families of the dead, and also the citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic who were injured in events on April 6 in the Talas region, on April 7 in the city of Bishkek, on May 13-14 in the city of Jalal-Abad and in June events of 2010 in the city of Osh and the Osh, Jalal-Abad regions without binding to the guaranteed minimum income.
4. To provide to the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic timely allocation from the republican budget of necessary financial resources on payment of public welfare payments taking into account their increase.
5. To the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Migration of the Kyrgyz Republic till July 1, 2011 to make in accordance with the established procedure offers:
- on providing priority of family education of children without parental support, through their adoption / adoption;
- on reduction of system of the international adoption / adoption in compliance with the international treaties which came in the procedure established by the law into force which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, and also the conventional principles and rules of international law.
6. To the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic till June 1, 2011 to develop and make in accordance with the established procedure offers on implementation of package of measures for prevention of children's disability.
7. To the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- in accordance with the established procedure to introduce the bill of the Kyrgyz Republic "About entering of amendments into the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About education", providing guarantees of inclusive education for children with limited opportunities of health;
- together with local government bodies with involvement of the international and non-governmental organizations step by step to equip the educational organizations with special ramps and handrail for the purpose of ensuring integration into educational process of children with limited opportunities of health.
8. To create to heads of the ministries, state committees, administrative departments, local public administrations conditions for access for persons with limited opportunities of health to buildings, including structural and subordinated divisions.
9. To heads of local public administrations, if necessary, to create the children's rehabilitation centers.
11. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of social security, health care, work and migration and department of education and culture of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
12. This resolution becomes effective from the date of official publication, except for provisions of Items 2 and 10, becoming effective since July 1, 2011.
Prime Minister A. Atambayev
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.