of September 28, 2010 No. 468
About approval of Rules of receipt of preschool, primary, main secondary and general secondary education by the foreigners and stateless persons who are constantly living in the Republic of Kazakhstan
For the purpose of realization of Item 2 of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of receipt of preschool, primary, main secondary and general secondary education as the foreigners and persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. To department of the development strategy (Omirbayev S. M.):
To provide 1) in accordance with the established procedure state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) after passing of state registration to publish this order in mass media.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-minister Sarybekov M. N.
5. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Minister B. Zhumagulov
Approved by the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 28, 2010 No. 468
2. Children of the foreigners and persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the Republic of Kazakhstan and also persons who are temporarily living in the Republic of Kazakhstan (the refugees, persons who are looking for shelters, the consular officials, employees of diplomatic organizations, labor migrants working in the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the migratory legislation) are accepted in the organization of education for receipt of preschool, primary, main secondary and general secondary education and citizens of Kazakhstan have the same rights, as well as.
3. The procedure for acceptance of foreigners and stateless persons on training, the organization of their training, providing in the organization of education is performed on the same conditions what are provided also for citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan if their parent and other legal representatives constantly or temporarily live in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. The parent or other legal representatives of person up to 16 years of foreigners and stateless persons in case of determination of the child submit the document on the right of permanent residence in the Republic of Kazakhstan with mark about registration in the place of residence to the organization of education:
the foreigner - the residence permit of the foreigner in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
the stateless person - the certificate of the stateless person;
the refugee - the certificate of the refugee;
person who is looking for shelter - the certificate of person who is looking for shelter;
the oralman - the certificate of the oralman or the reference of bodies of migration.
This requirement does not extend to the staff of embassies and consulates, according to the Vienna convention on the consular intercourses and the Vienna convention on the diplomatic intercourses.
Persons who are temporarily living in the Republic of Kazakhstan represent the passport copy and the copy of migratory card.
5. Heads of the organizations of education in case of acceptance on training of children of persons who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan will request parents of the specified children or other legal representatives from the documents specified in item 4 of these rules with mark about registration in the place of residence, or the copy of migratory card.
In case of refusal parents or other legal representatives of children from submission of documents, heads of the organization of education without delay inform law-enforcement bodies.
6. Heads of the organizations of education enlist in number of the studying children of foreigners and stateless persons on the corresponding classes according to the education level, received by them abroad, according to education documents.
In cases of lack of education documents the city (district) department of education creates the commission which determines the educational level of the applicant. Transfer is carried out by the order of the head of the organization of education based on the decision of the commission to number of students.
7. The foreigners who are temporarily living in the Republic of Kazakhstan receive the relevant documents on education depending on training terms (the certificate on the main secondary education, the certificate on general secondary education, in case of not completion of the education level - the sheet about progress or the reference statement from the cool magazine with estimates in objects, the organizations of education certified by seal).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.