of April 4, 2011 No. 439
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for use by vehicles of operational purpose of the special light and acoustic alarm
Based on the paragraph of the fourteenth of article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 5, 2008 "About traffic" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 313-Z
1. Approve the Instruction about procedure for use by vehicles of operational purpose of the special light and acoustic alarm it (is applied).
2. This resolution becomes effective after its official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of April 4, 2011 No. 439
about procedure for use by vehicles of operational purpose of the special light and acoustic alarm
1. This Instruction determines procedure for use in traffic of the special light and acoustic alarm (further if other is not established, - the alarm system) the organizations having vehicles of operational assignment (further - special vehicles).
2. Action of this Instruction does not extend to special vehicles:
body of the state protection, and also the vehicles of special purpose determined by body of the state protection and intended for movement of protected persons;
Operational analytical center in case of the President of the Republic of Belarus.
3. Special vehicles are equipped with the alarm system according to the procedure, established by the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
4. The alarm system established on special vehicles shall conform to requirements of technical regulatory legal acts.
5. With participation in traffic turning on of the alarm system shall be made beforehand depending on specific situation that other participants of traffic had opportunity to take measures according to requirements of Items 20, of 26-28 Traffic regulations approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of November 28, 2005 No. 551.
6. Before making of the actions departing from requirements of Traffic regulations, the driver of the special vehicle shall be convinced that other participants of traffic apprehended the special signals given by it and took necessary precautionary measures.
7. In case of turning on of the alarm system drivers of special vehicles shall consider traffic load, visibility of the road, feature and condition of the vehicle, the road, weather (meteorological) conditions and other factors reducing transparency of the atmosphere and influencing visibility of the road in driving direction and also to be able to perform necessary operations on control of the special vehicle for traffic safety control.
The decision on use of the alarm system in the cases established in Items 8, of 10, of 13, 15-19 these Instructions is accepted by the driver of the special vehicle.
8. Drivers of special vehicles of law-enforcement bodies and internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (further - law-enforcement bodies) have the right to use the alarm system in case of accomplishment of urgent operational or office tasks in cases:
followings to the place of making of crimes, administrative offenses, incidents, including road and transport, mass riots, emergence of group hooligan manifestations;
operations of the burglar alarm;
prosecutions, detentions of the person who made or suspected of crime execution the administrative offense which made escape from custody, the convoy, protection and the supervision in correctional facilities including fleeing by the vehicle, which did not fulfill the requirement about stop;
deliveries in the organization of health care of victims which life is threatened by danger;
escort (convoy driving) of vehicles;
designations of places of the road accidents in case of their survey by the staff of law-enforcement bodies, and also in other cases necessary for traffic safety control;
followings to production site of urgent legal proceedings;
stops of vehicles.
9. Drivers of special vehicles of fast (urgent) medical care have the right to use the alarm system in cases:
followings on the emergency challenge of crew of fast (urgent) medical care;
deliveries in the organization of health care of the patients and victims needing the emergency hospitalization;
rendering fast (urgent) medical care to patients and victims on carriageway or in the car of fast (urgent) medical care standing on the road.
The decision on use of the alarm system is made by the senior health worker of mobile team of fast (urgent) medical care.
10. Drivers of the special vehicles used in case of implementation of measures for protection of the population and the territories from emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature have the right to use the alarm system when following to the place of emergence of emergency situation from the moment of receipt of information on its origin, during liquidation of emergency situations and their effects if the vehicle is on carriageway, and also in case of escort of vehicles.
11. Drivers of special vehicles of the Public courier service of the Republic of Belarus under the Ministry of Communications and Informatization and the republican unitary enterprise "Special Communication" have the right to use the alarm system on delivery of official mail, urgent special correspondence, correspondence proceeding from management officials of the Republic of Belarus, and also on delivery diplomatic mail of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The decision on use of the alarm system is made by person performing delivery of correspondence.
12. Drivers of special vehicles of customs authorities have the right to use the alarm system in cases:
departure to the place of detention or for detention of persons or vehicles;
identifications of the facts of smuggling of goods in the territory of the Republic of Belarus;
stops of vehicles;
escorts of vehicles;
departure for production of urgent investigative actions and inquiry, prosecution of person who committed crime, administrative offense on which production is referred to competence of customs authorities.
The decision on use of the alarm system is made by the operations duty officer of customs authority or the senior of group in whose order the special vehicle is allocated.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.