It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On March 17, 2011 No. 20162
of January 28, 2011 No. 30
About approval of the Procedure for conducting planned inspections in case of order placement on deliveries of goods, performance of works, rendering services for needs of customers
According to part 3 of article 17 of the Federal Law of July 21, 2005 N 94-FZ "About placing orders for the supply of goods, works and services for state and municipal needs" (The Russian Federation Code, 2005, N 30, Art. 3105; 2007, N 31, Art. 4015; 2010, N 31, 4209) I order to the Art.:
Approve the enclosed Procedure for conducting planned inspections in case of order placement on deliveries of goods, performance of works, rendering services for needs of customers.
E. S. Nabiullina
to the Order of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation of January 28, 2011 No. 30
1. This Procedure establishes the procedure of carrying out provided by the Federal Law "About Placing Orders for the Supply of Goods, Works and Services for State and Municipal Needs" (The Russian Federation Code, 2005, N 30, Art. 3105; 2006, N 1, Art. 18; N 31, of Art. 3441; 2007, N 17, Art. 1929; N 31, of Art. 4015; N 46, of Art. 5553; 2008, N 30, Art. 3616; N 49, of Art. 5723; 2009, N 1, Art. 16; Art. 31; N 18, of Art. 2148; N 19, of Art. 2283; N 27, of Art. 3267; N 29, of Art. 3584; Art. 3592; Art. 3601; N 48, of the Art. 5711, 5723; N 51, of Art. 6153; N 52, of Art. 6441; 2010, N 19, Art. 2286; Art. 2291; N 31, of Art. 4209; N 45, of the Art. 5755) scheduled inspections in case of order placement on deliveries of goods, performance of works, rendering services for needs of customers.
2. This Procedure does not extend to the relations connected with conducting planned inspections in case of placement of the state defensive order, and also orders for deliveries of goods, performance of works, rendering services, data on which are the state secret.
3. Scheduled inspections are carried out for the purpose of the prevention and identification of violations of the law of the Russian Federation about order placement and other regulatory legal acts by the customer, the authorized body, the competitive, auction, quoted or single commissions authorized on maintaining the official site by the federal executive body authorized on maintaining the register of the contracts signed following the results of order placement, the federal executive body, executive body of the subject of the Russian Federation, local government body, persons performing actions (function) for order placement (daleesubjekt checks).
4. Conducting planned inspection is performed by the inspection including officials of the body authorized according to the Federal Law "About Placing Orders for the Supply of Goods, Works and Services for State and Municipal Needs" on control in the sphere of order placement (further - Monitoring body), and also in the cases provided by this Procedure, other persons (further - inspection).
5. Subject of conducting planned inspection is observance by the Subject of check in case of order placement for needs of customers of requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation about order placement. At the same time if Subject of check is the customer and (or) authorized body, also observance of requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation about order placement by those Subjects of check who performed functions on placement of the checked orders for the specified customer and (or) authorized body is subject to check.
6. Scheduled inspections are performed based on the plan of checks approved by the head of Monitoring body.
7. The plan of checks shall contain the following data:
- the name of the Monitoring body performing check;
- the name, INN, the address of the location of the Subject of check on which the decision on conducting check is made;
- purpose and bases of conducting check;
- month of the beginning of conducting check.
8. The plan of checks affirms for six months.
9. Modification of the plan of checks is allowed not later than two months prior to conducting check concerning which such changes are made.
10. The plan of checks, and also the changes made to it shall be placed no later than five working days from the date of their approval on the official site of Monitoring body in Internet network, and also on the official site of the Russian Federation in Internet network for posting information on placing orders for the supply of goods, works and services.
11. Before check officials of Monitoring body need to prepare the following documents:
1) the order on conducting check approved by the head of Monitoring body;
2) notification on conducting check.
12. The order on conducting check shall contain the following data:
1) name of Monitoring body;
2) structure of inspectorate with indication of surname, name, middle name (in the presence) and positions of each member of inspectorate;
3) check subject;
4) purpose and bases of conducting check;
5) start date and end date of conducting check;
6) the checked period;
7) terms during which the statement by results of conducting check is drawn up;
8) name of Subjects of check.
13. The notification on conducting check shall contain the following data:
1) check subject;
2) purpose and bases of conducting check;
3) start date and end date of conducting check;
4) the checked period;
5) the documents and data necessary for check implementation, with indication of the term of their provision by Subjects of check;
6) information on notification requirement the Subject of check of persons performing functions on order placement for this Subject during the checked period;
7) information on need of providing conditions for work of inspection, including provision of the room for work, office equipments, means of communication (except for mobile communication) and other necessary means and the equipment for conducting check.
14. The notification on conducting check goes the mailing with the assurance of receipt or purposely with mark about obtaining, or any different way allowing to deliver the notification in time not later than seven working days before date of check.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.