of December 30, 2010 No. 1452
About approval of Rules of creation, operation and use of artificial islands, dams, constructions and installations, and also other objects connected with oil operations
According to the subitem 30) of article 16 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 24, 2010 "About subsoil and subsurface use" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2010 No. 1452
1. These rules of creation, operation and use of artificial islands, dams, constructions and installations, and also other objects connected with oil operations (further - Rules) are developed according to the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 24, 2010 "About subsoil and subsurface use" (further - the Law) of July 16, 2001 "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan", of January 17, 2002 "About merchant shipping", of April 3, 2002 "About industrial safety on hazardous production facilities", of November 9, 2004 "About technical regulation", the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 31, 2008 No. 1335 "About approval of the Technical regulation "Requirements to Safety of Construction of the Land and Sea Production Facilities Connected with Oil Operations".
2. Rules determine procedure for creation, operation and use of artificial islands, dams, constructions and installations, and also other objects connected with the oil operations performed at the sea.
3. The basic concepts used in Rules:
1) authorized body on studying and use the nedrgosudarstvenny body performing functions on realization of state policy and control in the field of geological studying, rational and complex use of subsoil and also other functions in the field of subsurface use established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) authorized body in the field of protection surrounding sredytsentralny executive body performing management and cross-industry coordination concerning development and realization of state policy in the field of environmental protection and environmental management and also its territorial authorities;
3) competent authority - authorized body in the field of oil and gas;
4) the contractor - the physical person or legal entity involved by the subsoil user according to the works agreement on performance of works on creation, operation and use of sea constructions;
5) authorized body in the field of industrial safety - the state body performing management in the field of industrial safety;
6) construction permit or placement of sea construction - the written permission of competent authority, granting the right to the applicant on realization of his intention on construction or placement of sea constructions, within certain site;
7) the applicant - person addressing to competent authority for receipt of construction permit or placement of sea constructions;
8) operation of sea constructions - proper use of sea constructions;
9) authorized body in the field of use and protection of water fund - state body in the field of use and protection of water fund, water supply, water disposal within the competence;
10) sea constructions - artificially created constructions which are in the sea including artificial islands, dams, installations, the motionless and floating equipment for carrying out oil operations at the sea;
11) construction of sea constructions - activities for designing (construction) new and (or) to change (expansion and change of designs) of the existing sea constructions;
12) the act of conclusion from operation (liquidation) of sea construction - the document certifying the termination of operation of sea construction by the subsoil user (contractor);
Other concepts applied in Rules correspond to the concepts used in the Law.
Procedure for creation of sea constructions
4. The applicant in writing addresses to competent authority for the solution of question of creation, operation and use of the sea constructions intended for carrying out oil operations at the sea.
The competent authority introduces the statement of the applicant together with the documents relating to the statement, in details reflecting the data provided in Item 6 of these rules for consideration of the Interdepartmental commission on questions of creation, operation and use of sea constructions (further - the Commission) which structure joins representatives of the interested state bodies.
The structure and Regulations on the Commission, affirms the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The recommendations developed following the results of commission session and the address of the applicant within three working days are sent by competent authority for consideration of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the solution of question of creation, operation and use of sea constructions.
5. The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the time established by the legislation considers recommendations of the Commission on creation, operation and use of the sea constructions intended for carrying out oil operations at the sea.
The competent authority within three working days informs the applicant on results of consideration.
In the statement it is specified:
1) data on the applicant;
2) the purposes and purpose of the created sea construction;
3) reasons for geographical coordinates of the created sea construction within the contract area;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.